Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Android

Get help for your Android mobile or tablet

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New and Improved Android Widget

Spotify is bringing a new update to the home screen widget on Android devices. This update will help you get more out of it than before. The new widget will make it simpler and faster to access your favourite content on Spotify. So what is changing?H...

Amayy_0-1689082497746.png Marketing_asset (1).png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • AFCM6456
  • Casual Listener
  • 65 replies
  • 25 likes
  • 65 replies
  • 25 likes

[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues

Please read below for troubleshooting Spotify on your Android device. This guide contains fixes for most common issues as well as detail on how to create a new topic if you still are having problems. First thing to do before trying anything else is r...

• Community Legend
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 51 likes
  • Android
    Guide
    Troubleshooting
  • 11 replies
  • 51 likes

Solved!! The version of Spotify I have has completely different features than another free user.

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceAndroid PhonesMy Question or IssueMy dad and I both have spotify. I cannot pick songs to play and have to rely on shuffle. My dad can pick songs without issue, and probably doesn't even know that shuffle's an option. We both h...

• Casual Listener
  • shahn321
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify isn't downloading any of my playlist

I have a mytouch 4g for android and for some reason spotify isn't downloading anything anymore. I have my wifi on and it just says 0 percent after almost 2 hours. I have tried uninstalling the app and reinstalling. I have rebooted app. I have tried e...

• Gig Goer
  • I have a mytouch 4g for android and for some reason spotify isn't downloading anything anymore. I have my wifi on and it just says 0 percent after almost 2 hours. I have tried uninstalling the app an...
  • Griffamilitos
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Android left hand mode crash

Hi all, Recently Spotify started crashing after starting up and clicking on whatever(scrolling works fine). What I noticed is that te layout is reversed, I use android in left hand mode. But the thing is that Spotify worked perfectly fine before in l...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi all,   Recently Spotify started crashing after starting up and clicking on whatever(scrolling works fine). What I noticed is that te layout is reversed, I use android in left hand mode...
  • YakiSoba
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

can't login

It won't let me log in with my Facebook it keeps coming up that I don't have an account with Facebook log in

• It won't let me log in with my Facebook it keeps coming up that I don't have an account with Facebook log in
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

I am PAYING FOR YOUR SERVICES!!! - WHY DOESNT IT WORK

BOTH MY WIFE AND MYSELF CANT LOG INTO OUR ACCOUNTS. WHY.. YOU ACCEPTED OUR MONEY BUT YOU CAN LET US LOG IN!!!- i WANT SOMEONE TO CALL ME NOW OR I WILL BE FILING A LAWSUITE FOR FRAUD!- EMAIL ME DIRECTLY I WILL GIVE YOU MY PHONE NUMBER- THIS IS NO JOKE...

• BOTH MY WIFE AND MYSELF CANT LOG INTO OUR ACCOUNTS. WHY.. YOU ACCEPTED OUR MONEY BUT YOU CAN LET US LOG IN!!!- i WANT SOMEONE TO CALL ME NOW OR I WILL BE FILING A LAWSUITE FOR FRAUD!- EMAIL ME DIRECT...
  • General1982
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

I have lost my account premiun and my unloaded playlist

I did myself premiun with the promotion of 0.99 Euros and this one tomorrow has been closed the account and on having entered he was saying to myself that I did not have account premium and that not tape-worm playlist unloaded What has happened? What...

• I did myself premiun with the promotion of 0.99 Euros and this one tomorrow has been closed the account and on having entered he was saying to myself that I did not have account premium and that not ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Offline play

In the spotify settings it says downloading can take up more disk space...so where does the music actually stores? Is it in phone/external storage or in the spotify app l..tq

• In the spotify settings it says downloading can take up more disk space...so where does the music actually stores? Is it in phone/external storage or in the spotify app l..tq
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot login in

I have been logged out for some reason I didn't know my password , all I know was the username and if it was connected with my Facebook account , I re set the password and it comes up with a different account , not mine. Iv lost my songs and if anyon...

• I have been logged out for some reason I didn't know my password , all I know was the username and if it was connected with my Facebook account , I re set the password and it comes up with a differen...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

I can't add offline devices to my account

I removed all my offline devices to try and get my PC and android to sync, now after reinstalling the apps and logging back in they are not showing up on my account and there is no option to add devices. Spotify help isn't giving me any answers. I ca...

• Casual Listener
  • I removed all my offline devices to try and get my PC and android to sync, now after reinstalling the apps and logging back in they are not showing up on my account and there is no option to add devi...
  • mzdebra666
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

Start a playlist with a specific song

I don't get it. I really don't get it. How can i start a playlist not with a shuffle button but with a song choosen by the upper search bar? Thank you and kind regards

• Regular
  • I don't get it. I really don't get it.   How can i start a playlist not with a shuffle button but with a song choosen by the upper search bar?   Thank you and kind regards
  • Bäär
  • Regular
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • start
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Account invalid after family upgrade

Hello,I had a Premium account for spotify just yesterday, Today i tried to sign in with Facebook but it failed.. About two weeks ago we signed up at spotify as a Family cuz it was cheaper. I registered my old spotify account to it that already had a ...

• Hello, I had a Premium account for spotify just yesterday, Today i tried to sign in with Facebook but it failed.. About two weeks ago we signed up at spotify as a Family cuz it was cheaper. I regist...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Crashes after Downloading (Solved)

I bought the premium 2 weeks ago and tried to download my playlists, because of not enough space, ı had to transfer the files to sd card. But, after all of the files transfers to the sd card, i cant open spotify and it crashes. I tried to redownload ...

• I bought the premium 2 weeks ago and tried to download my playlists, because of not enough space, ı had to transfer the files to sd card. But, after all of the files transfers to the sd card, i cant ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Dowloaded music in sd card not avaiable offline

Hi, I downloaded music in my sd card, but they aren't available offline. It doens't even appear the green set next the playlists to show it has been downloaded. Can anyone help me? It was working just fine without the sd card, and using the phone's m...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I downloaded music in my sd card, but they aren't available offline. It doens't even appear the green set next the playlists to show it has been downloaded. Can anyone help me? It was working jus...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Won't download songs over 4G

So I wanted to add 8 new songs to my list. But the WiFi is very slow. I wanted to do it over the 4G. But it won't download. I already turned on the download over mobile, but is still says that I need to turn in on... I already reinstalled Spotify and...

• So I wanted to add 8 new songs to my list. But the WiFi is very slow. I wanted to do it over the 4G. But it won't download. I already turned on the download over mobile, but is still says that I need...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4G
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Gapless playback not working.

When listening to a gapless album on Premium there is a jump between tracks and also the volume auto adjusts. Any way to stop this from happening? I have toggled 'gapless playback' under Settings. Samsung S5 Android app.

• Visitor
  • When listening to a gapless album on Premium there is a jump between tracks and also the volume auto adjusts. Any way to stop this from happening? I have toggled 'gapless playback' under Settings. Sa...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Song wont skip to next song while listening a list

If i play a list of something, everytime that a song finishes, i have tu unlock my note 4 and press start again in the next song, because it doesnt start automatically. I have tried to change the cache location to my internal storage, i have reinstal...

• Casual Listener
  • If i play a list of something, everytime that a song finishes, i have tu unlock my note 4 and press start again in the next song, because it doesnt start automatically. I have tried to change the cac...
  • romanturbo
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't download a song

I have a local file song and I had it on offline mode but now it's taking for ever to download I got plenty of storage and it's 1 song it also just says waiting to download

• I have a local file song and I had it on offline mode but now it's taking for ever to download I got plenty of storage and it's 1 song it also just says waiting to download
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Downloaded playlists disappear when I restart my s7 edge but storage folder still exists

Hello,I've been having this persistent problem for a few weeks now. I've been reading the posts here, but none seem to fit my problem.I'm using a Samsung s7 edge, which has not been modified in any way. As such, the storage is divided into internal a...

• Hello, I've been having this persistent problem for a few weeks now. I've been reading the posts here, but none seem to fit my problem. I'm using a Samsung s7 edge, which has not been modified ...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Cell service......

So this is probably a stupid question, but I don't claim to be tech savvy. I'm going on a trip this weekend, into mountains where there is no cell service. Can I still access my Playlist and listen to it under these circumstances? I'm not quite sure ...

• So this is probably a stupid question, but I don't claim to be tech savvy. I'm going on a trip this weekend, into mountains where there is no cell service. Can I still access my Playlist and listen t...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes