Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Android

Get help for your Android mobile or tablet

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New and Improved Android Widget

Spotify is bringing a new update to the home screen widget on Android devices. This update will help you get more out of it than before. The new widget will make it simpler and faster to access your favourite content on Spotify. So what is changing?H...

Amayy_0-1689082497746.png Marketing_asset (1).png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • hnavia
  • Regular
  • 59 replies
  • 23 likes
  • 59 replies
  • 23 likes

[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues

Please read below for troubleshooting Spotify on your Android device. This guide contains fixes for most common issues as well as detail on how to create a new topic if you still are having problems. First thing to do before trying anything else is r...

• Community Legend
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes
  • Android
    Guide
    Troubleshooting
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes

Solved!! The version of Spotify I have has completely different features than another free user.

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceAndroid PhonesMy Question or IssueMy dad and I both have spotify. I cannot pick songs to play and have to rely on shuffle. My dad can pick songs without issue, and probably doesn't even know that shuffle's an option. We both h...

• Casual Listener
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Song tracks 'are not available'

Been having a problem with Spotify on my Samsung galaxy s7. I can listen to tracks that i've downloaded in offline mode, and listen to tracks when I have wifi, but when I am driving or out for a work and try to search a song, it says the track is not...

• Been having a problem with Spotify on my Samsung galaxy s7. I can listen to tracks that i've downloaded in offline mode, and listen to tracks when I have wifi, but when I am driving or out for a work...
  • RodrigoPalma
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution 3 month advertising

Good morning, I would like to know that I paid the spotify through the promotion that was sent by email for 3 months but it was not 3 months but 1 month I would like to be explained

• Good morning, I would like to know that I paid the spotify through the promotion that was sent by email for 3 months but it was not 3 months but 1 month I would like to be explained
  • RodrigoPalma
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem with android spotify and ethernet?

I have an android media player (same as this one http://www.ebay.com/itm/M8-Amlogic-S802-Quad-Core-Android-4-4-Smart-TV-Box-XBMC-Media-Player-4K-Miracast-/321394931557 ) and have noticed that whenever I select a playlist for offline it will just say ...

• Casual Listener
  • I have an android media player (same as this one http://www.ebay.com/itm/M8-Amlogic-S802-Quad-Core-Android-4-4-Smart-TV-Box-XBMC-Media-Player-4K-Miracast-/321394931557 ) and have noticed that wh...
  • franz5
  • Casual Listener
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Devialet Phantom ethernet connect

I have a Devialet Phantom. When having the Phantom hooked up by ethernet I cannot connect via the android spotify app (the Phantom is not on the list of devices). If I setup the phantom using wifi I can connect. I really would prefer to be using the ...

• Casual Listener
  • I have a Devialet Phantom. When having the Phantom hooked up by ethernet I cannot connect via the android spotify app (the Phantom is not on the list of devices). If I setup the phantom using wifi I ...
  • franz5
  • Casual Listener
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Android App: Transmit Track Info via Bluetooth (A2DP/AVRCP 1.3)

Samsung xcover 3, android 6, latest version of spotify. Why Spotify is NOT finding mybluetooth device ?!? Samsung "own" music is playing ok. device is Logitech Bluetooth Audio Adapter

• Samsung xcover 3, android 6, latest version of spotify. Why Spotify is NOT finding my bluetooth device ?!?  Samsung "own" music is playing ok.  device is Logitech Bluetooth Audio Adapter...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Androide

No puedo cambiar de canciones en la pantalla de bloqueo Huawei mate 8

• No puedo cambiar de canciones en la pantalla de bloqueo Huawei mate 8
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

I made a purchase but it came incorrect

I made the adhesion of the promotion 1.99 for 3 months joined today 29/11/16 I made the cancellation to not come charging the other months because I will only be without internet during this period but the validity is until 2/28/17, and already I rec...

•   I made the adhesion of the promotion 1.99 for 3 months joined today 29/11/16 I made the cancellation to not come charging the other months because I will only be without internet during this ...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! 3 Problems in the app right now

1.) It is not possible to change the position in a playlist. I do not want to start the play and then change the order. I want to arrange the playlist in the app. And here is why: You may or may not have heard that playlists or mixtapes as I sometime...

• Music Fan
  • 1.) It is not possible to change the position in a playlist. I do not want to start the play and then change the order. I want to arrange the playlist in the app. And here is why: You may or may not ...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! Is it Possible To Listen A Song That Spotify Don't Have In Android?

I did have a song that I added to my library via using local file. But it doesn't download in my Android device. They're on same wi-fi. It says waiting to download but It doesn't. When O try to play it says "This song is not available" I can listen o...

• Casual Listener
  • I did have a song that I added to my library via using local file. But it doesn't download in my Android device. They're on same wi-fi. It says waiting to download but It doesn't. When O try to play ...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Premium in my telephone

Hey, I have the Spotify premium account installed on my laptop, but when I download the app in my telephone it isn't premium, do I have to pay twice? How can I make my Spotify telephone app premium too?

• Visitor
  • Hey, I have the Spotify premium account installed on my laptop, but when I download the app in my telephone it isn't premium, do I have to pay twice? How can I make my Spotify telephone app premium t...
  • Victor1963
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Music stops when using any other app or going to home screen

I've been a premium user for a few months and it has always worked great until a few weeks ago. Now, when using Spotify, I am unable to use my phone for anything else if I want to listen to music. I start music, but when I try to go to my homescreen ...

• I've been a premium user for a few months and it has always worked great until a few weeks ago. Now, when using Spotify, I am unable to use my phone for anything else if I want to listen to music. I ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify pauses randomly on my Samsung Galaxy 7 edge

Hey there I started to experience a problem after Spotify update. It stops playing randomly and starts after a while or sometimes doesn't start. Even though I can see it on background that Spotify is playing but there is no sound at all. I have tried...

• Hey there 🙂 I started to experience a problem after Spotify update. It stops playing randomly and starts after a while or sometimes doesn't start. Even though I can see it on background that Spot...
  • Stephanmeuwsen
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

problem viewing song in xiaomi redmi note 4

hello,i got a new phone and now when i clkic on a playlist that my account is following (downleded or not), the songs dosent show. insted it opens the popup menu that lets you download or undownload, follow' share ats.. (pic attached).i tried to canc...

• Casual Listener
  • hello, i got a new phone and now when i clkic on a playlist that my account is following (downleded or not), the songs dosent show. insted it opens the popup menu that lets you download or undownloa...
  • liranbz23
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Android Auto and Amazon Echo interactions

I am seeing a weird long-distance interaction between Spotify on Amazon Echo and Spotify on Android Auto. I have an Amazon echo device at my home connected to my spotify account and my cell phone logged into the same account. When driving I have my p...

• I am seeing a weird long-distance interaction between Spotify on Amazon Echo and Spotify on Android Auto.   I have an Amazon echo device at my home connected to my spotify account and my cell ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Songs marked as download but aren't

HiI have a premium account so I can sync/download playlist.It works for most tracks but for some, the player juste doesn't start or stops in the middle of a song or keeps going (time is passing and it's in play mode) but no sound is coming out. If I ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi I have a premium account so I can sync/download playlist. It works for most tracks but for some, the player juste doesn't start or stops in the middle of a song or  keeps going (time is pas...
  • TheDoz
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify playing automatically on bluetooth

This is VERY annoying. Every time I enter my car, spotify overrides other apps (such as podcasts) and start playing automatically.This issue has been described here also https://community.spotify.com/t5/Android/Disable-auto-play-on-Android-app/td-p/7...

• Casual Listener
  • This is VERY annoying. Every time I enter my car, spotify overrides other apps (such as podcasts) and start playing automatically. This issue has been described here also https://community.spotify...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Auto power off of app on ZTE Axon 7

While playing music on my device, as usual the screen locks after some inactivity. Spotify ceases to continue playing music. When the screen is unlocked, the app must be restarted, not just continued. It seems as if the power button kills the app. I'...

• While playing music on my device, as usual the screen locks after some inactivity. Spotify ceases to continue playing music. When the screen is unlocked, the app must be restarted, not just continued...
  • BooG690
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! Can play only songs which are stored in my playlist. Cannot play or browse any lists.

Since I have gone premium, I cannot browse through any spotify list or browse.I am currently online but I can play only my own saved playlist. can anyone help please?

• Casual Listener
  • Since I have gone premium, I cannot browse through any spotify list or browse.I am currently online but I can play only my own saved playlist. can anyone help please?
  • amgmsgti
  • Music Fan
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Browse menu playlists disapeared on Android phone

Recently, I did clear the spotify cache from the app manager but now the 'browse' menu is empty! I logged out and logged in again to make sure my android will shake out from the offline mode but still empty. Also, tried re-installing the app but to n...

• Recently, I did clear the spotify cache from the app manager but now the 'browse' menu is empty! I logged out and logged in again to make sure my android will shake out from the offline mode but stil...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes