Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

How to Prevent Third-Party Apps from Misusing Your Spotify Account

I recently discovered that a third-party app was using some Spotify accounts to sell streams, and this led me to understand the importance of managing third-party apps' access to my account. Here is how you can prevent this from happening to you. Fir...

• Rising Star 3
  • Rising Star 3
  • 0 replies
  • 5 likes
  • Security
  • 0 replies
  • 5 likes

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • CeliMaga
  • Casual Listener
  • 967 replies
  • 108 likes
  • Account
  • 967 replies
  • 108 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Hobbit70
  • Visitor
  • 70 replies
  • 11 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 70 replies
  • 11 likes

Recover my account and my playlist

Hello! I have an account at Spotify is "santinoriega" where I keep my usual playlist has been disconnected from facebook, and somehow it has been replaced by a new one. I would not have more than that preserves my playlist and delete the other. How I...

• Visitor
  • Hello! I have an account at Spotify is "santinoriega" where I keep my usual playlist has been disconnected from facebook, and somehow it has been replaced by a new one. I would not have more than tha...
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

HELP - I have been charged twice for one month for unlimited and premium

i upgraded spotify from unlimited to premium in the beginnning of september. now i got charged for both this month: unlimited AND premium. will you charge the amount i paid this month against the amount i will have to pay next month?

• i upgraded spotify from unlimited to premium in the beginnning of september. now i got charged for both this month: unlimited AND premium.  will you charge the amount i paid this month against t...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Facebook log in changes .......WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?

I've used Spotify Premium happliy for over a year by loggin in through my facebook account. This morning I tried to log on on a new iPad. After entering my facebook details it asked for my spotify account details. It has NEVER done this before. I tri...

• Visitor
  • I've used Spotify Premium happliy for over a year by loggin in through my facebook account.   This morning I tried to log on on a new iPad.  After entering my facebook details it asked ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! When I log on with my facebook account it want my spotify account

When I log on with my facebook account it want my spotify account and I do not remember that password, when i press "forgot my password" I go to my profile and I can not change the password because it needs my old password. I can not find any e-mail ...

• Casual Listener
  • When I log on with my facebook account it want my spotify account and I do not remember that password, when i press "forgot my password" I go to my profile and I can not change the password beca...
  • CrazyPete
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! sign out of all devices and sessions?!

can somebody tell me how to sign out of all sessions and devices as my account is being used elsewhere without my permission!! my account name is oliverwalton95

• Casual Listener
  • can somebody tell me how to sign out of all sessions and devices as my account is being used elsewhere without my permission!!   my account name is oliverwalton95
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes

E card- lost the code

I bought an E -card yesterday to a friend but I wrote the wrong mailadress to him. And unfortunately I threw my receipt away I have already sent an message to Spotify but how long will it take until I get an answer? Or is it possible to see the code ...

• Casual Listener
  • I bought an E -card yesterday to a friend but I wrote the wrong mailadress to him. And unfortunately I threw my receipt away 😞 I have already sent an message to Spotify but how long ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged when cancelled

have cancled my subscription a year ago and sitll get charged monthly to this date. I have used the customer contact form everymonth and nothing ever gets fixed. This is robbery! Edit: Changed title as moved to own topic

• Casual Listener
  • have cancled my subscription a year ago and sitll get charged monthly to this date. I have used the customer contact form everymonth and nothing ever gets fixed. This is robbery!   Edit: Cha...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

All albums not appearing

Hello, When I bring up an artist's page on both the android app and the web player, I am not seeing their entire available catalog. However, if I search for an individual track from one of the albums, I find it. I can use that track to access the alb...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, When I bring up an artist's page on both the android app and the web player, I am not seeing their entire available catalog. However, if I search for an individual track from one of the albu...
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

I logged out of my facebook and can't get back on Spotify

So let me explain a little better here. I made up a Facebook acct some time ago so that I can start using spotify and I eventually upgraded to the premium plan and starting paying the 10 bucks a month. My issue is I can't remember any of the Facebook...

• So let me explain a little better here. I made up a Facebook acct some time ago so that I can start using spotify and I eventually upgraded to the premium plan and starting paying the 10 bucks a mont...
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Signed up, access full account through iphone, but not registered for premium via browser

Is it not possible to be logged in to two devices at the same time, even if only one device is being actively used? I am logged in to the Spotify app on my iphone, but the app is not active (I am not listening). I want to activate/play Spotify via my...

• Is it not possible to be logged in to two devices at the same time, even if only one device is being actively used?  I am logged in to the Spotify app on my iphone, but the app is not active (I ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

The Spotify Community Subscription

Im getting updates from topic all the time, but I have turned off subscriptions. What do I do?

• Casual Listener
  • Im getting updates from topic all the time, but I have turned off subscriptions. What do I do?
  • FOJ
  • Casual Listener
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Getting back playlist..

Hi, I also have a playlist that I managed to delete a while back.. It is called "Still love you." Any way for me to recover it? My girlfriend can see it in hers.. And I can find it by going to her account, but I cannot subscribe it back or turn it on...

• Music Fan
  • Hi, I also have a playlist that I managed to delete a while back.. It is called "Still love you." Any way for me to recover it? My girlfriend can see it in hers.. And I can find it by going to her ac...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify account merge failed on IPhone

I can log on okay with my computer, but I keep getting this error message on the iPhone.

• I can log on okay with my computer, but I keep getting this error message on the iPhone.
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Why is Spotify rejecting my account?

I can connect to the Spotify webpage via my Facebook email address and password, and this works fine. However, I wish to use the Spotify application so that I can do more advanced things such as ordering songs, which the webpage does not allow. I bel...

• Casual Listener
  • I can connect to the Spotify webpage via my Facebook email address and password, and this works fine. However, I wish to use the Spotify application so that I can do more advanced things such as orde...
  • KristalPhillips
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

How to activate spotify premium free trial when already an Unlimited customer?

I'm currently a spotify Unlimted user and have noticed there is a 30 day free trial for spotify premium. How do i sign up for this when already a spotify customer? When i click spotify Premium it notifies me that i will have to pay. Thanks for any he...

• I'm currently a spotify Unlimted user and have noticed there is a 30 day free trial for spotify premium. How do i sign up for this when already a spotify customer? When i click spotify Premium it not...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Free Trial?

I signed up for the free trial on the 17th of September. I understand that it's a 30 day trial. I input my credit card information and my Premium was activated. However, the free trial seemingly expired after 48 hours and I had to sign up for the fre...

• I signed up for the free trial on the 17th of September. I understand that it's a 30 day trial. I input my credit card information and my Premium was activated. However, the free trial seemingly expi...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't access playlists

I recently renewed my premium account with a different credit card. I can't access my spotify account now. It looks like my play lists have been erased and I have been given a new account. How can I access my old playlists?

• I recently renewed my premium account with a different credit card. I can't access my spotify account now. It looks like my play lists have been erased and I have been given a new account. How can I ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Deleted a Playlist?

deleted my playlist called 80s hit

• Casual Listener
  • deleted my playlist called 80s hit
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! My account is used somewhere Else

Hi, My music is keeep pausinh and it says that its used somewhere Else... I have a feeling its one of my devices in Sweden but i changed the password but its still Being used .. Any help?

• Regular
  • Hi, My music is keeep pausinh and it says that its used somewhere Else... I have a feeling its one of my devices in Sweden but i changed the password but its still Being used .. Any help?
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Changing Country Settings

Hi!I can not change the country in my settings without getting an unlimited or premium account. But I want to keep my for free account. How can I change the country settings anyway?Thanks in advance!

• Hi! I can not change the country in my settings without getting an unlimited or premium account. But I want to keep my for free account. How can I change the country settings anyway? Thanks in ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes