Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Android

Get help for your Android mobile or tablet

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New and Improved Android Widget

Spotify is bringing a new update to the home screen widget on Android devices. This update will help you get more out of it than before. The new widget will make it simpler and faster to access your favourite content on Spotify. So what is changing?H...

Amayy_0-1689082497746.png Marketing_asset (1).png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • hnavia
  • Regular
  • 59 replies
  • 23 likes
  • 59 replies
  • 23 likes

[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues

Please read below for troubleshooting Spotify on your Android device. This guide contains fixes for most common issues as well as detail on how to create a new topic if you still are having problems. First thing to do before trying anything else is r...

• Community Legend
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes
  • Android
    Guide
    Troubleshooting
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes

Solved!! The version of Spotify I have has completely different features than another free user.

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceAndroid PhonesMy Question or IssueMy dad and I both have spotify. I cannot pick songs to play and have to rely on shuffle. My dad can pick songs without issue, and probably doesn't even know that shuffle's an option. We both h...

• Casual Listener
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

New Device/Wiped Device? Download All... WHY NOT SPOTIFY? -_-

So, I looked it up, and I see that if your artists/albums/playlists are saved on your account then you'll have them on the new account. Well that's great, but my family shares the one account, and I don't want to listen to all of their stuff when I g...

• Casual Listener
  •  So, I looked it up, and I see that if your artists/albums/playlists are saved on your account then you'll have them on the new account. Well that's great, but my family shares the one account, ...
  • Edues
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Login stucks

Hello, I got a new HTC One Mini Android Device. I installed Spotify on it and wanted to login. But after I press the 'login' button nothing more happens. I tried all the normal fixong stuff, like restart, reinstall. Can you help me with that issue pl...

• Regular
  • Hello,   I got a new HTC One Mini Android Device. I installed Spotify on it and wanted to login. But after I press the 'login' button nothing more happens. I tried all the normal fixong stuff,...
  • Astame
  • Community Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

I cant search through my playlists when connected to my car via bluetooth?

It will only show spotify is connected to ford? I am unable to do anything at all apart from change songs by pressing next on the car sterio?Any ideas would be appreciated!

• It will only show spotify is connected to ford? I am unable to do anything at all apart from change songs by pressing next on the car sterio? Any ideas would be appreciated!
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Gapless playback broken AGAIN?

Really? Great update, so impressed. Gross font AND broken gapless playback. Previously it worked only on Spotify offline files, didn't work on files synced from my iTunes. Now it doesn't work at all.

• Roadie
  • Really? Great update, so impressed. Gross font AND broken gapless playback. Previously it worked only on Spotify offline files, didn't work on files synced from my iTunes. Now it doesn't work at all.
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

My Music playlists empty on firetv

Hi,I have spotify on my iPad and my Mac. All ist fine.I have imported my iTunes playlists and I can play them in spotify on my ipad.But on the firetv I can see each list, also the number of songs,but when I select one, it is empty. What can I do to g...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I have spotify on my iPad and my Mac. All ist fine. I have imported my iTunes playlists and I can play them in spotify on my ipad. But on the firetv I can see each list, also the number of son...
  • sethach
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlists and songs deleted

I've had Spotify premium for almost a week now, I love the app and everything it has, but one thing. Recently, when I download my own playlist and the songs from my library, suddenly they dissapear and they are not longer in the SD storage. This happ...

• Casual Listener
  • I've had Spotify premium for almost a week now, I love the app and everything it has, but one thing. Recently, when I download my own playlist and the songs from my library, suddenly they dissapear a...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Discover Weekly playlist has not updated

My Discover Weekly playlist has not updated for two weeks. I have tried logging out/logging back in, clearing the cache on my device, and uninstalling/reinstalling. The playlist is still the same. Any help would be appreciated. I'm using Spotify 5.5....

• Casual Listener
  • My Discover Weekly playlist has not updated for two weeks.  I have tried logging out/logging back in, clearing the cache on my device, and uninstalling/reinstalling.  The playlist is still ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

New tracks won't sync (local files pending)

New tracks that I add to playlists on my computer which I have stored on my computer are not being synced to my phone (Nexus 4) they're just grayed out. The phone is showing up in devices and all my other tracks which have synced successfully over th...

• Regular
  • New tracks that I add to playlists on my computer which I have stored on my computer are not being synced to my phone (Nexus 4) they're just grayed out. The phone is showing up in devices and all my ...
  • walzero
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Why does my phone freeze everytime I use the spotify app?

Hi, I hope someone can helt me solve this problem. Everytime or almost every time I use my spotify app, then the next time I push the powerbutton, my phone freezes and wont turn the screen on again. Hereafter I have to wait at least 2 minutes before ...

• Hi,   I hope someone can helt me solve this problem.   Everytime or almost every time I use my spotify app, then the next time I push the powerbutton, my phone freezes and wont turn...
  • Adelhaim
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes

Can not login

I seem to have a issue whenever I have to sign back into Spotify. Both username and email are correct yet it wont reconized both. I tried resetting my password for both the registered email and username and it does not work. I even tried through the ...

• I seem to have a issue whenever I have to sign back into Spotify. Both username and email are correct yet it wont reconized both. I tried resetting my password for both the registered email and usern...
  • Astame
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Every time I try to search songs my whole Spotify closes out.

Every time I try to search for new music on Spotify the whole app closes out without a warning or error message

• Casual Listener
  • Every time I try to search for new music on Spotify the whole app closes out without a warning or error message
  • Tyärk
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify keeps downloading my songs randomly

Spotify will keep downloading my songs but when I go offline none of my songs are available please help

• Spotify will keep downloading my songs but when I go offline none of my songs are available please help
  • ZorkII
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Pagamento spotify con gift card

Non riesco più a trovare la selezione dove posso aggiungere il code della gift card che ho acquistato

• Non riesco più a trovare la selezione dove posso aggiungere il code della gift card che ho acquistato
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Not able to access from another country.

HeyIm from London and Im apparently in india. I was initially able to use spotify but today, suddenly I was logged out. And when I try logging in, it is showing up this message "your trying to log in from a different country."I went through all the p...

• Visitor
  • Hey Im from London and Im apparently in india. I was initially able to use spotify but today, suddenly I was logged out. And when I try logging in, it is showing up this message "your trying to log ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify - Android Auto - Offline mode questions

Hey guys, When i put Spotify in offline mode on my phone, then connect my car to Android Auto (Via Volkswagen app link) is there a way to tell what playlists are offline? If i choose a playlist which i know i have not downloaded, Android Auto will st...

• Regular
  • Hey guys,    When i put Spotify in offline mode on my phone, then connect my car to Android Auto (Via Volkswagen app link) is there a way to tell what playlists are offline?   If i...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Update 5.5 Problem On Samsung Galaxy S7 With Android 6.0

Hi,I am a non-premium user but everytime I try to shuffle play one of my playlists it comes up with a notice saying it is a premium feature and I need to upgrade. Then when you close the ad it pops up again! I can only get one of my playlists to actu...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I am a non-premium user but everytime I try to shuffle play one of my playlists it comes up with a notice saying it is a premium feature and I need to upgrade. Then when you close the ad it pops...
  • MonkeyGuy888
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Marantz issues again SR 7009 - Plays and then disconnects and becomes undiscoverable

Marantz SR 7009 having issues with spotify again. this is becoming more and more annoying. it works for a minute then cuts out. causing the marantz network to disconnect. this was fixed previously but since the new update its doing it again. using an...

• Marantz SR 7009 having issues with spotify again.  this is becoming more and more annoying.   it works for a minute then cuts out.  causing the marantz network to disconnect.  ...
  • StuDarke
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Please add ability to re-order playlist tracks without a desktop PC.

Hello, I have a Chromebook, and I have an Android phone, but I cannot perform such a simple task as re-ordering the songs within my playlist. People have been asking for this for years and it is such a simple, and necessary, feature. It's really frus...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   I have a Chromebook, and I have an Android phone, but I cannot perform such a simple task as re-ordering the songs within my playlist. People have been asking for this for years and i...
  • theradpotato
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

# offline songs

I'm using: - Windows PC with no offline available songs- iOS iPad with offline available songs- Android smartphon with offline available songs Mainly I use offline songs on my Android smartphone. The limit of offline available songs is 3.333 per devi...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm using:   - Windows PC with no offline available songs - iOS iPad with offline available songs - Android smartphon with offline available songs   Mainly I use offline songs on my A...
  • ZorkII
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

"No more space on this device" and "waiting for download"

I've had the same problem dude and I have the same situation except I have a Samsung galaxy S4 and a 128GB SD card and I set my storage to go there and it keeps saying "waiting to download" or "there is not enough space on this device" which is so fr...

• Casual Listener
  • I've had the same problem dude and I have the same situation except I have a Samsung galaxy S4 and a 128GB SD card and I set my storage to go there and it keeps saying "waiting to download" or "there...
  • ZorkII
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes