Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Android

Get help for your Android mobile or tablet

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New and Improved Android Widget

Spotify is bringing a new update to the home screen widget on Android devices. This update will help you get more out of it than before. The new widget will make it simpler and faster to access your favourite content on Spotify. So what is changing?H...

Amayy_0-1689082497746.png Marketing_asset (1).png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • ThomasWYale
  • Visitor
  • 64 replies
  • 25 likes
  • 64 replies
  • 25 likes

[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues

Please read below for troubleshooting Spotify on your Android device. This guide contains fixes for most common issues as well as detail on how to create a new topic if you still are having problems. First thing to do before trying anything else is r...

• Community Legend
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 51 likes
  • Android
    Guide
    Troubleshooting
  • 11 replies
  • 51 likes

Solved!! The version of Spotify I have has completely different features than another free user.

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceAndroid PhonesMy Question or IssueMy dad and I both have spotify. I cannot pick songs to play and have to rely on shuffle. My dad can pick songs without issue, and probably doesn't even know that shuffle's an option. We both h...

• Casual Listener
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution On YouTube, you say listen a ghazal with lyrics. And, no lyrics shown!!!

Listen to Dil Ki Basti Ajeeb on Spotify. Hamid Ali Khan · Song · 2001. ... Sign in to see lyrics and listen to the full track. Sign up. Hamid Ali Khan.

• Visitor
  • Listen to Dil Ki Basti Ajeeb on Spotify. Hamid Ali Khan · Song · 2001. ... Sign in to see lyrics and listen to the full track. Sign up. Hamid Ali Khan.
  • Eni
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution No filter for unplayed in what's new for podcasts

My android app just updated and my podcasts are listed under what's new. I don't have the option to filter by unplayed. I know iPhone users are able to. Is this an android bug? Or am I not using the new podcast interface correctly.

• Visitor
  • My android app just updated and my podcasts are listed under what's new. I don't have the option to filter by unplayed. I know iPhone users are able to. Is this an android bug? Or am I not using the ...
  • Eni
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution My playlist won't load

When i click on my "liked songs" playlist, it says that "somethings wrong, wanna try again?"I spam it and it WONT LOAD.

• Visitor
  • When i click on my "liked songs" playlist, it says that "somethings wrong, wanna try again?" I spam it and it WONT LOAD.
  • Vasil
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Won't Play via USB-C to Car Stereo

My Question or IssueI recently upgraded from an iPhone 6 to a Samsung S10. I've always been able to play Spotify music from my iPhone to my aftermarket car stereo (Alpine CDA-117) via a USB cord. When my wife wanted to play music from her older S8, w...

• Casual Listener
  • My Question or Issue I recently upgraded from an iPhone 6 to a Samsung S10. I've always been able to play Spotify music from my iPhone to my aftermarket car stereo (Alpine CDA-117) via a USB cord. W...
  • Kristen14
  • Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 5 likes

Can Spotify connect to a device whilst in offline mode?

I work away from internet access and I am trying to work out how to play the playlists and podcasts I have downloaded in offline mode but from a speaker. Is this possible? I don't see why I can't connect to a device?

• Visitor
  • I work away from internet access and I am trying to work out how to play the playlists and podcasts I have downloaded in offline mode but from a speaker. Is this possible? I don't see why I can't con...
  • Amayy
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify keeps pausing

PlanPremium familyCountryAustraliaDeviceHuawei P10 Plus / iPhone 8 / DellOperating SystemAndroid 9 / iOS 12.1.4 / Windows 10 Pro - 64 bit My Question or IssueSpotify keeps pausing randomly in the middle of songs, sometimes multiple times during the s...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium family Country Australia Device Huawei P10 Plus / iPhone 8 / Dell Operating System Android 9 / iOS 12.1.4 / Windows 10 Pro - 64 bit   My Question or Issue Spotify keeps pa...
  • AlejaR
  • 27 replies
  • 15 likes
  • 27 replies
  • 15 likes

Superuser Contribution "No internet connection" error in Enhanced playlist mode

Hi,I'm using Premium plan on my LG G7 ThinQ Android 10.There is an issue with the Enhanced playlist mode. It shows "No internet connection" on the phone whileplaying songsphone is connected via WiFi and has internetlistening the played songs on a Win...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I'm using Premium plan on my LG G7 ThinQ Android 10. There is an issue with the Enhanced playlist mode. It shows "No internet connection" on the phone while playing songs phone is connecte...
  • Aditya777
  • Visitor
  • 23 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Enhanced
    no internet connection
  • 23 replies
  • 3 likes

Joe Rogan not updating for me. How do I fix this?

The newest episodes of Joe Rogan is not uploading. What do I do to get it to show up?

• Visitor
  • The newest episodes of Joe Rogan is not uploading. What do I do to get it to show up?
  • hacksawed
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

New Spotify share links dont open in the Android app

New Spotify sharing links (https://spotify.link/) do not open in the Android app. Clicking on the link in messenger (say, Whatsapp) opens the app, the app blinks then, the start page opens, but not the song from the link, in the play bar is still the...

• Regular
  • New Spotify sharing links (https://spotify.link/) do not open in the Android app. Clicking on the link in messenger (say, Whatsapp) opens the app, the app blinks then, the start page opens, but not t...
  • Taylith
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes

Can't find made for you section

All the useful stuff on the home page was replaced a music feed. Not sure how I'm supposed to find the made for you section any more or categories I might like.

• All the useful stuff on the home page was replaced a music feed. Not sure how I'm supposed to find the made for you section any more or categories I might like.
  • viewtifuldave
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

LockScreen Widget's icon size for prev/pause/next buttons became too small

PlanPremiumCountryArgentinaDeviceXiaomi Redmi Note 11 Pro+ 5GOperating SystemAndroid 13 TP1A.220624.014 with MIUI 14.0.2 Global My Question or IssueHi. All was going "OK" until last Spotify updateI've noticed the Spotify widget in lockscreen now has ...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country Argentina Device Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 Pro+ 5G Operating System Android 13 TP1A.220624.014 with MIUI 14.0.2 Global   My Question or Issue Hi. All was going "OK" unt...
  • kabeza
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Group session link not working

When I start a group session and send the invite link to a friend, it only opens up Spotify but doesn't let them join the session

• Visitor
  • When I start a group session and send the invite link to a friend, it only opens up Spotify but doesn't let them join the session
  • Lyubka
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Unmanageable sound volume Spotify connect in background

Hi, I have a pixel 7 and when I'm in Spotify Connect mode I can't manage the device sound in the background from the home screen for example, something I could do with all my old phones. Could this bug be fixed please ? PlanPremiumCountryFranceDevice...

• Hi, I have a pixel 7 and when I'm in Spotify Connect mode I can't manage the device sound in the background from the home screen for example, something I could do with all my old phones. Could this b...
  • Prague
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Pauses during mobile game ads (Premium)

Plan: PremiumOS: Android When listening to music and playing a mobile game and an ad comes on (even when it and the ad are completely muted), the music will pause (most of the time). It then unpauses after the ad (at least sometimes) This is pretty a...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan: Premium OS: Android   When listening to music and playing a mobile game and an ad comes on (even when it and the ad are completely muted), the music will pause (most of the time). It th...
  • Taylith
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • "ISSUE"
    "Premium"
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution can't see the clip from Pre-save feature

I was going to pre-save fall out boy new album then I go to the countdown page and there's no clip

• Visitor
  • I was going to pre-save fall out boy new album then I go to the countdown page and there's no clip 😞
  • Joan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Android app keeps crashing when I search up Omar Apollo & Samara Joy specifically

Plan Premium Country Canada Device Samsung Galaxy S20 Operating System Android 13 My Question or Issue So I saw that tweet from Barack Obama that listed his favorite music of 2022, and one of those is a song by Omar Apollo. So I search him up, and th...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country Canada Device Samsung Galaxy S20 Operating System Android 13   My Question or Issue So I saw that tweet from Barack Obama that listed his favorite music ...
  • Lyubka
  • 25 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 25 replies
  • 3 likes

Superuser Contribution Do recommend songs for an excluded playlist affect taste profile?

Do recommend/suggested songs that appear at the bottom of a playlist affect your taste profile, if the playlist itself is excluded from your taste profile?I have a instrumental playlist for work/focusing that I have excluded, and want to add more son...

• Casual Listener
  • Do recommend/suggested songs that appear at the bottom of a playlist affect your taste profile, if the playlist itself is excluded from your taste profile? I have a instrumental playlist for work/...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Voice speed when plaing podcasts

Suddenly all my podcast have been sped up in speed. So the voices are "fast forwarding". This happened over night, and it's super annoying! How can i change it?

• Visitor
  • Suddenly all my podcast have been sped up in speed. So the voices are "fast forwarding". This happened over night, and it's super annoying! How can i change it?
  • Rohdot
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes