Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Android

Get help for your Android mobile or tablet

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New and Improved Android Widget

Spotify is bringing a new update to the home screen widget on Android devices. This update will help you get more out of it than before. The new widget will make it simpler and faster to access your favourite content on Spotify. So what is changing?H...

Amayy_0-1689082497746.png Marketing_asset (1).png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • hnavia
  • Regular
  • 59 replies
  • 23 likes
  • 59 replies
  • 23 likes

[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues

Please read below for troubleshooting Spotify on your Android device. This guide contains fixes for most common issues as well as detail on how to create a new topic if you still are having problems. First thing to do before trying anything else is r...

• Community Legend
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes
  • Android
    Guide
    Troubleshooting
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes

Solved!! The version of Spotify I have has completely different features than another free user.

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceAndroid PhonesMy Question or IssueMy dad and I both have spotify. I cannot pick songs to play and have to rely on shuffle. My dad can pick songs without issue, and probably doesn't even know that shuffle's an option. We both h...

• Casual Listener
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify closes during search

While using search function 2 letters in spotify closes itself. This is commonly with 2 specific letters which change each time it occurs. However it can make searching for particular artists impossible. Solutions? Suggestions?

• Casual Listener
  • While using search function 2 letters in spotify closes itself. This is commonly with 2 specific letters which change each time it occurs. However it can make searching for particular artists impossi...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify closing itself

While using search function, 2 letters in, spotify closes itself. This is commonly with 2 specific letters which change each time it occurs. However it can make searching for particular artists impossible. Solutions? Suggestions?

• Casual Listener
  • While using search function, 2 letters in, spotify closes itself. This is commonly with 2 specific letters which change each time it occurs. However it can make searching for particular artists impos...
  • lloydbjoseph
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Any way to LOWER lowest volume? Ears ringing

I have a bit of tinnitus which gets worse after listening to headphones. I have canal phones that block out a fair amount of background noise so I don't have to crank the volume, and even the lowest volume setting is too high using Spotify so I can't...

• Music Fan
  • I have a bit of tinnitus which gets worse after listening to headphones. I have canal phones that block out a fair amount of background noise so I don't have to crank the volume, and even the lowest ...
  • tman202
  • Music Fan
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Volume going up and down through songs

I have a S6 Active and within the last two weeks i have noticed that the volume will constantly go up and down through the whole song. This only happens when I use Spotify and not when I use any of my other music apps. It also happens whether or not ...

• Regular
  • I have a S6 Active and within the last two weeks i have noticed that the volume will constantly go up and down through the whole song. This only happens  when I use Spotify and not when I use an...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Ford Sync Malfunctioning with Spotify

So I am aware that Spotify released an update over the weekend to restrict access to the phone app while you are driving (for safety reasons I'm assuming). They are essentially forcing us to use the Ford Sync Spotify app instead of the Spotify app on...

• Gig Goer
  • So I am aware that Spotify released an update over the weekend to restrict access to the phone app while you are driving (for safety reasons I'm assuming). They are essentially forcing us to use the ...
  • lugesz
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes

Music disappearing from Library every two or three days

Hi guys.I download music cause I'm a premium user so it doesn't use my data from the mobile each time I want to play my music. I put it on my sd card and it works. But each time I restart the app it has disappeared from "my libraby" and when I go to ...

• Hi guys. I download music cause I'm a premium user so it doesn't use my data from the mobile each time I want to play my music. I put it on my sd card and it works. But each time I restart the app i...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify no longer available through Amazon Appstore for Malaysia

I own a Blackberry 10 device (Blackberry Passport) and the only way to get Spotify for it is from the Amazon AppStore. I have had the app for a while now and am even a premium subscriber. Today, I was notified that there was an update for Spotify, bu...

• Casual Listener
  • I own a Blackberry 10 device (Blackberry Passport) and the only way to get Spotify for it is from the Amazon AppStore. I have had the app for a while now and am even a premium subscriber.   To...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify, Android, and ford applink

So with the recent update with a significantly improved UI and feature set (Yay! We now have radio access from the sync screen!) I noticed my #1 most used feature seems to have inadvertantly been removed. Previously I was able to hit menu, and choose...

• Regular
  • ...aved songs.   Please fix!   Ford Sync 3 with Applink (large navigation screen)  Android on 6.0 (Moto X 2014) Latest public spotify version (5.5.0.653)
  • mckraken
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify in Spain

I used Spotify free in Spain up to last year for many months on a couple of Android devices and then stopped using it. Coming back to it in April 2016, I'm now told that it's not available in Spain. This is only on my tablet, as I'm running it perfec...

• I used Spotify free in Spain up to last year for many months on a couple of Android devices and then stopped using it. Coming back to it in April 2016, I'm now told that it's not available in Spain. ...
  • jonan930504
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Android app on OnePlus One complete mess

The app has been giving me so omuch trouble over the last few months and now that I have premium, since 3 weeks or so, it's becoming even more frustating. When I search for an artist or an album, I get an error message, saying that something went wro...

•  The app has been giving me so omuch trouble over the last few months and now that I have premium, since 3 weeks or so, it's becoming even more frustating. When I search for an artist or an albu...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Impaired navigation after android update (6.0)

After the android 6.0 update I realized that spotify's overall navigation became worser than usual. The volume drops out of nothing, it shows the ''loading'' screen even if youre browsing through offline contet, it freezes everytime, for several time...

• Regular
  • After the android 6.0 update I realized that spotify's overall navigation became worser than usual. The volume drops out of nothing, it shows the ''loading'' screen even if youre browsing through off...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Android 6.0
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

I have paid for Spotify Premium but can only shuffle play on Android Sony Walkman NWZ X2

Hi I have paid for premium but im still only able to shuffle. I have this problem on my mobile (Sony Xperia z3 compact) and also on my mp3 player (Sony Walkman NWZ X2) I paid over a grand for my Walkman, and want to use spotify to play music wireless...

• Visitor
  • Hi    I have paid for premium but im still only able to shuffle. I have this problem on my mobile (Sony Xperia z3 compact) and also on my mp3 player (Sony Walkman NWZ X2)    I...
  • howie911
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Se pausa cuando pasa de tema, tengo que entrar a la app para que se reproduzca

No se porque sucede esto y la verdad es un bajon, no quiero tener que estar entrando a la app cada vez que cambia de tema en una playlist. Ya verifique la configuracion y esta todo bien, no se que puede ser..tengo un Galaxy S6

• No se porque sucede esto y la verdad es un bajon, no quiero tener que estar entrando a la app cada vez que cambia de tema en una playlist. Ya verifique la configuracion y esta todo bien, no se que pu...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Cobrança

Assinei a promoção de R$1,99 por 3 meses e me foi cobrado $10,00. Gostaria de saber o por que?

• Assinei a promoção de R$1,99 por 3 meses e me foi cobrado $10,00. Gostaria de saber o por que?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Albums sauvegardés

Bonjour. Depuis mon application android, la liste des albums sauvegardés ne remonte pas. Savez vous pourquoi ?

• Bonjour. Depuis mon application android, la liste des albums sauvegardés ne remonte pas. Savez vous pourquoi ?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

No option to change to Internal Storage (phone memory)

Idk if I'm the only one who has this issue. But, as I kept on getting the "Download Error" due to full SD card storage. It's not letting me change it to Phone memory instead.

• Casual Listener
  • Idk if I'm the only one who has this issue. But, as I kept on getting the "Download Error" due to full SD card storage. It's not letting me change it to Phone memory instead.
  • mamaniwaxnmigz
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! the track is not available

Ok so i had spotify working for like 2 or three days and eas loving it now every single song i would listen to says track not available. There is nothing that tells me what to do how to get em back,, upgrade, or how i can fix it... Loved this app but...

• Ok so i had spotify working for like 2 or three days and eas loving it now every single song i would listen to says track not available. There is nothing that tells me what to do how to get em back,...
  • christina5155
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Downloaded songs disappearing

Hey there. Having an issue where after downloading a number of albums, I open my library and find that a number of seemingly random songs from each album have disappeared. i.e. there is no longer a green download icon next to the song titles but inst...

• Hey there. Having an issue where after downloading a number of albums, I open my library and find that a number of seemingly random songs from each album have disappeared. i.e. there is no longer a g...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Não consigo recuperar minha conta.

Recentemente, necessitei fazer alguns reajustes no meu celular, e como consequencia, foi necessário desinstalar o Spotify. Logo que fiz os reajustes e baixei o Spotify novamente, imaginei que eu fosse conseguir recuperar minha conta, mas não foi isso...

• Recentemente, necessitei fazer alguns reajustes no meu celular, e como consequencia, foi necessário desinstalar o Spotify.   Logo que fiz os reajustes e baixei o Spotify novamente, imaginei qu...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes