Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Android

Get help for your Android mobile or tablet

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New and Improved Android Widget

Spotify is bringing a new update to the home screen widget on Android devices. This update will help you get more out of it than before. The new widget will make it simpler and faster to access your favourite content on Spotify. So what is changing?H...

Amayy_0-1689082497746.png Marketing_asset (1).png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Aeniah
  • Visitor
  • 61 replies
  • 25 likes
  • 61 replies
  • 25 likes

[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues

Please read below for troubleshooting Spotify on your Android device. This guide contains fixes for most common issues as well as detail on how to create a new topic if you still are having problems. First thing to do before trying anything else is r...

• Community Legend
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes
  • Android
    Guide
    Troubleshooting
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes

Solved!! The version of Spotify I have has completely different features than another free user.

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceAndroid PhonesMy Question or IssueMy dad and I both have spotify. I cannot pick songs to play and have to rely on shuffle. My dad can pick songs without issue, and probably doesn't even know that shuffle's an option. We both h...

• Casual Listener
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify auto resume on connecting to car bluetooth

I need my car bluetooth to resume playing songs automatically when connecting.

• I need my car bluetooth to resume playing songs automatically when connecting. 
  • jorbor123
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can I use my card for another account

Can I use my card for another account (this card used on my account)

• Can I use my card for another account (this card used on my account)
  • jorbor123
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

The song is not available. ....

Please help me I can't listen to music every time I chose a song suddenly apper that the song is noT available. ... why ?

• Casual Listener
  • Please help me I can't listen to music every time I chose a song suddenly apper that the song is noT available. ... why ?
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Samsung S7 Spotify Premium member account BROKEN SONGS

I pay for my Spotify for it to be add free & WORK PROPERLY.. But instead I get some songs that just won't play. My boyfriend experiences the same & we both have the S7. Why?!?Thanks

• I pay for my Spotify for it to be add free & WORK PROPERLY.. But instead I get some songs that just won't play. My boyfriend experiences the same & we both have the S7. Why?!? Thanks
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How can i know that my account is premium?

I'm trying to get premium but every time I insert my credit card date it say that it seems that my account is premium but I can't change music or doing anything as a premium account so please help me .....

• Casual Listener
  • I'm trying to get premium but every time I insert my credit card date it say that it seems that my account is premium but I can't change music or doing anything as a premium account so please help me...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Playing music on spotify stops Google Maps' voice output

Hello Community, Hello Spotify!This is my Problem: During a navigation with Google Maps, the TTS-Output always crashes when launching a song on spotify. It even does not lower the TTS volume, it simply mutes it. The volume of the music lowers down as...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello Community, Hello Spotify! This is my Problem: During a navigation with Google Maps, the TTS-Output always crashes when launching a song on spotify. It even does not lower the TTS volume, it si...
  • mattisvensson
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Import music

Its possible now to import music to Spotify Mobile? my friend gave me his account and i got that option

• Its possible now to import music to Spotify Mobile? my friend gave me his account and i got that option 😮
  • Nineteen87
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Text to speech does not work when Spotify is playing music through hedsets

Text to speech does not work when Spotify is playing music and any type of speaker or headset is attached, cord based or Bluetooth No issues when the sound goes through phone speakers. Tried with a Plantronics BT headset, a Bose mini soundlink (BT al...

• Casual Listener
  • Text to speech does not work when Spotify is playing music and any type of speaker or headset is attached, cord based or Bluetooth     No issues when the sound goes through pho...
  • mattisvensson
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Warum ist es nicht geworden?

Die haben von meinem guthaben automatisch 10€ abgezogen. Aber es wurde nicht verlängert! Und meine 10€ guthaben ist auch nicht da

• Die haben von meinem guthaben automatisch 10€ abgezogen. Aber es wurde nicht verlängert! Und meine 10€ guthaben ist auch nicht da
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

galaxy s6, music greyed out

On my galaxy s6 all of my music is greyed out. The only think that works is the radio but my music isn't greyed out on my computer. I also tried deleting my spotify then redownloading it and the music was still greyed out.

• On my galaxy s6 all of my music is greyed out. The only think that works is the radio but my music isn't greyed out on my computer. I also tried deleting my spotify then redownloading it and the musi...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Mini player locked at bottom of app screen

Just recently the player changed appearance and the mini player is locked at the bottom off the app screen. When I tap it it open to full screen like it used to.How do I get rid of this?

• Just recently the player changed appearance and the mini player is locked at the bottom off the app screen. When I tap it it open to full screen like it used to. How do I get rid of this?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Rainbow Colored Album Artwork Distortion

Hi, how can I fix this? My album artwork for some songs are distorted with rainbow colored. Some are fine. All songs were downloaded for offline use.

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, how can I fix this? My album artwork for some songs are distorted with rainbow colored. Some are fine. All songs were downloaded for offline use.
  • Kamran
  • Composer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Settings not longer available after latest Spotify upgrade

After upgrading Spotify on my Android phone and tablet can not find Settings in the new menu. Does anyone else have the same issue ?Greg

• After upgrading Spotify on my Android phone and tablet can not find Settings in the new menu.  Does anyone else have the same issue ? Greg
  • Kamran
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlists disappeared

Hi,When I opened Spotify today all my playlists were gone and it showed me two playlists that I've never seen before. I still cab jump back in my playlists pn the home screen but I dont have them under 'playlists' but I can't follow them since I crea...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, When I opened Spotify today all my playlists were gone and it showed me two playlists that I've never seen before. I still cab jump back in my playlists pn the home screen but I dont have them u...
  • marmorkazze
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Playing downloaded playlists, Spotify Premium still using lots of data

I have Premium Spotify, but Spotify is still using up a lot of data whilst I'm playing playlists in my car that I have downloaded to my phone at home over Wi-Fi. I am sometimes removing songs from the playlist when out and about. The setting on Spoti...

• Casual Listener
  • I have Premium Spotify, but Spotify is still using up a lot of data whilst I'm playing playlists in my car that I have downloaded to my phone at home over Wi-Fi. I am sometimes removing songs from th...
  • dmin13
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Premium for Family multiple listeners

Hi, I have a premium family account mainly shared with my wife. We both are logged in with independent credentials however when we both listen to music at the same time, the other person's music stops streaming. It's almost like we block each other. ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I have a premium family account mainly shared with my wife. We both are logged in with independent credentials however when we both listen to music at the same time, the other person's music stop...
  • dmin13
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Mobile
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Lost my playlists

I loged into my account on my phone and all my playlists are gone. What can i do to get them back?

• I loged into my account on my phone and all my playlists are gone. What can i do to get them back?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Domanda sulla coda

Salve, vorrei sapere perchè non si può gestire la coda a proprio piacimento...ad esempio se si preme play su un brano questo viene riprodotto cancellando e aggiungendo brani in automatico comè possibile?Mentre nei brani successivi non si può far null...

• Regular
  • Salve, vorrei sapere perchè non si può gestire la coda a proprio piacimento...ad esempio se si preme play su un brano questo viene riprodotto cancellando e aggiungendo brani in automatico comè possib...
  • LINOSBAR
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Premium

Right now I'm using the Spotify Premium 7 Day Trial offer and although I really like Premium and am considering getting it, but it takes up over 13GB in music downloads! I'm wondering if I do decide not to get it and Spotify takes away my privileges,...

• Right now I'm using the Spotify Premium 7 Day Trial offer and although I really like Premium and am considering getting it, but it takes up over 13GB in music downloads! I'm wondering if I do decide ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes