Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Android

Get help for your Android mobile or tablet

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New and Improved Android Widget

Spotify is bringing a new update to the home screen widget on Android devices. This update will help you get more out of it than before. The new widget will make it simpler and faster to access your favourite content on Spotify. So what is changing?H...

Amayy_0-1689082497746.png Marketing_asset (1).png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • nisafitri
  • Casual Listener
  • 60 replies
  • 24 likes
  • 60 replies
  • 24 likes

[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues

Please read below for troubleshooting Spotify on your Android device. This guide contains fixes for most common issues as well as detail on how to create a new topic if you still are having problems. First thing to do before trying anything else is r...

• Community Legend
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes
  • Android
    Guide
    Troubleshooting
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes

Solved!! The version of Spotify I have has completely different features than another free user.

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceAndroid PhonesMy Question or IssueMy dad and I both have spotify. I cannot pick songs to play and have to rely on shuffle. My dad can pick songs without issue, and probably doesn't even know that shuffle's an option. We both h...

• Casual Listener
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Can't remember downloaded songs.

Hi, I have a tablet with Spotify, and everytime i download songs for Offline use, it doesn't remember it once the Tablet is turned off, however if i go into my File manager, i can clearly see that spotify has 2GB of music data, and if i open Spotify ...

• Regular
  • Hi,   I have a tablet with Spotify, and everytime i download songs for Offline use, it doesn't remember it once the Tablet is turned off, however if i go into my File manager, i can clearly se...
  • wuf_1
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Trying to cancel, but tells me my password is incorrect every time I try. Even though I can log in.

I go through the whole process of trying to cancel my spotify because I won't be able to use it for the next couple years due to travelling issues. I can log in to my account every time, but as soon as I try to verify my password to cancel, it tells ...

• I go through the whole process of trying to cancel my spotify because I won't be able to use it for the next couple years due to travelling issues.  I can log in to my account every time, but as...
  • anjieeeeeeeeee
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Lock screen widget for Acer Liquid Jade Z

Hi Spotify Community,I recently bought an Acer Liquid Jade Z and there's no Spotify widget appearing on my screen when the app is working and my phone is locked.I had a look at the other topics but I didn't find any answer. I don't think there are ot...

• Regular
  • Hi Spotify Community, I recently bought an Acer Liquid Jade Z and there's no Spotify widget appearing on my screen when the app is working and my phone is locked. I had a look at the other topics...
  • arnehuang
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

LG G4 Spotify stops downloading

I have an LG G4 ( Don't know if this matters ) but I had to reset my phone so I redownloaded spotify. I am a premium member. It downloaded 1000 or so songs but left out 800-900 songs. It stopped downloading because there isn't anymore room left on th...

• I have an LG G4 ( Don't know if this matters ) but I had to reset my phone so I redownloaded spotify. I am a premium member. It downloaded 1000 or so songs but left out 800-900 songs. It stopped down...
  • anjieeeeeeeeee
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Audio tunneling

Audio tunneling on Android has been supported for ages now:https://developer.android.com/about/versions/kitkat.html#44-audio-tunnelingWhen will you finally add this feature and give us the battery life that is possible?

• Gig Goer
  • Audio tunneling on Android has been supported for ages now: https://developer.android.com/about/versions/kitkat.html#44-audio-tunneling When will you finally add this feature and give us the batter...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Disable Ford Sync App Link

I looked at a previous thread for this that said solved and it most certainly was not. I have been a premium member for about a year and a half. And I drive a lot so Spotify was my best friend. I have a 2013 Ford Fusion and since this update happened...

• Casual Listener
  • I looked at a previous thread for this that said solved and it most certainly was not. I have been a premium member for about a year and a half. And I drive a lot so Spotify was my best friend. I hav...
  • foil1212
  • Casual Listener
  • 16 replies
  • 7 likes
  • Ford
    Ford SYNC
    Help Spotify!
  • 16 replies
  • 7 likes

After updating phone to android mashmallow, unable to play songs continuously without stopping.

After updating phone to android mashmallow, can't play songs continuously. It will stop after every song. You have to unlock your phone whilst phone is on sleep mode to enable the next song to play. Have uninstall spotify and reinstall spotify severa...

• After updating phone to android mashmallow, can't play songs continuously. It will stop after every song. You have to unlock your phone whilst phone is on sleep mode to enable the next song to play. ...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify in Japan

Good morning,I have a premium Spotify account on my computer/iPad, but I'm having trouble downloading it on my android phone. The play store only comes up with *this app is unavailable in your country*. I have tried using a vpn, though it's my first ...

• Good morning, I have a premium Spotify account on my computer/iPad, but I'm having trouble downloading it on my android phone. The play store only comes up with *this app is unavailable in your co...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

SD card not found...

I just got a Premium account and started do download some playlist. After realizing that they were being saved on my device, not the miniSD card, I went to configurations and asked for transferring. After some time without checking my tablet, I went ...

• Casual Listener
  • I just got a Premium account and started do download some playlist. After realizing that they were being saved on my device, not the miniSD card, I went to configurations and asked for transferring. ...
  • DimplyKhan13
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

No me funciona la promoción de 0.99

He pagado la promoción de 0,99 de tres meses de premium por PayPal y no me funciona, sigo siendo usuario gratuito. Y ya he desinstalado y vuelto a instalar la aplicación como dice en la página de ayuda de spotify.No se que hacer

• Casual Listener
  • He pagado la promoción de 0,99 de tres meses de premium por PayPal y no me funciona, sigo siendo usuario gratuito. Y ya he desinstalado y vuelto a instalar la aplicación como dice en la página de ayu...
  • ujnapego
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

timing problem on samsung s7

I need your help. I use Spotify on my Samsung S7 edge. I sync offline on my SD card. The problem is that every time i restart my phone, everything is out of sync and i have to re-download everything. A solution please

• Casual Listener
  • I need your help. I use Spotify on my Samsung S7 edge. I sync offline on my SD card. The problem is that every time i restart my phone, everything is out of sync and i have to re-download everyt...
  • Yekeyac
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify restart microsd problem

Every time I restart my phone, spotify switches from microsd to internal storage and re downloading all my offline Playlist!

• Visitor
  • Every time I restart my phone, spotify switches from microsd to internal storage and re downloading all my offline Playlist!
  • 0 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 4 likes

Clear cache of played songs but keep saved songs

Hola.,I have a bunch of songs in my cache memory which I maybe have played once. On the other side I have saved some songs for downloaded for offline accessablity. There is only one option to clear the cache and I would thereby loose even my saved so...

• Hola., I have a bunch of songs in my cache memory which I maybe have played once. On the other side I have saved some songs for downloaded for offline accessablity.    There is only...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Deleted songs

So my premium subscripition was cancelled a few weeks ago because i couldnt pay it. So i got the offer in the mail for 3 months of premium for $0.99 so of course i took it and paid. But when i got on the spotify app it acted like i didnt pay and want...

• So my premium subscripition was cancelled a few weeks ago because i couldnt pay it. So i got the offer in the mail for 3 months of premium for $0.99 so of course i took it and paid. But when i got on...
  • Yrrah1
  • Gig Goer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I can not login on my android phone

So I have spotify on my mobile, but i can't login. It says that either the email or password is wrong. but both are right. Why can't I login?

• Casual Listener
  • So I have spotify on my mobile, but i can't login. It says that either the email or password is wrong. but both are right. Why can't I login?
  • Yrrah1
  • Gig Goer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Can not see messages from app

I can not see my messages from android app. If i send a message from desktop app, i only see it from desktop apps. Not from mobile app And id I send it from my mobile app, i can not see that message from anywhere! All lost! I need to ask my friend "d...

• Casual Listener
  • I can not see my messages from android app. If i send a message from desktop app, i only see it from desktop apps. Not from mobile app 😕 And id I send it from my mobile app, i can not see that messa...
  • Yrrah1
  • Gig Goer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Music not available

Well this week a had so much problems whit the songs of the new album of Cash Cash, the song stop at 0:05 sec and it say music not available and i don't know what to do....the album's name is Blood,Sweat & 3 years

• Well this week a had so much problems whit the songs of the new album of Cash Cash, the song stop at 0:05 sec and it say music not available and i don't know what to do....the album's name is Blood,S...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes