Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Elena
  • 955 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 955 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

My account is gone

can a Staff contact me, my account is gone.

• can a Staff contact me, my account is gone.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't connect to Facebook

Hello community, whenever I try to connect my account to facebook on both my Apple iPhone 5S and my Laptop running Windows 10, it says the same error each time. "There has been a temporary Error. Please try again later." Could someone please assist m...

• Hello community, whenever I try to connect my account to facebook on both my Apple iPhone 5S and my Laptop running Windows 10, it says the same error each time.   "There has been a temporary E...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Delete Account - Email Link Problem

Hi Spotify-Team, my problem is that I have made an account over my company email adress. now I want to delete it, but my company email client does not show me the link button to finalise the last two steps. what can I do? I have made another account ...

• Hi Spotify-Team,   my problem is that I have made an account over my company email adress. now I want to delete it, but my company email client does not show me the link button to finalise the...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Login failed

I always get a message „you can only use Spotify abroad for 14 days“ what does that mean?

• I always get a message „you can only use Spotify abroad for 14 days“ what does that mean?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

credit card falsely shown as expiring asking me to update

My card is not expring and has worked fine this month but now my account on spotify says I need to upexpiringdate as it is expring. I am not keen to do this as I know card is not expiring. Is this a common glitch or a type of hack? Is it safe to inpu...

• Casual Listener
  • My card is not expring and has worked fine this month but now my account on spotify says I need to upexpiringdate as it is expring.  I am not keen to do this as I know card is not expiring. &nbs...
  • HAMMEROGOD
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Security
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Not enough data for Wrapped 2017 playlist?

When I go to link my account to look at my year in review playlist I get the response, "Unfortunately, we dont have enough data about how you listened this year to serve you the full experience." Im not sure how this is the case because I use spotify...

• When I go to link my account to look at my year in review playlist I get the response,   "Unfortunately, we dont have enough data about how you listened this year to serve you the full experie...
  • Maxsviews
  • Casual Listener
  • 62 replies
  • 5 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 62 replies
  • 5 likes

Hesap kayboldu/ Account dissapeared

Merhaba , bir spotify hesabim var hesabimin ne kullanici adi ne sifresini , nede baska bir seyini hatirliyorum ve bu hesabin premimum uye . Onun parasini oduyoruz lutfen yardimci olun telefonum : 0545 312 69 35

• Merhaba , bir spotify hesabim var hesabimin ne kullanici  adi ne sifresini  , nede baska  bir seyini hatirliyorum ve bu hesabin premimum uye  . Onun parasini  oduyoruz lutfen...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Make the playlist secret to those who collaborate

Hello! I need help, I've created a secret playlist and collaborative performance, I can not see it on my profile, but it's public for those who work with the playlist. How can I make it secret even for those who collaborate on the list?

• Hello! I need help, I've created a secret playlist and collaborative performance, I can not see it on my profile, but it's public for those who work with the playlist. How can I make it secret even f...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
    Security
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

powerful wazifa for money in urdu

powerful wazifa for money in urdu –powerful wazifa for money in urdu -yadi koi admi garreeb hai to veh yeh chahe ki mei maal dar ban jau to sabr ve himmat se kam lekar allah ki madad ka intezaaar karna chahie.ye sach hai ki tizarat mei labh hani dono...

• Casual Listener
  • powerful wazifa for money in urdu – powerful wazifa for money in urdu -yadi koi admi garreeb hai to veh yeh chahe ki mei maal dar ban jau to sabr ve himmat se kam lekar allah...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Surname change messes up my account

Dear Spotify, I got married last year and haven't been using my old account for a while. I decided to create a new one with up-to-date credentials. Than I connected the new account with Facebook. And I guess this is where it got messy. My user name i...

• Dear Spotify,    I got married last year and haven't been using my old account for a while. I decided to create a new one with up-to-date credentials. Than I connected the new account wit...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

My account was hacked

Today, 4 january 2018 as i was logging into my account i was surprised to find most of my songs deleted from my songs list and new ones were added- they seem to be tagalog songs. I am from Indonesia and someone from Manila hacked into my account. bef...

• Today, 4 january 2018 as i was logging into my account i was surprised to find most of my songs deleted from my songs list and new ones were added- they seem to be tagalog songs. I am from Indonesia ...
  • Nightslash360
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Hacked account

My account was hacked. Stupid enough the person unauthorized using my account, connected there facebook to my account. i was able to contact the person to let them know i would " report them to the local autority for hacking my account'' I dont think...

• Casual Listener
  • My account was hacked. Stupid enough the person unauthorized using my account, connected there facebook to my account. i was able to contact the person to let them know i would " report them to the l...
  • chuonghenry
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

my account has been disabled

hi my account has been disabled and i would really like it back. please just give me a free subscription account so that i can get my account back.

• hi my account has been disabled and i would really like it back. please just give me a free subscription account so that i can get my account back.
  • Nightslash360
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

impossible de se connecter à un compte famille

Bonjour, J'ai été invité à compte famille et depuis deux jours j'essaye de finaliser mon inscription sans succes.A l'étape de l'opération "ConfirmationFélicitations ! Vous êtes sur le point de rejoindre le programme familial de XXX." apparait à chaqu...

• Bonjour,   J'ai été invité à compte famille et depuis deux jours j'essaye de finaliser mon inscription sans succes. A l'étape de l'opération "Confirmation Félicitations ! Vous êtes sur le po...
  • Segolne6
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment for Premium taken from my account but account not active

I had to cancel my premium subscription due to money issues and it has been taken out of my account on the 21st Dec. I am happy to nt get this refunded but I am still not able to login to my premium account therefore not getting the premium service I...

• Visitor
  • I had to cancel my premium subscription due to money issues and it has been taken out of my account on the 21st Dec. I am happy to nt get this refunded but I am still not able to login to my premium ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Kan niet inloggen

Als ik wil inloggen op de app op mij. iPhone zegt hij dat ik al een account heb. Ook via Facebook lukt het niet. Via de spotify website kan ik wel inloggen en bij mijn gegevens. Wie weet hoe ik dit kan oplossen?

• Als ik wil inloggen op de app op mij. iPhone zegt hij dat ik al een account heb. Ook via Facebook lukt het niet. Via de spotify website kan ik wel inloggen en bij mijn gegevens. Wie weet hoe ik dit k...
  • Johnret
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Changing country box greyed out

Hi, I joined spotify when I lived in Germany but have since moved home to Ireland. I am trying to join the premium family subscription but I can't seem to change my country to Ireland? When I go to my account details and click edit, the "country" dro...

• Hi,   I joined spotify when I lived in Germany but have since moved home to Ireland. I am trying to join the premium family subscription but I can't seem to change my country to Ireland? When ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to reconnect memebers on my family account.

I am unable to reconnect my wife and daughter to my familiy account. They missed to answer a spotify email in time and whenever I send them an invitation now they fail to connect and get the message "oops, something went wrong.." instead.My eldest da...

• I am unable to reconnect my wife and daughter to my familiy account. They missed to answer a spotify email in time and whenever I send them an invitation now they fail to connect and get the message&...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to change county

I have a Danish account and wanted to change it to Dutch as I am living in NL and want to use a Dutch payment method instead. When I go to edit account details the country drop down is not clickable. It also seems like I have to change the country to...

• I have a Danish account and wanted to change it to Dutch as I am living in NL and want to use a Dutch payment method instead. When I go to edit account details the country drop down is not clickable....
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes