Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • kafkaU
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes
  • Account
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Hobbit70
  • Visitor
  • 70 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 70 replies
  • 10 likes

Forgot my Username and the mail signed to it. Spotify support wont answer, help me please!

Hey there people. I got somewhat of an embaresing problem here. My iPhone recently broke down and it was ofcourse from that device i used spotify. The problem i got now is that i don't remember the Username for my account. That would be an easy fix i...

• Hey there people. I got somewhat of an embaresing problem here. My iPhone recently broke down and it was ofcourse from that device i used spotify. The problem i got now is that i don't remember the U...
  • Adam
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify thinks Im in the wrong country

Hi! I was recently in the USA and then changes my country. Now, I am back in Norway, and I have changed the country back in my account, but I still cant login. Then I upgraded from spotify free to premium hopin that wouls solve my problem. Still I am...

• Visitor
  • Hi!   I was recently in the USA and then changes my country. Now, I am back in Norway, and I have changed the country back in my account, but I still cant login. Then I upgraded from spotify...
  • Adam
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

How can I use several devices with one Spotify account?

Hi. I have connected several devices to my Spotify account. My Spotify installation on my laptop computer at home, my SONOS box at home, my cell phone and my work computer. And in some cases, my girlfriend is at home and want to use Spotify on SONOS ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi.   I have connected several devices to my Spotify account.  My Spotify installation on my laptop computer at home, my SONOS box at home, my cell phone and my work computer.  And...
  • Adam
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Premium & unlinking Facebook account

I have Spotify Premium but I can't use it if I deactivate my Facebook account. I don't want my Facebook anymore, is there any way you can unsync the accounts?!

• Casual Listener
  • I have Spotify Premium but I can't use it if I deactivate my Facebook account. I don't want my Facebook anymore, is there any way you can unsync the accounts?!
  • Adam
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Signed up with wrong email. Problem with canceling service.

Hi, when I first signed up for spotify I ended up using an email that doesn't exist on accident(same name different email service). I have been on Premium trail which ends tomorrow. Now that I want to cancel the service it's asking for the account pa...

• Hi, when I first signed up for spotify I ended up using an email that doesn't exist on accident(same name different email service). I have been on Premium trail which ends tomorrow. Now that I want t...
  • Adam
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I'm an artist - how do I display Songkick concerts and bio on my artist page on Spotify?

Hi, I'm an artist and I'd like to feed my info about my concert dates from Songkick to my Spotify artist page. How do I do this? Also, when are you going to enable us, artists, enter our bio directly to Spotify? Why is it so complicated on Spotify (y...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I'm an artist and I'd like to feed my info about my concert dates from Songkick to my Spotify artist page. How do I do this?   Also, when are you going to enable us, artists, ...
  • Richard
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Premium account issues

Hey, so I just updated the spotify app on my iphone. I reset the password, because I couldn't remember any of the settings. I got in. I thought I logged in through facebook and all of my playlists are the same. However, it now randomly says on both m...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey, so I just updated the spotify app on my iphone. I reset the password, because I couldn't remember any of the settings. I got in. I thought I logged in through facebook and all of my playlists ar...
  • gshum
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscription expired, when renewed offline tracks needed resync

I noticed today that my subscription had expired, after renewing it I realized there was no option to select a yearly subscription again. I'd like to switch to a yearly premium subscription so I dont have to worry about it on a monthly basis. Is this...

• Music Fan
  • I noticed today that my subscription had expired, after renewing it I realized there was no option to select a yearly subscription again. I'd like to switch to a yearly premium subscription so I dont...
  • TomTheBomb
  • Music Fan
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! How can i reach back my spotify account only with Paypal infos?

Hi all! All the subject is on the title. I recently re-formated my computer, and yet i don't remembre what's my spotify ID. yeah, it's because i had 3/4 acounts. But my main acount isn't my Facebook account, so, my question is, can i recover my ID on...

• Regular
  • Hi all!    All the subject is on the title. I recently re-formated my computer, and yet i don't remembre what's my spotify ID. yeah, it's because i had 3/4 acounts. But my main acount i...
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged for Premium, registered as Free

Hi Guys, So I decided to upgrade to preimum again after having gone about a month without it. During that month my card expired so the first thing I did when I went to upgrade today was to remove the expired card. I did and then went to add my new on...

• Hi Guys,    So I decided to upgrade to preimum again after having gone about a month without it. During that month my card expired so the first thing I did when I went to upgrade today ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cambio de nombre de perfil

Hola, tengo un problema ya que en mi nombre de perfil para accecer a spoty es: jôse El problema es que no puedo poner este nombre cuando intento accecer a spoty por el tlf ya que por defecto con el teclado del tlf queda escrito como : j^ose y no me l...

• Hola, tengo un problema ya que en mi nombre de perfil para accecer a spoty es: jôse El problema es que no puedo poner este nombre cuando intento accecer a spoty por el tlf ya que por defecto con el...
  • desescombros
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Deleted Spotify playlist!

Help! My husband deleted my playlist! Is there anyway I can recover it?

• Casual Listener
  • Help! My husband deleted my playlist! Is there anyway I can recover it?
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

My friend is logged in to my premium spotify account

Hello I logged into Spotify a while ago on my friends PC and now it pauses every time she uses it. I use Facebook to log into spotify so I can't reset the password. Please help?? Thanks

• Visitor
  • Hello   I logged into Spotify a while ago on my friends PC and now it pauses every time she uses it.   I use Facebook to log into spotify so I can't reset the password.   P...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Stolen Computer Issues...

Hi Spotify,My laptop computer with my Spotify account on it was stolen or lost. I had tens of playlists and thousands of songs on my account on that computer. I'm wondering if I can pull up those playlists through accessing my account on my new compu...

• Visitor
  • Hi Spotify, My laptop computer with my Spotify account on it was stolen or lost. I had tens of playlists and thousands of songs on my account on that computer. I'm wondering if I can pull up those...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 16 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 16 replies
  • 1 likes

Too many e-mails

Hi Ever since I posted in this forum http://community.spotify.com/t5/Help-Accounts-and-Subscriptions/Someone-else-using-your-account-Post-here/m-p/527948#M68065 I've been receiving an e-mail whenever anyone else posts in the same forum. That's a lot ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi    Ever since I posted in this forum http://community.spotify.com/t5/Help-Accounts-and-Subscriptions/Someone-else-using-your-account-Post-here/m-p/527948#M68065 I've been receiv...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Subscription payment and canceling?

Just a simple question. I have a subscription via a vodafone promotion. After said subscription finishes (one month I believe), will I be charged, or will the subscription just end? I tried to cancel the subscription a few minutes ago, on chrome and ...

• Casual Listener
  • Just a simple question.   I have a subscription via a vodafone promotion. After said subscription finishes (one month I believe), will I be charged, or will the subscription just end? &nbs...
  • Daggar
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! NUS Annual Premium Subscription

I just got charged with an annual subscription from recently just having montly. Whats up with that? Is spotify switching automatically when you have been subscribing for a year or? I haven't been logged in to my account (website) for ages, and all o...

• Casual Listener
  • I just got charged with an annual subscription from recently just having montly.   Whats up with that? Is spotify switching automatically when you have been subscribing for a year or? &nbs...
  • haikopaiko
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Lost Playlists, can't login

I had a personal account, then created an account for my alumni club that seems to have gotten linked to my facebook (even though I signed it up with our email address, not through FB) and bumped my personal account. I did the disconnect tactic on th...

• I had a personal account, then created an account for my alumni club that seems to have gotten linked to my facebook (even though I signed it up with our email address, not through FB) and bumped my ...
  • Adam
  • Roadie
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

any limit about numbers of devices to install Spotify?

Hi,I want to know if there are any limit about number of devices to install Spotify.I mean, i pay for a premium service (9,99 €/month) and in some devices - for example into my home pc or my mobile phone - i can use my account (i think this is ok and...

• Visitor
  • Hi, I want to know if there are any limit about number of devices to install Spotify. I mean, i pay for a premium service (9,99 €/month) and in some devices - for example into my home pc or my ...
  • Adam
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't log in.

I was wondering if you could help me, I have been trying to log into spotify for about 2weeks now and everytime aye goto log in it says my account is disables now i pay my £10 a month and am not happy that im paying for somthing i cant even access, a...

• I was wondering if you could help me, I have been trying to log into spotify for about 2weeks now and everytime aye goto log in it says my account is disables now i pay my £10 a month and am not happ...
  • Adam
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes