Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • gabeebaros
  • Casual Listener
  • 926 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 926 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 111 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 111 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

can't log in

I can log in here but if I try to use the web player or the downloaded version it rejects my password. I have tried changing my password many times and it also knows my email. Anyone have ideas?

• I can log in here but if I try to use the web player or the downloaded version it rejects my password. I have tried changing my password many times and it also knows my email. Anyone have ideas?
  • Adam
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscription downgrade completely reset EVERYTHING

There must have been an issue with the card used for my subscription, as I was suddenly downgraded to a free sub last night. This appears to have totally resest everything. I had to log back in completelyI wasn't able to stay logged in unless I took ...

• Visitor
  • There must have been an issue with the card used for my subscription, as I was suddenly downgraded to a free sub last night. This appears to have totally resest everything.    I had to lo...
  • Adam
  • Roadie
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

Lost premium code receipt

Yesterday my mother bought me 2 spotify card worth of €30,- each but i only received the card, then I found out that you need the code on the receipt , I also found out that she threw it away.Now I have two card that aren't worth anything what should...

• Casual Listener
  • Yesterday my mother bought me 2 spotify card worth of €30,- each but i only received the card, then I found out that you need the code on the receipt , I also found out that she threw it away. Now I...
  • Greg
  • Roadie
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

Two Accounts, Can't access main account!

I am panicking! I made one spotify account with my facebook, but then made another one with just an email/not with facebook. I rarely/never use the one that is not linked to facebook, and today when I tried to log in with my normal facebook account i...

• I am panicking! I made one spotify account with my facebook, but then made another one with just an email/not with facebook. I rarely/never use the one that is not linked to facebook, and today when ...
  • MichaelJerzak
  • Composer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

i want my old account back and to get rid of the new one i connected with facebook

my problem is that i used a facebook account to start out with (user:122575905) and i accidently linked my new account to my facebook (user:alexd12358797) can anyone help me?

• Casual Listener
  • my problem is that i used a facebook account to start out with (user:122575905) and i accidently linked my new account to my facebook (user:alexd12358797) can anyone help me?
  • MichaelJerzak
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Add album as playlist for offline sync in web player?

Hello In the Spotify web player, I searched for and found an album - https://play.spotify.com/album/0TCJSB9oN9pIHOuAQRpiUg (Nine Inch Nails, Pretty Hate Machine, if it matters at all). As I'm never going to listen to music on the PC, I would like to ...

Bildschirmfoto 2012-12-17 um 22.07.27.png
  • Casual Listener
  • Hello   In the Spotify web player, I searched for and found an album - https://play.spotify.com/album/0TCJSB9oN9pIHOuAQRpiUg (Nine Inch Nails, Pretty Hate Machine, if it matters at...
  • MichaelJerzak
  • Composer
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Muse - the most popular tracks at the top

Tried to post this in BUGS section but seems that bugged to me (cant creat post there) I post on here Muse at the top has be highjacked but some dance crap its clearly a bug - wondering if anyone else sees this? Just go to Muse and you will see EDIT:...

• Music Fan
  • Tried to post this in BUGS section but seems that bugged to me (cant creat post there)  I post on here  Muse at the top has be highjacked but some dance crap its clearly a bug - wonderin...
  • MichaelJerzak
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Cannot login into Spotify for iPad through Facebook

I have an iPad and I just redownloaded the app to it. I attempt to login thru Facebook like I normally do, but it says, "Hi there, connect your Facebook account using your Spotify credentials". Huh? I don't have Spotify creds--I use Facebook! I tried...

• I have an iPad and I just redownloaded the app to it. I attempt to login thru Facebook like I normally do, but it says, "Hi there, connect your Facebook account using your Spotify credentials". Huh? ...
  • Joelbrave
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Premium to unlimited and back.

I've accidently change my Premium account to unlimited, now I can't seem to chnage it back. Can anyone help please.

• I've accidently change my Premium account to unlimited, now I can't seem to chnage it back.  Can anyone help please.
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
    Unlimited
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Samsung smart tv

I'm trying to login to my account on Samsung smart tv. I'm getting a message, There seems to be an issue with your account. Please go to spotify to create your account. Is there a way to see how many devices I have downloaded spotify to and what is t...

• I'm trying to login to my account on Samsung smart tv.  I'm getting a message, There seems to be an issue with your account.  Please go to spotify to create your account.  Is there a w...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Developer Account abruptly disabled

I am a Premium member and have had a Developer enabled account for a while but today all of a sudden all the apps won't load (even the Spotify tutorial ones) and the Developer menu is gone after logging out/logging in. This has happened on all of my ...

• Casual Listener
  • I am a Premium member and have had a Developer enabled account for a while but today all of a sudden all the apps won't load (even the Spotify tutorial ones) and the Developer menu is gone after logg...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! It's not possible to connect to this Facebook account

Hi. I am unable to link my Spotify account to my facebook account get the following error: "Sorry. It's not possible to connect to this Facebook account." I have emailed through the web form but got a generic auto-reply (useless). Please can someone ...

• Regular
  • Hi.   I am unable to link my Spotify account to my facebook account get the following error:   "Sorry. It's not possible to connect to this Facebook account."   I have emai...
  • 3012andyp
  • Casual Listener
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlists disappeared/account switched info

Ok, my room mate has a Spotify Premium account that we both share. We share a computer, but have separate user accounts on the computer and are logged into the same Spotify account on each Mac user account. Today, I opened spotify and was asked to lo...

• Ok, my room mate has a Spotify Premium account that we both share. We share a computer, but have separate user accounts on the computer and are logged into the same Spotify account on each Mac user a...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Hoe krijg ik mijn spotify free na de android 2 day trial terug?

na de 2 day trial via de Android app, wil ik mijn Spotify free terug, maar mu krijg ik alleen maar de optie voor een premium abonnement en niet de mogelijkheid terug te keren naar de gratis versie, kan iemand mij helpen?

• Casual Listener
  • na de 2 day trial via de Android app, wil ik mijn Spotify free terug, maar mu krijg ik alleen maar de optie voor een premium abonnement en niet de mogelijkheid terug te keren naar de gratis versie, k...
  • Dabo
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Free
    Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Paying with a Neteller card

Hello, Since it now seems to be impossible to use a MBNET (I've paid my first month with it but now is not accepted), I'm trying to add a payment method using a Neteller card and I get the error message: Could not update payment detailsSorry, we coul...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   Since it now seems to be impossible to use a MBNET (I've paid my first month with it but now is not accepted), I'm trying to add a payment method using a Neteller card and I get the...
  • EpicRag
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

sales tax

So i bought a $10 spotify card and came home to see they started using sales tax. So would i be able to go get another card then activate them both for a one month subscrition?

• So i bought a $10 spotify card and came home to see they started using sales tax. So would i be able to go get another card then activate them both for a one month subscrition?
  • Greg
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Account help needed please?

Hi there, a couple of months ago i signed up for spotify using my fathers debit card as i didnt have one at the time, unfortunately i have fotrgotten the email address and password i used at the time and my father is therefore still being charged. I ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there, a couple of months ago i signed up for spotify using my fathers debit card as i didnt have one at the time, unfortunately i have fotrgotten the email address and password i used at the time...
  • Greg
  • Roadie
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Please read: account synced, all playlists lost

Hi,I had signed up for Spotify with my Facebook account, and created a bunch of playlists on it. I did this freshman year of college in the US. I spent the summer in Hong Kong, and created a second account using another one of my emails to use locall...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I had signed up for Spotify with my Facebook account, and created a bunch of playlists on it. I did this freshman year of college in the US. I spent the summer in Hong Kong, and created a seco...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Changed phones and now I cant login

Just got a new phone. Had been using Spotify premium regularly for months. However, I can not login on the new phone. After entering user name and password I get a brief look at my Spotify landing page before a screen that says "Discover great music ...

• Visitor
  • Just got a new phone. Had been using Spotify premium regularly for months. However, I can not login on the new phone. After entering user name and password I get a brief look at my Spotify landing pa...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Major Problem with syncing! Please Help!

Okay, so I did have a problem with Spotify taking up space on my Blackberry Curve 8520, so I deleted all my pictures off my phone(I was told to get a SD card but I can't afford one right now), it worked but I couldn't sync anything so I pulled the ba...

• Music Fan
  • Okay, so I did have a problem with Spotify taking up space on my Blackberry Curve 8520, so I deleted all my pictures off my phone(I was told to get a SD card but I can't afford one right now), it wor...
  • Olly_R
  • Music Fan
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes