Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Relocated abroad.

Hi there. I used to be an unlimited subscriber of spotify for two years or so. After figuring out I didn't use it much, I switched back to the free option. Long story short, I relocated from the UK to France. Now spotify bugs me I can't use it. As fa...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there.   I used to be an unlimited subscriber of spotify for two years or so. After figuring out I didn't use it much, I switched back to the free option. Long story short, I relocated fr...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Gift card: Code is invalid

Hallo, I bought a gift card yesterday, but PIN code is invalid. I am sure that is the right code. What can I do? AZ

• Hallo, I bought a  gift card yesterday, but PIN code is invalid. I am sure that is the right code. What can I do? AZ
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Broken Email Account

Hi, It seems that my email is somehow broken with Spotify. Let me show you what I mean. I first try to make an account with Spotify using my email: ...and it says that my email is being used with another account. So then I try to have the password ma...

• Hi,   It seems that my email is somehow broken with Spotify. Let me show you what I mean.     I first try to make an account with Spotify using my email:   &nbs...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium Account Hacked

Can't log in to account as my e-mail address is now not recognized. Will i have to cancel my bank details?

• Can't log in to account as my e-mail address is now not recognized. Will i have to cancel my bank details?
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

30 day trial not happening I for 2 days

I started using the app for my iPhone and only used it for 48 hrs and it said my trial use was over. I was supposed to get 30 days of free trial use and that did not happen. How can you fix it so I get the full benefit of the 30 days? I thought it wo...

• I started using the app for my iPhone and only used it for 48 hrs and it said my trial use was over. I was supposed to get 30 days of free trial use and that did not happen. How can you fix it so I g...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Why did my music not play offline?

I upgraded to premium so that on a trip I could listen to my music offline, only the music that I already had on my laptop files played, all the music I had collected through spotify did not play. So I downgraded back to unlimited. Could someone help...

• Regular
  • I upgraded to premium so that on a trip I could listen to my music offline, only the music that I already had on my laptop files played, all the music I had collected through spotify did not play. So...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Playlists gone missing

All of my playlists on my pc is gone. They are still on my phone though. Is there a way to get them back on the pc?

• Casual Listener
  • All of my playlists on my pc is gone. They are still on my phone though. Is there a way to get them back on the pc?
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 17 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 17 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment problems

We are Americans posted in Germany. We do not have a German bank account, or German credit cards. I want to purchase Spotify services, but they will not take my American credit cards or Paypal account as payment. I do have a girocard that I use to pu...

• We are Americans posted in Germany.  We do not have a German bank account, or German credit cards.  I want to purchase Spotify services, but they will not take my American credit ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

My starred songs from my playlist have disappeared.

My starred songs have disappeared! I already tried logging out and logging back in and it didn't work. I've already started starring more songs but I was wondering if I could get all the ones I already starred back. Thank you!!

• Casual Listener
  • My starred songs have disappeared! I already tried logging out and logging back in and it didn't work. I've already started starring more songs but I was wondering if I could get all the ones I alrea...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Reset Device

Hi <br><br>I need to reset my device pls<br><br>- Henrylui911<br><br>Thanks

• Casual Listener
  • Hi &lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;I need to reset my device pls&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;- Henrylui911&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;Thanks
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Unlimited
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Could not change password

Due to the fact that Spotify is constantly on and I don't need to remember my password I often forget it. Today I wanted to log onto spotify on another phone and had forgotten my password. I tried changing it via the link you get in your email but af...

• Due to the fact that Spotify is constantly on and I don't need to remember my password I often forget it. Today I wanted to log onto spotify on another phone and had forgotten my password. I tried ch...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Accessing spotify

I applied for the spotify premium on my iPhone 4S I recieved a email confirming my payment has gone through however I cannot access as it's telling me that I need online demand what does this mean I have intenet access already and reinstalled spotify...

• I applied for the spotify premium on my iPhone 4S I recieved a email confirming my payment has gone through however I cannot access as it's telling me that I need online demand what does this mean I ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

No notification, No subscription.

I was not notfied that my 30 trial was up today and I don't appreciate a service that atleast doesn't ask its potential customers if they would like to subscribe to the service when the trial period is over. Not charge to my account is still pending....

• I was not notfied that my 30 trial was up today and I don't appreciate a service that atleast doesn't ask its potential customers if they would like to subscribe to the service when the trial period ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlists are gone -- replaced with random playlists

Hi, Today when I fired up Spotify again all of my playlists were gone and were replaced with three random playlists with music I never even listened to (nor did I create those playlists). Was my account accessed by someone else? Also, can some of the...

• Hi,   Today when I fired up Spotify again all of my playlists were gone and were replaced with three random playlists with music I never even listened to (nor did I create those playlists). ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Payment Issue - Wrong Country

Hello, As of late, I have been living in the Netherlands, however for hte moment I'm living in Sweden. I decided to try out the premium service for free and I would like to pay with my Swedish card. So I changed my country to Sweden and clicked on tr...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   As of late, I have been living in the Netherlands, however for hte moment I'm living in Sweden. I decided to try out the premium service for free and I would like to pay with my Swe...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Deleted a playlist but it's still exist, but I can't get it back with the other playlists

As the topic speech, I've deleted a playlist longtime ago, and since it got subscribers it still exist but I can't subscribe or get it as my playlist again, just saying "owe by you". I've tried to share it on facebook (the only option there is) but s...

• As the topic speech, I've deleted a playlist longtime ago, and since it got subscribers it still exist but I can't subscribe or get it as my playlist again, just saying "owe by you". I've tried to sh...
  • Liam
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium service available on iOS but not on computer

I have signed up to the free trial for Spotify Premium, including entering my payment details. I can login and get premium through my iphone and ipad, but my computer still thinks that I am using the free (ads included) service. I have tried logging ...

• I have signed up to the free trial for Spotify Premium, including entering my payment details. I can login and get premium through my iphone and ipad, but my computer still thinks that I am using the...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to sign up for spotify premium

I have tried many times to upgrade to a spotify premium account but the service won't let me. after i put in my credit card information, i guet a page tha tonly says "Error in request", notthing else. this has bee happening for MONTHS. i even tried c...

• Casual Listener
  • I have tried many times to upgrade to a spotify premium account but the service won't let me.  after i put in my credit card information, i guet a page tha tonly says "Error in request", no...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

spotify account hacked/playlist deleted

my account has been hacked and all my playlist have been deleted. is there any way for me to get them back? please help me get back playlists: jakes playlist liked from radio skybus mjacket & similar thank you in advanced!!!

• my account has been hacked and all my playlist have been deleted. is there any way for me to get them back? please help me get back  playlists: jakes playlist liked from radio skybus m...
  • MichaelJerzak
  • Composer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium

Hi there,My direct debit for my premium bounced because i didnt have any money in that account at the time so i am unable to use my account. Now i wanted to ask how i go about paying the premium manually or possibly get it debited again so i can get ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there, My direct debit for my premium bounced because i didnt have any money in that account at the time so i am unable to use my account. Now i wanted to ask how i go about paying the premium ...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes