Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Error code 24

Error code 24

I'm trying to download Spotify Music on my phone the second time around. I have tried downloading it again and again, but the same message flashes once it is installing. The message says: " "Spotify Music" can't be installed. Try again, and if the problem continues, get help troubleshooting. (Error code: -24)" I have tried the steps provided by the troubleshooting website, still the same result. 

1 Reply

Hi @mliyllerem_1024. That's a Google Play error and you can try the following steps to clear it. You don't mention your device or android version but try the following steps.

Use a file manager and search for and delete these folders, if they exist.

• /emulated/0/Android/data/com.spotify.music
  • /ext_sd/Android/data/com.spotify.music
  • /sdcard1/Android/data/com.spotify.music
  • /data/media/0/Android/data/com.spotify.music

Then try these in order.

1. Settings > Application Manager > Google Play store>Force stop -> Uninstall updates -> Clear data>Restart Phone>Try installing it again
  2. Settings > Application Manager > Google Play store (click on it) > Press Clear Data > Press Clear Cache > Restart Phone>Try installing it again
  3. Settings > Application Manager > Google Play store (click on it) > Press Clear Data > Press Clear Cache > Go back > Go to Accounts > Remove Google Account > Restart phone >Add Google Account again > Try installing it again

Suggested posts