Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Seems this took a while (ERROR)

Dear Spotify,I'm having problems resetting my password for my account. I am able to receive the email for password reset.But, when I open the link. It brings me to a page with the following error.Seems this took a whileYou have been logged out for se...

• Casual Listener
  • Dear Spotify, I'm having problems resetting my password for my account. I am able to receive the email for password reset. But, when I open the link. It brings me to a page with the following error...
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Signing in with Facebook creating a new account

I have 2 spotify accounts. One with the username 'limebowler' which was created during the beta, and another with the username '1117677298', a Facebook account. When I recently ran out of minutes on the Facebook account, I signed in with my old 'lime...

• Casual Listener
  • I have 2 spotify accounts. One with the username 'limebowler' which was created during the beta, and another with the username '1117677298', a Facebook account.   When I recently ran out of mi...
  • limebowler
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

asks to update to premium account even though i have one

spotify wants me to update to premium even though i have (according to spotifys own page) an active premium account?? ive lost the the ability to start new radiostations, wich is the feature that i use all the time

• spotify wants me to update to premium even though i have (according to spotifys own page) an active premium account?? ive lost the the ability to start new radiostations, wich is the feature that i u...
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Huge disappointment

I have been a spotify premium user for 1 year now, and not to long ago my premium subscription was finished.While I had spotify premium I had no problems launching spotify in the country that I'm now currently living in (Singapore)I moved from Norway...

• I have been a spotify premium user for 1 year now, and not to long ago my premium subscription was finished. While I had spotify premium I had no problems launching spotify in the country that I'm n...
  • e-einherjar
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist disappeared!?

So I just logged in about an hour ago and spotify had told me that i had exceeded my 10 hour limit for the month and I knew i hadn't done, so in an attempt to solve this problem, I logged out and when I logged back in, my playlist was missing! there ...

• Casual Listener
  • So I just logged in about an hour ago and spotify had told me that i had exceeded my 10 hour limit for the month and I knew i hadn't done, so in an attempt to solve this problem, I logged out and whe...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Please help! Desperate! Mods, please!

I have duplicate accounts under the email *******.****.**** . Can someone help me go back to my original account with all my followers and playlists? I keep logging into the newer account, and it has no playlists from the one I originally created.

• Regular
  • I have duplicate accounts under the email *******.****.**** . Can someone help me go back to my original account with all my followers and playlists? I keep logging into the newer account, and i...
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

30 day free trial not activating

I downloaded Spotify on my Samsung phone and started the Premium 48 hour trial yesterday, but when I try to upgrade it to the 30 day free trial it just redirects me back to my Account page and still says it'll bill me the $9.99 tomorrow, 4/20, to ren...

• Casual Listener
  • I downloaded Spotify on my Samsung phone and started the Premium 48 hour trial yesterday, but when I try to upgrade it to the 30 day free trial it just redirects me back to my Account page and still ...
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't Load Facebook Friends

Hi, I've downloaded Spotify on both a Mac and a PC, and in both instances the app is unable to load my Facebook friends, (it just keeps "loading" without any success). I log-in through Facebook which appears to have worked ok since I can see my profi...

• Hi,   I've downloaded Spotify on both a Mac and a PC, and in both instances the app is unable to load my Facebook friends, (it just keeps "loading" without any success).  I log-in through...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

48-Hour Free Trial - How to add 30-day free trial?

I signed up for the 48-hour free trial of premium, all running great. I received an e-mail from Spotify thanking me for my 48-hour trial (same day I signed up) and offered an additional 30-day trial on top of the 48-hour trial. When I click the link,...

• I signed up for the 48-hour free trial of premium, all running great. I received an e-mail from Spotify thanking me for my 48-hour trial (same day I signed up) and offered an additional 30-day trial ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

1-Customer Service? 2-Where's free Android radio?

1. Is there any company customer service? Absurd if there isn't.2. On 7/31/2012 Spotify's website posted an announcement of free Android Spotify radio (https://www.spotify.com/us/blog/archives/2012/07/31/radio_comes_to_android/ ). Where is it? My And...

• 1. Is there any company customer service? Absurd if there isn't. 2. On 7/31/2012 Spotify's website posted an announcement of free Android Spotify radio (https://www.spotify.com/us/blog/archives/2012...
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't log in!

Yesterday I logged into my Spotify from my friends iPad, today when I tried logging in ALL of my music was gone and my username is changed! I first created my Spotify through Facebook, from what I have read I could have possibly joined my account wit...

• Regular
  • Yesterday I logged into my Spotify from my friends iPad, today when I tried logging in ALL of my music was gone and my username is changed! I first created my Spotify through Facebook, from what I ha...
  • cohendevante1
  • Regular
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Wrong username

Somebody has been using my spotify. The usernames has been changed by the person and a lot of friends that I don't know has been added. I just changed my password but how can I change back to the name that I use to log in? And how do I delete the fri...

• Casual Listener
  • Somebody has been using my spotify. The usernames has been changed by the person and a lot of friends that I don't know has been added. I just changed my password but how can I change back to the nam...
  • cohendevante1
  • Regular
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Upgraded to Premium - iPhone 4 still claims I am not Premium user - why?

So annoying - I can't stream unless I'm a Premium user. I'm premium on the dektop application but even after reinstalling Spotify on the iPhone 4S it still claims I'm not a Premium user. Help anyone?

• Regular
  • So annoying - I can't stream unless I'm a Premium user. I'm premium on the dektop application but even after reinstalling Spotify on the iPhone 4S it still claims I'm not a Premium user.   Hel...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 31 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 31 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Invalid Dependencies Problems

Hello, So I have been using Spotify for quite awhile now. I can't recall exactly when I registered, but it has been a good while is what I do know, and up until little over a month ago I hadn't any problems with it. Lately though I seem to be getting...

• Regular
  • Hello,   So I have been using Spotify for quite awhile now. I can't recall exactly when I registered, but it has been a good while is what I do know, and up until little over a month ago I hadn...
  • Tabs
  • Regular
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Hacked?

Someone has got access to my account and has changed my email and password so I can't reset my password. I sent a contact form but have had no response maybe as they are sending the response to the new email... Any Ideas?

• Casual Listener
  • Someone has got access to my account and has changed my email and password so I can't reset my password. I sent a contact form but have had no response maybe as they are sending the response to the n...
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Someone else is using my account

I know someone else is using my account, how can I get them off my account? Like log me out of all of the devices my account is active?

• Casual Listener
  • I know someone else is using my account, how can I get them off my account? Like log me out of all of the devices my account is active?
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

PLAYLIST

can someone please help me I accidently unlinked my facebook so I have lost all of my playlist and It took MONTHS to create themhow can I link my facebook and get them back?

• Casual Listener
  • can someone please help me   I accidently unlinked my facebook so I have lost all of my playlist and It took MONTHS to create them how can I link my facebook and get them back?
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't change my country

Hello, I've recently moved to Mexico and have been trying to change my country profile in spotify from Germany to Mexico, but even though I am logged in under my log in details, it tells me my account is already in use and therefore won't save my inf...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,    I've recently moved to Mexico and have been trying to change my country profile in spotify from Germany to Mexico, but even though I am logged in under my log in details, it tel...
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

HELP REPEATEDLY CHARGED TWICE! CAUSING OVERDRAFTS

I have been a Spotify user since last November. I have been being charged TWICE MONTH NOW SINCE JANUARY. It is causing overdrafts at my bank and my bank said if I filed a claim I probably be blocked as a user for Spotify. I actually had to cancel my ...

• Casual Listener
  • I have been a Spotify user since last November. I have been being charged TWICE MONTH NOW SINCE JANUARY. It is causing overdrafts at my bank and my bank said if I filed a claim I ...
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes