Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Android

Get help for your Android mobile or tablet

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New and Improved Android Widget

Spotify is bringing a new update to the home screen widget on Android devices. This update will help you get more out of it than before. The new widget will make it simpler and faster to access your favourite content on Spotify. So what is changing?H...

Amayy_0-1689082497746.png Marketing_asset (1).png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • nisafitri
  • Casual Listener
  • 60 replies
  • 24 likes
  • 60 replies
  • 24 likes

[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues

Please read below for troubleshooting Spotify on your Android device. This guide contains fixes for most common issues as well as detail on how to create a new topic if you still are having problems. First thing to do before trying anything else is r...

• Community Legend
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes
  • Android
    Guide
    Troubleshooting
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes

Solved!! The version of Spotify I have has completely different features than another free user.

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceAndroid PhonesMy Question or IssueMy dad and I both have spotify. I cannot pick songs to play and have to rely on shuffle. My dad can pick songs without issue, and probably doesn't even know that shuffle's an option. We both h...

• Casual Listener
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Debating on dropping premium, no dislike feature?

im really lost why i pay for premium besides occasional ads.i listen to daily mix and weekly discovery only, i dont really save songs and listen to them later.i HATE being forced to listed to the same song over and over again with no option of blocki...

• Casual Listener
  • im really lost why i pay for premium besides occasional ads. i listen to daily mix and weekly discovery only, i dont really save songs and listen to them later. i HATE being forced to listed to t...
  • mollybeee
  • Roadie
  • 4 replies
  • 6 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 6 likes

Songs playing one after the other

When I try to play an album or playlist on my android, it will play one song and then I have to hit next in order for the next song to play. Songs won't play automatically.

• When I try to play an album or playlist on my android, it will play one song and then I have to hit next in order for the next song to play. Songs won't play automatically.
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[ANDROID] not possible to skip songs

Hey guys, I dont know whats going on... Bought Spotify Premium today. Everythin works ( downloading songs and so on ) expect skiping songs as i want after 5 or 6 times skipping it says "go and get Premium"... Any ideas? have a nice day all

• Hey guys,   I dont know whats going on... Bought Spotify Premium today. Everythin works ( downloading songs and so on ) expect skiping songs as i want after 5 or 6 times skipping it says "go a...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Accidentally removed artist from daily mix

Well I feel pretty bad I accidentally blocked Xavier omär from showing up on my daily mix by a collection of perfect misclicks and I was wondering if there was a way to unblock an artist from appearing in daily mixes because I do enjoy listening to h...

• Well I feel pretty bad I accidentally blocked Xavier omär from showing up on my daily mix by a collection of perfect misclicks and I was wondering if there  was a way to unblock an artist from a...
  • miebelgie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Sounds getting interrupted

There are times that sounds get interrupted whenever I perform a task on Twitter, like pressing home icon, search, etc. This doesn't happen very often, but I would like to know if this is on Twitter's side.

• There are times that sounds get interrupted whenever I perform a task on Twitter, like pressing home icon, search, etc. This doesn't happen very often, but I would like to know if this is on Twitter'...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Daily mix

I accidentally pressed this button on a song. Is there a way to undo this?

• I accidentally pressed this 🚫 button on a song. Is there a way to undo this?
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't log in

Ever since the last update I haven't been able to log into the android app. It accepts my email and my password, logs into my acc, shows me that I am offline and immediately kicks me off the account!

• Ever since the last update I haven't been able to log into the android app. It accepts my email and my password, logs into my acc, shows me that I am offline and immediately kicks me off the account!
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Won't let me login

I recently updated my computer so I got logged out of my account and now it says it wont let me log back in. I can login online but with the app it wont let me (both on my phone and my laptop). It says my country does not match the one in my profile ...

• I recently updated my computer so I got logged out of my account and now it says it wont let me log back in.  I can login online but with the app it wont let me (both on my phone and my laptop)....
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Basic Android

How do I get to my music once I login? Account options, upgrade, restore deleted lists, but nothing to get to the actual music. Please help.

• Casual Listener
  • How do I get to my music once I login? Account options, upgrade, restore deleted lists, but nothing to get to the actual music. Please help.
  • lubos
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

No tengo la misma libertad para escuchar musica en android que en pc

Pues bien. En el computador puedo escuchar las canciones que quiera...hace poco instalé la app en android y todo aparece bloqueado (letras grises) y la unica forma para escuchar musica es en modo aleatorio. Ademas que me restringe algunas opciones de...

• Pues bien. En el computador puedo escuchar las canciones que quiera...hace poco instalé la app en android y todo aparece bloqueado (letras grises) y la unica forma para escuchar musica es en modo ale...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Queuing Issues with Chromecast Audio

There seems to be a fair amount of issues with Chromecast Audio and Spotify. But something I have yet to find any word about are the queuing issues with Chromecast Audio and Spotify. Playing from an album or playlist seems to work fine, but when you ...

• Casual Listener
  • There seems to be a fair amount of issues with Chromecast Audio and Spotify. But something I have yet to find any word about are the queuing issues with Chromecast Audio and Spotify. Playing fro...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 8 replies
  • 7 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 7 likes

Chromecast Audio is not visible after WiFi re-connect (Samsung S6 Android 6)

When my Samsung S6 (Android 6) reconnect to the Chromecast WiFi SSID (same SSID between Smartphone and Chromecast), the available casting devices do not show anymore. I need to reboot the phone for making the device available again.What can be done t...

• When my Samsung S6 (Android 6) reconnect to the Chromecast WiFi SSID (same SSID between Smartphone and Chromecast), the available casting devices do not show anymore.  I need to reboot the phone...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 13 replies
  • 12 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 12 likes

Earphone buttons not working anymore

Hi, guys. I have a LG G3 - Android 6.0 Marshmallow - and I use a regular samsung earphone (S4 reagular smartphone). I have been using this earphone and Spotify for about 3/4 months and before that, I used the Rocket Player with no problem.But since t...

• Hi, guys.   I have a LG G3 - Android 6.0 Marshmallow - and I use a regular samsung earphone (S4 reagular smartphone). I have been using this earphone and Spotify for about 3/4 months and befor...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Mobile app freezes and crashes All. The. Time.

Hey can anyone tell me why this mobile app freezes and crashes at least 12 times a day? So frustrating paying for this and having my workout interrupted 10 times bc my app randomly freezes.

• Hey can anyone tell me why this mobile app freezes and crashes at least 12 times a day? So frustrating paying for this and having my workout interrupted 10 times bc my app randomly freezes.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Will not let me log in on my phone.

When I try to open app I get a screen with 3 options. Subscribe, log in with Facebook or log in. I always have used Facebook to log in but it won't let me anymore. A message pops up saying that I am in offline mode and that Ihave to be online to log ...

• Casual Listener
  • When I try to open app I get a screen with 3 options. Subscribe, log in with Facebook or log in.  I always have used Facebook to log in but it won't let me anymore.  A message pops up sayin...
  • Diggerdave
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Android in car 4.2.1

Spotify was working in my car and I erased the sd card in error. Don't have the card as its a second hand car, Spotify is saying cannot log on as offline. It's not offline and all other devices are connecting. I have tried to install from my pc throu...

• Spotify was working in my car and I erased the sd card in error. Don't have the card as its a second hand car, Spotify is saying cannot log on as offline. It's not offline and all other devices are c...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Samsung smart tv

Why won't it let me login? I've logged in on 4 other devices without problems. Keeps saying something wrong with either username or password. Have re-typed many, many times.

• Casual Listener
  • Why won't it let me login? I've logged in on 4 other devices without problems. Keeps saying something wrong with either username or password. Have re-typed many, many times.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to delete cache

Hi everyone! I have this really nagging problem which I'm unable to fix without fetching an adapter for my microSD-card. The problem is that I'm unable to delete spotifys cache. And (probably somehow related) according to my filemanager, spotifys fol...

• Regular
  • Hi everyone! I have this really nagging problem which I'm unable to fix without fetching an adapter for my microSD-card. The problem is that I'm unable to delete spotifys cache. And (probably somehow...
  • Rekcah
  • Regular
  • 10 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 10 replies
  • 1 likes

App keeps logging out

Hi,I was using Spotify premium for more than a year without any problems. However, last week, when I opened the Android app, I was signed out. So I logged in, saved my playlists and continues using the app. But two days later, when I opened the app, ...

• Regular
  • Hi, I was using Spotify premium for more than a year without any problems. However, last week, when I opened the Android app, I was signed out. So I logged in, saved my playlists and continues ...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Offline tracks not showing

The problem is, suddenly all my downloaded offline songs disappeared, so I can't listen to them while not being online. The strange thing is it still takes up space at my SD card, so they were not deleted, the app just "forgets" them somehow. This is...

• Casual Listener
  • The problem is, suddenly all my downloaded offline songs disappeared, so I can't listen to them while not being online. The strange thing is it still takes up space at my SD card, so they were not de...
  • Drix
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes