Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 113 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 113 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Login in problem

Hi, a while ago i changed my spotifuggle password, and now I can't remember it. I tried using the "forgot password" button, but the emailI used for the spotify doesn't seem to excist anymore, so i cant change the password. So now i cant log in AT ALL...

• Hi,    a while ago i changed my spotifuggle password, and now I can't remember it. I tried using the "forgot password" button, but the email I used for the spotify doesn't seem to e...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Premium has changed itself to Spotify free

I have been using Spotify Premium for a few months. My account has now downgraded itself to Spotify free and I cannot use Spotify on my IPad.My payments are up to date. I have emailed Spotify twice over two weeks via the contact form, but they have n...

• Casual Listener
  • I have been using Spotify Premium for a few months. My account has now downgraded itself to Spotify free and I cannot use Spotify on my IPad. My payments are up to date. I have emailed Spotify twi...
  • Fountainscot
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Deleting facebook, how to create "normal" access?

I´m deleting my facebook, but problem is that when I try deactivating ( tried it before ) my facebook, my spotify goes crazy. Problem seem to be that I need to change my access to spotify from facebook to a normal login, but how do I do that?

• I´m deleting my facebook, but problem is that when I try deactivating ( tried it before ) my facebook, my spotify goes crazy. Problem seem to be that I need to change my access to spotify from facebo...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Facebook Integration After Signup With Spotify Account

As the subject says, I integrated my Spotify account to my Facebook account the other day. But when I visit my friends in Spotify, I see their full name on their profile. Mine still just displays my username.Also, my name never shows up in searches (...

• As the subject says, I integrated my Spotify account to my Facebook account the other day.   But when I visit my friends in Spotify, I see their full name on their profile. Mine still just dis...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscription

Hi there. I've just subscribed to spotify unlimited for £4.99 per month. I've put in my card details but when I go to play any track I get a pop up saying only premium users can play on demand. What am I paying for?

• Visitor
  • Hi there. I've just subscribed to spotify unlimited for £4.99 per month. I've put in my card details but when I go to play any track I get a pop up saying only premium users can play on demand. What ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Payment refused

Hey, there.I just tried to buy Spotify Unlimited, and my payment got refused. I sent a message to the customer service and asked, and they told me I'll find all the info here in the forum. Nope.Here's the case.Spotify Unlimited costs in Sweden 49kr. ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey, there. I just tried to buy Spotify Unlimited, and my payment got refused. I sent a message to the customer service and asked, and they told me I'll find all the info here in the forum. Nope. H...
  • The_Taze
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscription

Hi, I need to cancel my subscription, but i was wondering whether my account will stay as premium until it next tries to take money from my account, or will it cancel my premium account straight away?

• Hi, I need to cancel my subscription, but i was wondering whether my account will stay as premium until it next tries to take money from my account, or will it cancel my premium account straight...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Have paid for Premium and payment has been done but am still registered as free trial

Four days ago I created a new Spotify Premium account. The payment has been done, I have checked wiht my bank. I still cannot download playlists to my telephone, and after a long research around the community pages, I learn I must check my "subscript...

• Casual Listener
  • Four days ago I created a new Spotify Premium account. The payment has been done, I have checked wiht my bank. I still cannot download playlists to my telephone, and after a long research around the ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant upgrade, still being charged

Hi. Have been Spotifycustomer for some time. Had to close my VISA card due to scam attempt, then tried to change my card details in spotify account. Did this several times since nothing happened with those commercials.Im still getting charged full pr...

• Hi.   Have been Spotifycustomer for some time. Had to close my VISA card due to scam attempt, then tried to change my card details in spotify account. Did this several times since nothing happ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Auto Log In

I do not want Spotify to automatically log in when I start my computer. I have scoured the site looking for a way to stop this and can't find an answer. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

• I do not want Spotify to automatically log in when I start my computer. I have scoured the site looking for  a way to stop this and can't find an answer. Any help would be greatly appreciated. T...
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

I can't change my payment method now, help please

Hello, i can't change my payment method, since i accidentally change the location of my account, now i am stuck at the error page and i wanted to add my US credit card to my payment method and change my country back to US,now i am force to use the pr...

• Hello, i can't change my payment method, since i accidentally change the location of my account, now i am stuck at the error page and i wanted to add my US credit card to my payment method and change...
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Apps

I pay for premium, yet to use the aps I have to log on with FB or twitter... how **bleep** is that. Eg. Trying to add some tracks to a 'Soundrop room' and it says I have to log in. Well hang on there, I log in when I click start up, why do I have to ...

• I pay for premium, yet to use the aps I have to log on with FB or twitter... how **bleep** is that.   Eg. Trying to add some tracks to a 'Soundrop room' and it says I have to log in. Well hang...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Switching Countries

Hi there, Been using Spotify Premium (Australia) for the past 4 months and absolutely loving it. Probably the best subscription I've paid for. Spotify has now become available in Singapore and it is only 10SGD (it is 11.99AUD in Australia) so I would...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there,   Been using Spotify Premium (Australia) for the past 4 months and absolutely loving it. Probably the best subscription I've paid for. Spotify has now become available in Singapore a...
  • evelyn11
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Deleted all my offline playlists?!?!

Thank you Spotify, not only have you completely WIPED my computer of my offline playlists and cache (yes, default cache AND my custom cache folder have been reset to 0MB) but you've also wiped my phone clean - and seeing as I have no access to a big ...

• Regular
  • Thank you Spotify, not only have you completely WIPED my computer of my offline playlists and cache (yes, default cache AND my custom cache folder have been reset to 0MB) but you've also wiped my pho...
  • RedRiddell
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Recover deleted playlist

Hi! So the other day i deleted one of my playlists called "get well soon, dearie" by misstake. Is there some way i can get it back?Read the other message about deleted playlists but couldnt reply and looked like someone "running spotify" had to help ...

• Regular
  • Hi!   So the other day i deleted one of my playlists called "get well soon, dearie" by misstake. Is there some way i can get it back? Read the other message about deleted playlists but couldn...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Another payment method in POLAND

Hi, Is Spotify going to provide additional payment method for clients in Poland? Like: dotpay.pl payu.pl Above are very popular in Poland! I wont pay for spotify by my credit card, but i'm very interested in subscription. Thanks in advance ---- In po...

• Regular
  • Hi, Is Spotify going to provide additional payment method for clients in Poland? Like: dotpay.pl payu.pl Above are very popular in Poland! I wont pay for spotify by my credit card, but i'm ...
  • pollytik
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Super-duper Private Messages

I posted a question on another section of the Spotify Community forum. I got an email a few minutes later saying I had received a private message. I went to the site and clicked on the Community section, expecting to have an alert or something that w...

• Regular
  • I posted a question on another section of the Spotify Community forum. I got an email a few minutes later saying I had received a private message. I went to the site and clicked on the Community sect...
  • SubSub
  • Casual Listener
  • 30 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 30 replies
  • 2 likes

Playlist

I have been working on a playlist for over a year and when I tried to switch my Facebook account over to another spotify account my playlist got deleted I HATE SPOTIFY

• I have been working on a playlist for over a year and when I tried to switch my Facebook account over to another spotify account my playlist got deleted I HATE SPOTIFY
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

trouble with ipad and spotify

I subscribed the unlimited version after having unsubscribed the premium version. Now Spotify works on pc but no longer on Ipad. An icon suggest I'd subscribe again a premium version, but it doesn't sounds me right!, even because the app is already o...

• Casual Listener
  • I subscribed the unlimited version after having unsubscribed the premium version. Now Spotify works on pc but no longer on Ipad.  An icon suggest I'd subscribe again  a premium version, but...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Deleted playlists

Hey, somoene stole my phone, and all my playlists got deleted, I was wondering if there is anyway to recover them, or i a spotify moderator could recover them, the account is martymeister98. Thx

• Hey, somoene stole my phone, and all my playlists got deleted, I was wondering if there is anyway to recover them, or i a spotify moderator could recover them, the account is martymeister98. Thx
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes