Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

SMS payment in Sweden

Hello! Is it possible to buy Spotify premium with sms in Sweden ?    

• Hello! Is it possible to buy Spotify premium with sms in Sweden ?    
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! how to change country without credit card

Hello, i live in france and i registered there my account, then i traveled to UK and i have changed the country to UK successfully, but when i came back to france i can't anymore change the country settings, how to do it without having a credit card?...

• Hello,   i live in france and i registered there my account, then i traveled to UK and i have changed the country to UK successfully, but when i came back to france i can't anymore change th...
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Expired Creditcard lost Premium services

My credit card expired and i tried to change the credit card details and the site wouldn't let me. I think reregistered back to Premium and receipt the receipt via email but my desktop and iphone service aren't recognising that i am on Premium and sa...

• Casual Listener
  • My credit card expired and i tried to change the credit card details and the site wouldn't let me. I think reregistered back to Premium and receipt the receipt via email but my desktop and iphone ser...
  • Jude
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Don't see purchase option

I don't see purchase option in the desktop windows app.

• Casual Listener
  • I don't see purchase option in the desktop windows app.
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

wrong email and no password

Hello, i made a type-mismatch in my spottify premium account ( xs4all) and i forgot my password. sdo i can't changhe my email adress because i don't know my password and i can't get a new password because the email adress isn't correct. i know..... s...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   i made a type-mismatch in my spottify premium account ( xs4all) and i forgot my password. sdo i can't changhe my email adress because i don't know my password and i can't get a new ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

How many devices can use

Netflix gives me 3 streaming movies at once with my account membership. How many devices can I use at the same time with a spotify membership?

• Netflix gives me 3 streaming movies at once with my account membership. How many devices can I use at the same time with a spotify membership?
  • Jude
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

HELLO MODERATOR!

I quess all of us that are experiencing the same problem can assume by the absence of a reply that Spotify either doesn't care and/or has no desire to do make an effort on resolving this problem. The smart business move would be to immediately give u...

• Regular
  • I quess all of us that are experiencing the same problem can assume by the absence of a reply that Spotify either doesn't care and/or has no desire to do make an effort on resolving this problem. The...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Credit card and PayPal refused

Hi! I'm trying to subscribe for a Premium Trial but neither my PayPal account or Visa Debit Card work. I live in the Netherlands and my credit card is from the US but I am able to use it in many other internet transations. What should I do? I really ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi!   I'm trying to subscribe for a Premium Trial but neither my PayPal account or Visa Debit Card work. I live in the Netherlands and my credit card is from the US but I am able to use it i...
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Title is available for friend but not for me... why?

Hi threadname says it all. There is a song which is not available anymore for me, but for my friend it is... Cant explain that to me. We are both from the same country. Does anybody have an idea?

• Casual Listener
  • Hi   threadname says it all. There is a song which is not available anymore for me, but for my friend it is... Cant explain that to me. We are both from the same country. Does anybody have a...
  • vemelon
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Premium Mobile

My phone isn't one of those that supports spotify; does that mean that I can't, in any other way, download the songs to my phone? Cause if that's the case, then premium is pretty worthless to me. =/

• My phone isn't one of those that supports spotify; does that mean that I can't, in any other way, download the songs to my phone? Cause if that's the case, then premium is pretty worthless to me. =/
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant Get out of Offline Mode

I have been stuck in offline mode for about 6 months now, I have tried re installing and logging in with a different account, yet it is still stuck in offline mode. I am so furious!

• Casual Listener
  • I have been stuck in offline mode for about 6 months now, I have tried re installing and logging in with a different account, yet it is still stuck in offline mode. I am so furious!
  • vShadez
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify charges my bank account but I do not receive downloads

I want to purchase a track, I click the arrow button and enter my VISA info and buy a download. I get a confimation message saying I have purchased a download. I also receive confirmation email about my purchase.Tried it a few times now but its no us...

• I want to purchase a track, I click the arrow button and enter my VISA info and buy a download. I get a confimation message saying I have purchased a download. I also receive confirmation email about...
  • monkeychutney
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Facebook postings without my knowledge

I am a long time user of Spotify, and today I noticed something that has me seriously considering closing my account. I noticed that spotify has started sharing what I listen to on Facebook, I have never linked spotify to my facebook knowingly and ne...

• Casual Listener
  • I am a long time user of Spotify, and today I noticed something that has me seriously considering closing my account. I noticed that spotify has started sharing what I listen to on Facebook, I have n...
  • cpa199
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Is Spotify using my spotify account for commercials?

I have noticed some activity recently where my Facebook account tells me and everyone on Facebook that i listened to some music that Ivé never heard about, before I today saw on Spotify.com that via their Twitter account were actually promoting two o...

• I have noticed some activity recently where my Facebook account tells me and everyone on Facebook that i listened to some music that Ivé never heard about, before I today saw on Spotify.com that via ...
  • Stupify
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Boysnoize records disappeared from Spotify catalogue!? :-(

Hi, From Spotify disappeared all albums and tracks from Boysnoize records. What is going on? Examples: Boys Noize – Power Shadow Dancer – Second City

• Hi, From Spotify disappeared all albums and tracks from Boysnoize records. What is going on?   Examples: Boys Noize – Power Shadow Dancer – Second City
  • oep4
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

"Failed to Enable Spotify Social"

So this is the second time I've posted here asking for help with this issue. I want to link my Spotify to Facebook. Again, I want to LINK my Spotify account to Facebook. Not unlink, I want to LINK. Help please?

• Music Fan
  • So this is the second time I've posted here asking for help with this issue.   I want to link my Spotify to Facebook. Again, I want to LINK my Spotify account to Facebook. Not unlink, I want...
  • Denzel-Feels
  • Music Fan
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment for free Premium trial failure

I recently downloaded Spotify on my computer and phone. After downloading the app on my phone it said I had 48 hours of free Premium subscription automatically. Then I found the option online for the 30 day free trial subscription of Premium. I signe...

• I recently downloaded Spotify on my computer and phone.  After downloading the app on my phone it said I had 48 hours of free Premium subscription automatically.  Then I found the option on...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Feature Request - Avoid songs on subscribed playlists

Hello Spotify! Please give us the ability to "grey-out" songs on subscribed playlists when we don't want to keep listening to those songs. I love my subscribed playlists, but I don't like all of the songs. Thanks!

• Visitor
  • Hello Spotify!   Please give us the ability to "grey-out" songs on subscribed playlists when we don't want to keep listening to those songs.  I love my subscribed playlists, but I don't...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can someone help me out?

I changed payment options and now the app says I'm not premium. Still lists all my playlists though.

• I changed payment options and now the app says I'm not premium. Still lists all my playlists though.
  • Jude
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes