Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • GollyGoshGale
  • Casual Listener
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Solved!! Someone Stealing my spotify, or strange glitch causing music pause... Please Help!

Hi guys, today my spotify was working just fine when I went to work in the morning, but on my ride back home it kept getting interrupted by "use in another account." I've googled the situation to try and solve it. It said to set a password for device...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi guys,   today my spotify was working just fine when I went to work in the morning, but on my ride back home it kept getting interrupted by "use in another account." I've googled the situa...
  • Liam
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Moving/ rearrenging music

Hi, i want to get a new account and get premium on that but i also want my old playlists on that new account from my current account if its possible to move it somehow?

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, i want to get a new account and get premium on that but i also want my old playlists on that new account from my current account if its possible to move it somehow? 
  • Liam
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Confused about premium

I have the premium account and really love it but am confused. I use it on my laptop, on my iPhone, and last night I put it on my daughters (under age 13) iPhone since I read that I can have up to three devices with premium, and since I am paying for...

• Casual Listener
  • I have the premium account and really love it but am confused. I use it on my laptop, on my iPhone, and last night I put it on my daughters (under age 13) iPhone since I read that I can have up to th...
  • Liam
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Early payment.

This will sound crazy, but I want to make an early payment for my premium. Ideas?

• Casual Listener
  • This will sound crazy, but I want to make an early payment for my premium. Ideas?
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

I Need Help Recovering a Deleted Playlist

If a moderator could assist me, that'd be awesome. I accidentally deleted I playlist I made called "Outside" and I desperately need to get it back. Thanks!

• If a moderator could assist me, that'd be awesome. I accidentally deleted I playlist I made called "Outside" and I desperately need to get it back.   Thanks!  
  • Liam
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Missing the new album of Chris brown X

May someone know if it will come otherwise ill try to download it

• May someone know if it will come otherwise ill try to download it
  • Liam
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

NUS Student Discount

Hey! I recently signed up for Premium with NUS discount, however as I lost my payment card, my payment could not be taken....now when I am trying to re-set it up with the new card I cannot re-activate the discount (as the code has previously been use...

• Hey! I recently signed up for Premium with NUS discount, however as I lost my payment card, my payment could not be taken....now when I am trying to re-set it up with the new card I cannot re-activat...
  • Liam
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Compartir facebook

Hola, no consigo con mi cuenta de spotify sincronizarlo con facebook. Ademas, creo q el otro dia se me creo una cuenta diferente entrando con facebook. Podeis ayudarme?<br>Usuario spotify: rubenglez87<br>Facebook: [snip]. El tema es q sin facebook no...

• Regular
  • Hola, no consigo con mi cuenta de spotify sincronizarlo con facebook. Ademas, creo q el otro dia se me creo una cuenta diferente entrando con facebook. Podeis ayudarme?&lt;br&gt;Usuario spoti...
  • Adam
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Canceling subscription for a dead person?

Dear all, how do I cancell spotify subscription for somebody who passed away if I don't know the password to his account? thank you.

• Dear all,   how do I cancell spotify subscription for somebody who passed away if I don't know the password to his account?   thank you.
  • Liam
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify 30 day free trial is not working, the system took the money

Hi all I am suffering a problem, I was surfing in the web page and it offered me a free subscription for a month (User rogues04), it asked me how I want to pay and I selected paypal. At the beginning all looked to be ok and I was able to see "30 days...

• Hi all    I am suffering a problem, I was surfing in the web page and it offered me a free subscription for a month (User rogues04), it asked me how I want to pay and I selected paypal....
  • Liam
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Moved to Canada - can I still access my playlists?

Hi there, I moved to Canada and here we have no access to Spotify. But I would like to purchase some of the songs I had in my playlists in Switzerland. I would really like to see them here, even if I can not play them. Is there anyway to display them...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there, I moved to Canada and here we have no access to Spotify. But  I would like to purchase some of the songs I had in my playlists in Switzerland. I would really like to see them...
  • Liam
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Upgrading to Premium

I made a Spotify free account, but I'm trying to upgrade to "Premium." Whenever I put in my information from my Visa debit card, It can't process my order. Already emailed support. Came here to see if you guys could offer guidance

• I made a Spotify free account, but I'm trying to upgrade to "Premium." Whenever I put in my information from my Visa debit card, It can't process my order. Already emailed support. Came here to see i...
  • Liam
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Notification to iPhone

In the past twelve hours I've had 15 messeages sent to my iPhone informing me that 'Inside Out' by John Martyn is now available on Spotify. It's completely infuriating. I have Push Notifications off. Please tell me how to stop this or I will have to ...

• In the past twelve hours I've had 15 messeages sent to my iPhone informing me that 'Inside Out' by John Martyn is now available on Spotify. It's completely infuriating. I have Push Notifications off....
  • Adam
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Problems Gift card selecting premium account

Hello Today I was going to activate my spotify gift card (100 Norwegian kroner), but after I selected Premium, and not 10 downloads or 2 months of unlimited, I had a message popping up in the screen saying : "This code could not be used at the moment...

Issue
  • Hello   Today I was going to activate my spotify gift card (100 Norwegian kroner), but after I selected Premium, and not 10 downloads or 2 months of unlimited, I had a message popping up in ...
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

'song has been paused because you are logged in somewhere else'

Hey all! I really need your help! - I have been a premium member for almost a year now i guess. But the last 3-4 months, my account has been used elsewhere, but i really dont know where and how he/she got onto it.. I can hear music for about 5sec-1 m...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey all!   I really need your help! - I have been a premium member for almost a year now i guess. But the last 3-4 months, my account has been used elsewhere, but i really dont know wh...
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Premium
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

sign me out please!

Can't listen to music because it pauses every 2 minutes due to my account being used somewhere else. Password is changed but can you shut down all sessions. Username is the one you see here.

• Casual Listener
  • Can't listen to music because it pauses every 2 minutes due to my account being used somewhere else. Password is changed but can you shut down all sessions. Username is the one you see here.
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscription method

Hello, i want to know if its possible to pay a year or if its possible just pay month-by-month? Best Regards,

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, i want to know if its possible to pay a year or if its possible just pay month-by-month?   Best Regards,
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My premium subscription was just paid -- so why did I lose premium?

My paypal receipt was sent to me on 8/16/2013. Last night, in the middle of using the service (on my phone, android) my account was kicked down to the free version and when I checked on my PC player, it's the same way. What gives?

• Casual Listener
  • My paypal receipt was sent to me on 8/16/2013. Last night, in the middle of using the service (on my phone, android) my account was kicked down to the free version and when I checked on my PC player,...
  • Ebarber86
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlists persist after having deleted them. Why?

I just discovered that when I delete a playlist from my left column it is only deleted to me. That is, the list is still available to anyone who has subscribed or has kept the playlist url. The delete functionality is either conscoiusly misleading or...

• Music Fan
  • I just discovered that when I delete a playlist from my left column it is only deleted to me.  That is, the list is still available to anyone who has subscribed or has kept the playlist url. ...
  • jubious
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

10 Hour limit not resetting

Hi, the 10 hour limit has not reset for almost a month! i know it should be i think 2.30 hours a week but i can play 30-40 seconds of a song then get the 10 hour limit message Chris

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   the 10 hour limit has not reset for almost a month! i know it should be i think 2.30 hours a week but i can play 30-40 seconds of a song then get the 10 hour limit message   &...
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes