Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Android

Get help for your Android mobile or tablet

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New and Improved Android Widget

Spotify is bringing a new update to the home screen widget on Android devices. This update will help you get more out of it than before. The new widget will make it simpler and faster to access your favourite content on Spotify. So what is changing?H...

Amayy_0-1689082497746.png Marketing_asset (1).png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • hnavia
  • Regular
  • 59 replies
  • 23 likes
  • 59 replies
  • 23 likes

[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues

Please read below for troubleshooting Spotify on your Android device. This guide contains fixes for most common issues as well as detail on how to create a new topic if you still are having problems. First thing to do before trying anything else is r...

• Community Legend
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes
  • Android
    Guide
    Troubleshooting
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes

Solved!! The version of Spotify I have has completely different features than another free user.

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceAndroid PhonesMy Question or IssueMy dad and I both have spotify. I cannot pick songs to play and have to rely on shuffle. My dad can pick songs without issue, and probably doesn't even know that shuffle's an option. We both h...

• Casual Listener
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Importar

a opção de Importar nas configurações sumiu e junto dela as minhas músicas da memória interna. alguém pode me ajudar com isso??

• Visitor
  • a opção de Importar nas configurações sumiu e junto dela as minhas músicas da memória interna. alguém pode me ajudar com isso??
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Se borran canciones descargadas!!!

Hay alguna solución para esto??? Estoy cansado de que una vez por semana se me borren las canciones y tenga que bajar todo de nuevo. Voy a optar por dar de baja el servicio

• Casual Listener
  • Hay alguna solución para esto??? Estoy cansado de que una vez por semana se me borren las canciones y tenga que bajar todo de nuevo. Voy a optar por dar de baja el servicio
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 4 likes

Solved!! Spotify needs to shape up

I came to this site for the second time in three yearsAnd after visiting this time,I then go back into my Spotify app only for a message to appear,saying you have signed in on a maximum amount of devices,and you have deleted 3.5 gig of dataI have had...

• Casual Listener
  • I came to this site for the second time in three years And after visiting this time,I then go back into my Spotify app only for a message to appear,saying you have signed in on a maximum amount of d...
  • DRUIDDOODE
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Spotify needs to shape up
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Does Not Play When Selecting a Song

Using Samsung Galaxy S3 and latest firms for phone and app.Tapping a song does not play it. - it only makes the "shuffle all" button wiggle - if it's there, anyway.I have performed all the basic diagnostic procedures, including a clean re-installatio...

• Casual Listener
  • Using Samsung Galaxy S3 and latest firms for phone and app. Tapping a song does not play it. - it only makes the "shuffle all" button wiggle - if it's there, anyway. I have performed all the ba...
  • david888
  • Regular
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Create playlist from Radio

Hello.I use Spotify at iPad and when i search for some radio station and play It, i have the option at the right top corner (...) to "Add to playlist" and save all musics from this radio station. Then i can download to listen offline.With my Spotify ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello. I use Spotify at iPad and when i search for some radio station and play It, i have the option at the right top corner (...) to "Add to playlist" and save all musics from this radio station....
  • Dinviel
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Spotify and Android Auto Support

Hey guys, I was wondering if anybody was able get spotify functioning on android auto. I can get it to play but it on the pioneer unit (4100nex) it will not display spotify under the music section. Making only Google music avaliable. If anybody has a...

• Visitor
  • Hey guys,   I was wondering if anybody was able get spotify functioning on android auto. I can get it to play but it on the pioneer unit (4100nex) it will not display spotify under the music s...
  • katianne76
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Samsung Gear s3

The Samsung gear s3 had now been released and the website talks about spotify integration. I just can't get it working, has anyone else got a gear s3 and had any luck please?Cheers, Mark

• Music Fan
  • The Samsung gear s3 had now been released and the website talks about spotify integration. I just can't get it working, has anyone else got a gear s3 and had any luck please? Cheers, Mark
  • big_bird
  • 24 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 24 replies
  • 5 likes

Solved!! Lock screen and swipe-down podcast 15 sec buttons don't work

When listening to podcasts on my Android device (8.4.4.810 armV7) there are buttons to go back or ahead 15 seconds. Within the main app these buttons work fine, however they also appear when the app is running from the lock screen or from swiping dow...

• Regular
  • When listening to podcasts on my Android device (8.4.4.810 armV7) there are buttons to go back or ahead 15 seconds. Within the main app these buttons work fine, however they also appear when the app ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 3 likes

Can't skip back songs or jump forward/backwards

Hi, I've just acquired the Spotify Premium Trial (30 days). I have now the download and play offline features. But there's a problem: i'm still not able to jump forward/backwards or skip back songs, just like when using Free version.What can I do to ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I've just acquired the Spotify Premium Trial (30 days). I have now the download and play offline features. But there's a problem: i'm still not able to jump forward/backwards or skip bac...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Behind the Lyrics

Hallo Leute,Ich habe ein kleines Problem mit der Funktion "Behind the Lyrics". Es funktioniert nicht. Trotz Neuinstallation auf Rat des Spotifyteams taucht nicht mal der Rand bei den Liedern auf, mit dem man zu den Lyrics kommt. Hat einer eine ähnlic...

• Hallo Leute, Ich habe ein kleines Problem mit der Funktion "Behind the Lyrics". Es funktioniert nicht. Trotz Neuinstallation auf Rat des Spotifyteams taucht nicht mal der Rand bei den Liedern auf, m...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

se escuchan por partes

Selecciono una canción y se comienza a escuchar por partes como si se trabara la app

• Selecciono una canción y se comienza a escuchar por partes como si se trabara la app
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Download with wifi

Hi guys! So yesterday my provider gave me 24 hours of unlimited data. I had to leave and decided to download some music on Spotify with my (unlimited) data and switched it on to do so. After I downloaded the playlist I wanted to, I switched it off ag...

• Hi guys! So yesterday my provider gave me 24 hours of unlimited data. I had to leave and decided to download some music on Spotify with my (unlimited) data and switched it on to do so. After I downlo...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Infinite skips with Spotify free

Hey,it is possible for me to skip as many songs as I want on my Pixel device. I can also skip back but Im still getting ads. I got a Spotify free account. That shouldnt be possible, right? I still can shuffle only.

• Casual Listener
  • Hey, it is possible for me to skip as many songs as I want on my Pixel device. I can also skip back but Im still getting ads. I got a Spotify free account. That shouldnt be possible, right? I still ...
  • Pinte
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

My ex boyfriend

My ex has y card on his account I just found out. How do I cancel the payments? I'm literally paying for something I can't even use. Please help

• My ex has y card on his account I just found out. How do I cancel the payments? I'm literally paying for something I can't even use. Please help
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

can not skip songs with Premium on andriod phone

I bought a spotify premium account and in the Internet i am already registered as a Premium member. On my computer i can use it how it should work. On my phone i can download songs and listen them and i have no advertisments but after 6 times of skip...

• Casual Listener
  • I bought a spotify premium account and in the Internet i am already registered as a Premium member. On my computer i can use it how it should work. On my phone i can download songs and listen them an...
  • timo14562
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Why does spotify regularly undownload all my downloaded music

If Spotify doesn't stop erasing all my downloaded music once a freakin week I'm going to quit using it because my data is so slow it takes like 2 minutes to load the next song if I try to skip

• If Spotify doesn't stop erasing all my downloaded music once a freakin week I'm going to quit using it because my data is so slow it takes like 2 minutes to load the next song if I try to skip
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Downloaded music disappears
    saved music regularly gets erased
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium without all features

Hi allI've got Spotify premium but some features don't work.For example "add to queue" or "skipping more than 5 songs". A message appears: try Spotify premium.How could I fix this problem?Thanks in advance

• Casual Listener
  • Hi all I've got Spotify premium but some features don't work. For example "add to queue" or "skipping more than 5 songs". A message appears: try Spotify premium. How could I fix this problem? Tha...
  • LABUCCO
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Coloco uma play list pra trocar e entra musicas sugeridas

Tenho Serviço premiu, e não aparece na minha play list só pra dar play; aparece Ordem aleatoria.E quando inicia a play list, depois da primeira musica, já passa a tocar musicas sugeridas. como faço pra não tocar musicas sugeridas?

• Tenho Serviço premiu, e não aparece na minha play list só pra dar play; aparece Ordem aleatoria. E quando inicia a play list, depois da primeira musica, já passa a tocar musicas sugeridas.  co...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify keeps deleting my offline music on its own.

As the title states the app is deleting my offline music on its own. On my previous phone (just upgraded the other day) I would ooccasionally find albums and artists that had their music "undownloaded" from my phone but still in my library. It wasn't...

• As the title states the app is deleting my offline music on its own. On my previous phone (just upgraded the other day) I would ooccasionally find albums and artists that had their music "undownloade...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify card

How can I pay with a spotify card? I cant't find it at the payments.

• How can I pay with a spotify card? I cant't find it at the payments.
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes