Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Android

Get help for your Android mobile or tablet

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New and Improved Android Widget

Spotify is bringing a new update to the home screen widget on Android devices. This update will help you get more out of it than before. The new widget will make it simpler and faster to access your favourite content on Spotify. So what is changing?H...

Amayy_0-1689082497746.png Marketing_asset (1).png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • nisafitri
  • Casual Listener
  • 60 replies
  • 24 likes
  • 60 replies
  • 24 likes

[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues

Please read below for troubleshooting Spotify on your Android device. This guide contains fixes for most common issues as well as detail on how to create a new topic if you still are having problems. First thing to do before trying anything else is r...

• Community Legend
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes
  • Android
    Guide
    Troubleshooting
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes

Solved!! The version of Spotify I have has completely different features than another free user.

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceAndroid PhonesMy Question or IssueMy dad and I both have spotify. I cannot pick songs to play and have to rely on shuffle. My dad can pick songs without issue, and probably doesn't even know that shuffle's an option. We both h...

• Casual Listener
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution categories overlapping

On the android version of Spotify in the liked sings tab, the categories overlap making it hard to see which category you are picking

• Visitor
  • On the android version of Spotify in the liked sings tab, the categories overlap making it hard to see which category you are picking
  • Vasil
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution 知らないプレイリストが勝手に追加されます。どうしたらいいですか?ちなみにプレミアムプランDUOで機種はGooglepixel6aです。

有料会員なのにマイライブラリに身に覚えのないプレイリストが追加されます。解決法を教えて下さい。

• Visitor
  • 有料会員なのにマイライブラリに身に覚えのないプレイリストが追加されます。 解決法を教えて下さい。
  • Vasil
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify App WILL NOT open on Android 13 (until I reboot each time)

PlanPremiumCountryCanadaDevice(Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra)Operating System(Android 13) My Question or Issue This issue started about 1 or 2 weeks ago. After a period of time goes by where I have not used the Spotify app (think like going to sleep th...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Premium Country Canada Device (Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra) Operating System (Android 13)  My Question or Issue   This issue started about 1 or 2 weeks ago. After...
  • Lyubka
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Unusual Homepage

PlanPremiumCountryEgyptDeviceSamsung A 23Operating SystemAndroid 13 My Question or IssueMy liked songs and recently played playlists are supposed to be on my homepage but they are not, Instead I have two podcasts that I follow, help me this is annoyi...

KY___0-1676106025806.png Screenshot_20230211_105438_Spotify.jpg
  • Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Egypt Device Samsung A 23 Operating System Android 13   My Question or Issue My liked songs and recently played playlists are supposed to be on my homepage but the...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Wifi streaming only option

PlanPremiumCountryUK Operating SystemAndroid My Question or IssueAs per other post Spotify need to implement a wifi streaming only option. ios and some android OSs (one plus) allow controlling apps internet access via settings (see attachments). Howe...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Premium Country UK   Operating System Android   My Question or Issue As per other post Spotify need to implement a wifi streaming only option.   ios and some an...
  • Fernand0
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Random mode is automatically activated.

I currently have the problem on my mobile device. I play the songs from any list without having the random mode activated and everything is fine, but when I disconnect from WiFi or Bluetooth (when I am connected) and when I reconnect, the playback qu...

• Regular
  • I currently have the problem on my mobile device. I play the songs from any list without having the random mode activated and everything is fine, but when I disconnect from WiFi or Bluetooth (when I ...
  • OscarDC
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Song keeps changing after 20 seconds

Songs play 20 seconds and then move to next. Logged out, restarted phone, uninstalled and reinstalled app

• Visitor
  • Songs play 20 seconds and then move to next. Logged out, restarted phone, uninstalled and reinstalled app
  • kaworu_bloodpaw
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution It won't play my playlist, when the first song ends it goes to "recommended

When I'm trying to play my playlist, it switches to "recommended song" and I can't change the shuffle feature, it keeps saying I need premium to change it, I also can't use the arrow pointing to the left that goes to previous song.

• Visitor
  • When I'm trying to play my playlist, it switches to "recommended song" and I can't change the shuffle feature, it keeps saying I need premium to change it, I also can't use the arrow pointing to the ...
  • Vasil
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify songs not downloading on phone

Songs are not downloading on my Xiaomi phone anymore, the circle keeps spinning round but it's not downloading. Weird things is that podcasts are actually downloading. I have plenty of storage space left, not anywhere near the 10k songs limit and hav...

• Visitor
  • Songs are not downloading on my Xiaomi phone anymore, the circle keeps spinning round but it's not downloading. Weird things is that podcasts are actually downloading. I have plenty of storage space ...
  • Eni
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I can't find my account overview

I want to switch to a Duo plan, but the web site keeps telling me to do it via app, and in the app, it doesn't show anything other than the fact that I have a Premium plan.

• Casual Listener
  • I want to switch to a Duo plan, but the web site keeps telling me to do it via app, and in the app, it doesn't show anything other than the fact that I have a Premium plan.
  • AlejaR
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Podcas not shown

The video podcast (https://open.spotify.com/episode/5wyGBLcaywjkh9itrbZi7o?si=6JofCA71Tkiw5D9n0u_DwA&utm_source=whatsapp) is not shown neither on my app neither on my desktop app on my laptop

• Casual Listener
  • The video podcast (https://open.spotify.com/episode/5wyGBLcaywjkh9itrbZi7o?si=6JofCA71Tkiw5D9n0u_DwA&utm_source=whatsapp) is not shown neither on my app neither on my desktop app on my laptop
  • Joan
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Cómo puedo cancelar

Me han cobrado doble, el soporte es una porquería, quiero cancelar y hoy voy a profeco

• Visitor
  • Me han cobrado doble, el soporte es una porquería, quiero cancelar y hoy voy a profeco
  • kaworu_bloodpaw
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Find specific song in large playlist.

Using Android. V 8.8.6.472The find in playlist is not an option available.

• Visitor
  • Using Android. V 8.8.6.472 The find in playlist is not an option available.
  • MihailY
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Algunas canciones se cortan aprox a los 10".

Cuando estoy escuchando mi biblioteca, o sea sin wifi se cortan algunas canciones entre los 5 y los 10", cómo consecuencia borre toda la biblioteca y la volví a descargar y aún así sigo teniendo el problema, nunca cambie nada de la configuración como...

• Visitor
  • Cuando estoy escuchando mi biblioteca, o sea sin wifi se cortan algunas canciones entre los 5 y los 10", cómo consecuencia borre toda la biblioteca y la volví a descargar y aún así sigo teniendo el p...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Edamame by bbno$ won't play.

Everytime I click on Edamame by bbno$ and Rich Brian it stops all music and will not play the song. I've tried reinstalling and logging out and back in. My app is up to date as far as I can tell. Please help.

• Casual Listener
  • Everytime I click on Edamame by bbno$ and Rich Brian it stops all music and will not play the song. I've tried reinstalling and logging out and back in. My app is up to date as far as I can tell. Ple...
  • MihailY
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Chromebook keeps skipping 6 songs

PlanPremium, for almost 10 years nowCountryUSADeviceAsus Chromebook/desktop thingOperating SystemGoogle Chrome OS, Version 76.0.3809.136 (Official Build) (64-bit)So for the last 4 months I haven't been able to listen to Spotify at work and it's defia...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium, for almost 10 years now Country USA Device Asus Chromebook/desktop thing Operating System Google Chrome OS,  Version 76.0.3809.136 (Official Build) (64-bit) So for the la...
  • Thambi4ever
  • Visitor
  • 21 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 21 replies
  • 2 likes

I am a paying customer (duo plan) and i still get annoying push notificatio

I am a paying customer (duo plan) and i still get annoying push notifications and in-app popups promoting events (sanremo) and artists that i don't listen to. I have turned off all notifications and this still happens. How do I turn it off?Here are s...

• Casual Listener
  • I am a paying customer (duo plan) and i still get annoying push notifications and in-app popups promoting events (sanremo) and artists that i don't listen to. I have turned off all notifications and ...
  • Loigiani
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Auto download/remove podcast episodes?

Hello, new to Spotify. Is there an option for the app to auto download new podcast episodes, as well as auto removing played episodes ?

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, new to Spotify.  Is there an option for the app to auto download new podcast episodes, as well as auto removing played episodes ?
  • Petro86
  • Regular
  • 53 replies
  • 123 likes
  • 53 replies
  • 123 likes