Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Android

Get help for your Android mobile or tablet

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New and Improved Android Widget

Spotify is bringing a new update to the home screen widget on Android devices. This update will help you get more out of it than before. The new widget will make it simpler and faster to access your favourite content on Spotify. So what is changing?H...

Amayy_0-1689082497746.png Marketing_asset (1).png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • hnavia
  • Casual Listener
  • 59 replies
  • 23 likes
  • 59 replies
  • 23 likes

[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues

Please read below for troubleshooting Spotify on your Android device. This guide contains fixes for most common issues as well as detail on how to create a new topic if you still are having problems. First thing to do before trying anything else is r...

• Community Legend
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes
  • Android
    Guide
    Troubleshooting
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes

Solved!! The version of Spotify I have has completely different features than another free user.

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceAndroid PhonesMy Question or IssueMy dad and I both have spotify. I cannot pick songs to play and have to rely on shuffle. My dad can pick songs without issue, and probably doesn't even know that shuffle's an option. We both h...

• Casual Listener
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Improving audio quality on Ford AppLink and Sync3

Hi all, hope you can help. I know that the extreme audio quality setting for locally stored music sounds pretty darned good. But when I play Spotify through Ford Sync 3 using AppLink, it sounds poor. I chalk this up to Bluetooth -- does anyone know o...

• Hi all, hope you can help.   I know that the extreme audio quality setting for locally stored music sounds pretty darned good. But when I play Spotify through Ford Sync 3 using AppLink, it sou...
  • jnardiello
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Unable to set a password

Hello!My account is registered with facebook and now, when I'm trying to set a password, I get an error which says "There was a problem setting your password"Any solutions? I checked some but none of them worked

• Hello! My account is registered with facebook and now, when I'm trying to set a password, I get an error which says "There was a problem setting your password" Any solutions? I checked some but non...
  • Astame
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't log in help!!!

Hey guys I can't seem to log on using my fb I don't want to have to sign up again as I'm on premium and don't want to loose my songs can someone help me

• Hey guys I can't seem to log on using my fb I don't want to have to sign up again as I'm on premium and don't want to loose my songs can someone help me
  • Astame
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Android Spotify unusable with Ford Sync

I've read the other threads. I am not going to revert my version of spotify and I am not going to root my device to disable some permission which would prevent my spotify from becoming a solid image background. for those not aware if you have a newer...

• I've read the other threads. I am not going to revert my version of spotify and I am not going to root my device to disable some permission which would prevent my spotify from becoming a solid image ...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

How come the same music is not available for all spotify premium accounts?

I have a situation on my spotify account not all albums from AFI and breaking Benjamin are available yet my friends and family does have those albums available, what's going on? I hope you guys have an answer, thanks!

• Casual Listener
  • I have a situation on my spotify account not all albums from AFI and breaking Benjamin are available yet my friends and family does have those albums available, what's going on? I hope you guys have ...
  • Whenindoubt
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Pago o premiun mas nunca consegui usar

Comprei o premiun mais não consigo usar, já fiz de tudo que fala no suporte mais não adianta, me ajudem

• Visitor
  • Comprei o premiun mais não consigo usar, já fiz de tudo que fala no suporte mais não adianta, me ajudem
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! SpotifyConnect - does not play anymore

Scenario: SpotifyConnect icon: active (gray) Speaker devices: Visible Click to the device name, to select the speaker. Some seconds in which the icon become green (without sound), then return gray. With two different speaker (A1 / A4 Pioneer with the...

• Roadie
  • Scenario: SpotifyConnect icon: active (gray) Speaker devices: Visible Click to the device name, to select the speaker. Some seconds in which the icon become green (without sound), then re...
  • dody7141
  • 28 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 28 replies
  • 0 likes

deactivate radom playlist

Hi everyone,i use spotify premium and i do not know how to launch a playlistwithout "random option".When i start a playlist from my galaxy s7 i have a big green botton "radom play". i would just like to lauch the playlist without mixing the songs. Ju...

• Hi everyone, i use spotify premium and i do not know how to launch a playlistwithout "random option". When i start a playlist from my galaxy s7 i have a big green botton "radom play". i would just ...
  • Astame
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

New Device/Wiped Device? Download All... WHY NOT SPOTIFY? -_-

So, I looked it up, and I see that if your artists/albums/playlists are saved on your account then you'll have them on the new account. Well that's great, but my family shares the one account, and I don't want to listen to all of their stuff when I g...

• Casual Listener
  •  So, I looked it up, and I see that if your artists/albums/playlists are saved on your account then you'll have them on the new account. Well that's great, but my family shares the one account, ...
  • Edues
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Login stucks

Hello, I got a new HTC One Mini Android Device. I installed Spotify on it and wanted to login. But after I press the 'login' button nothing more happens. I tried all the normal fixong stuff, like restart, reinstall. Can you help me with that issue pl...

• Regular
  • Hello,   I got a new HTC One Mini Android Device. I installed Spotify on it and wanted to login. But after I press the 'login' button nothing more happens. I tried all the normal fixong stuff,...
  • Astame
  • Community Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

I cant search through my playlists when connected to my car via bluetooth?

It will only show spotify is connected to ford? I am unable to do anything at all apart from change songs by pressing next on the car sterio?Any ideas would be appreciated!

• It will only show spotify is connected to ford? I am unable to do anything at all apart from change songs by pressing next on the car sterio? Any ideas would be appreciated!
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Gapless playback broken AGAIN?

Really? Great update, so impressed. Gross font AND broken gapless playback. Previously it worked only on Spotify offline files, didn't work on files synced from my iTunes. Now it doesn't work at all.

• Roadie
  • Really? Great update, so impressed. Gross font AND broken gapless playback. Previously it worked only on Spotify offline files, didn't work on files synced from my iTunes. Now it doesn't work at all.
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

My Music playlists empty on firetv

Hi,I have spotify on my iPad and my Mac. All ist fine.I have imported my iTunes playlists and I can play them in spotify on my ipad.But on the firetv I can see each list, also the number of songs,but when I select one, it is empty. What can I do to g...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I have spotify on my iPad and my Mac. All ist fine. I have imported my iTunes playlists and I can play them in spotify on my ipad. But on the firetv I can see each list, also the number of son...
  • sethach
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlists and songs deleted

I've had Spotify premium for almost a week now, I love the app and everything it has, but one thing. Recently, when I download my own playlist and the songs from my library, suddenly they dissapear and they are not longer in the SD storage. This happ...

• Casual Listener
  • I've had Spotify premium for almost a week now, I love the app and everything it has, but one thing. Recently, when I download my own playlist and the songs from my library, suddenly they dissapear a...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Discover Weekly playlist has not updated

My Discover Weekly playlist has not updated for two weeks. I have tried logging out/logging back in, clearing the cache on my device, and uninstalling/reinstalling. The playlist is still the same. Any help would be appreciated. I'm using Spotify 5.5....

• Casual Listener
  • My Discover Weekly playlist has not updated for two weeks.  I have tried logging out/logging back in, clearing the cache on my device, and uninstalling/reinstalling.  The playlist is still ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

New tracks won't sync (local files pending)

New tracks that I add to playlists on my computer which I have stored on my computer are not being synced to my phone (Nexus 4) they're just grayed out. The phone is showing up in devices and all my other tracks which have synced successfully over th...

• Regular
  • New tracks that I add to playlists on my computer which I have stored on my computer are not being synced to my phone (Nexus 4) they're just grayed out. The phone is showing up in devices and all my ...
  • walzero
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Why does my phone freeze everytime I use the spotify app?

Hi, I hope someone can helt me solve this problem. Everytime or almost every time I use my spotify app, then the next time I push the powerbutton, my phone freezes and wont turn the screen on again. Hereafter I have to wait at least 2 minutes before ...

• Hi,   I hope someone can helt me solve this problem.   Everytime or almost every time I use my spotify app, then the next time I push the powerbutton, my phone freezes and wont turn...
  • Adelhaim
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes

Can not login

I seem to have a issue whenever I have to sign back into Spotify. Both username and email are correct yet it wont reconized both. I tried resetting my password for both the registered email and username and it does not work. I even tried through the ...

• I seem to have a issue whenever I have to sign back into Spotify. Both username and email are correct yet it wont reconized both. I tried resetting my password for both the registered email and usern...
  • Astame
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Every time I try to search songs my whole Spotify closes out.

Every time I try to search for new music on Spotify the whole app closes out without a warning or error message

• Casual Listener
  • Every time I try to search for new music on Spotify the whole app closes out without a warning or error message
  • Tyärk
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes