Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • ku001i
  • 959 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 959 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 113 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 113 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

(Sorry, but) I can't log in to Spotify

Sorry, as I suppose this must be the most common problem in here, still, I can't find any solution. Until recently, I have been able to log in to Spotify both from Start menu and from Facebook. Since yesterday. If I try opening the program in from St...

• Casual Listener
  • Sorry, as I suppose this must be the most common problem in here, still, I can't find any solution.  Until recently, I have been able to log in to Spotify both from Start menu and from Facebook...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

Removing devices

I jsut broke up with my girlfriend and I think she's using my spotify I was hoping to just delete my devices from my account and re-signin to the ones I actually am using, not sure how to go about doing that.

• Casual Listener
  • I jsut broke up with my girlfriend and I think she's using my spotify I was hoping to just delete my devices from my account and re-signin to the ones I actually am using, not sure how to go about do...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 9 replies
  • 36 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 36 likes

Help - find followed artists

In the new update, it only gives me the option to see who I recently listened to, or who to follow. It doesn't give me the potion to see who I am following anymore. If there is any way to see who I am following now, please let me know, because I have...

• Casual Listener
  • In the new update, it only gives me the option to see who I recently listened to, or who to follow. It doesn't give me the potion to see who I am following anymore. If there is any way to see who I a...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Try premium account for 30 days for free - doesnt work

Hello, I have been wanting to try the 30 days premium account for free but every time I click on the link on the main page it goes to a page which says 9.99e/ m like I want to suscribe to the normal premium for ever. Could you help me out. thanks

• Hello,   I have been wanting to try the 30 days premium account for free but every time I click on the link on the main page it goes to a page which says 9.99e/ m like I want to suscribe to ...
  • Liam
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't reach my first Spotify ID which was connected with Facebook.

Dear all, I have some troubles with my profile. First, when I created a second account, it automatically linked with my facebook profile which was my first spotify account. Now that I succeeded in disconnecting the second account from my facebook pro...

• Casual Listener
  • Dear all, I have some troubles with my profile. First, when I created a second account, it automatically linked with my facebook profile which was my first spotify account. Now that I succeeded i...
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Cancelled subscription, but still got charged.

I recently cancelled my free trial (cancelled 3-15-12 when free trial ended 3-16-12) and was then charged $9.99 for the premium subscription. Because of this I was overdrafted and charged $25 from spotify for this mistake. Has anyone else had similar...

• I recently cancelled my free trial (cancelled 3-15-12 when free trial ended 3-16-12) and was then charged $9.99 for the premium subscription. Because of this I was overdrafted and charged $25 from sp...
  • Liam
  • Community Legend
  • 51 replies
  • 7 likes
  • 51 replies
  • 7 likes

Student subscription bought, but comes up as 'free' account

I recently subscribed to the spotify premium student service. On my account page under subscription it says that I am using the free service, but I have just checked my statement online and it says that £4.99 has left my account and gone to spotify. ...

• Visitor
  • I recently subscribed to the spotify premium student service. On my account page under subscription it says that I am using the free service, but I have just checked my statement online and it says t...
  • Liam
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancelled subscription, but still got charged.

Hi, I cancelled my subscription to premium last week as I now get it as part of a deal with vodafone. However, this morning I was charged 9.99 via paypal in any event. I have cancelled again today but I need to be refunded immediately. I have been tr...

• Hi, I cancelled my subscription to premium last week as I now get it as part of a deal with vodafone.  However, this morning I was charged 9.99 via paypal in any event.  I have cancelled ag...
  • Liam
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

recover lost playlist

I've seen other threads like this, but couldn't reply. I am not sure if I deleted it or what happened, but a couple playlists are missing. One is "Old Faves" and the other "AM" Can they be recovered? Thanks

• I've seen other threads like this, but couldn't reply.   I am not sure if I deleted it or what happened, but a couple playlists are missing. One is "Old Faves" and the other "AM" Can they ...
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Change of payment Date

Good Morning, Does anyone know if you can change the payment date for Spotify? Thank you

• Good Morning, Does anyone know if you can change the payment date for Spotify?   Thank you
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

HELP! Can't stream in Malaysia! (Spotify Premium)

I'm on a 20MBps UniFi line, Spotify Premium user and I can't stream. Why?

• I'm on a 20MBps UniFi line, Spotify Premium user and I can't stream. Why? 
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account error

I am being charged for Spotify premium but my account status only states that I have free access - can you help ?

• I am being charged for Spotify premium but my account status only states that I have free access - can you help ?
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Error 408

I can't log into my spotify account through Facebook, it comes up error 408? I haven't moved country or anything I just woke up one day and it didn't work? Sucks when I'm paying, what do I do?

• I can't log into my spotify account through Facebook, it comes up error 408? I haven't moved country or anything I just woke up one day and it didn't work? Sucks when I'm paying, what do I do?
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

I've been billed 3 times each month over the past year

So I've emailed support twice and have gotten no where so I'm trying for fourm. I have two Spotify accounts each under two different email addreses for myself and my daughter both being paid from the same PayPal account. I just realized I have been p...

• So I've emailed support twice and have gotten no where so I'm trying for fourm. I have two Spotify accounts each under two different email addreses for myself and my daughter both being paid from the...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

How does Spotify legally distribute music to everyone?

Hi, I make websites too but I've never made and in the broadcasting field. So, I'm just wondering. They say that if you buy a CD/Tape/etc you're the only person who's legally allowed to listen to it. If you play a CD in your car really loud and drive...

• Music Fan
  • Hi, I make websites too but I've never made and in the broadcasting field. So, I'm just wondering. They say that if you buy a CD/Tape/etc you're the only person who's legally allowed to listen to it....
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

I've paid for Spotify Premium and I'm not upgraded

I paid for the premium subscription and currently on the 30day trial, haven't received and email confirmation yet and can't sync my devices,

• Casual Listener
  • I paid for the premium subscription and currently on the 30day trial, haven't received and email confirmation yet and can't sync my devices,
  • Liam
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! One hour limit per week?

I just want to know if its normal that i have 1 hour a week while my friends and classmates has 10 hours? If this is not normal please help me in some way....

• I just want to know if its normal that i have 1 hour a week while my friends and classmates has 10 hours?   If this is not normal please help me in some way....
  • Liam
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! I cant activate my Premium! HELP

This morning I introduced my code 3 months of premium and gave me that already had the premium in my profile, but entering into Spotify continued appearing the Free.I waited a few hours and now that I re-connected i see that in my profile is Free aga...

• Visitor
  • This morning I introduced my code 3 months of premium and gave me that already had the premium in my profile, but entering into Spotify continued appearing the Free.I waited a few hours and now that ...
  • Liam
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

No Longer Spotify Premium?

I've been paying for spotify premium since around March. This morning when I tried to listen to music on my iPhone I got a notice that I was no longer subscribed to premium. If this could be remedied I would greatly appreciate it. Craig

• Casual Listener
  • I've been paying for spotify premium since around March. This morning when I tried to listen to music on my iPhone I got a notice that I was no longer subscribed to premium. If this could be remedied...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
    Unlimited
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Could I be logged out all devices?

I forgot to log out of spotify on my friends school pc, and he won't log out.. can you log me out on all devices?

• I forgot to log out of spotify on my friends school pc, and he won't log out.. can you log me out on all devices?
  • Liam
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes