Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Android

Get help for your Android mobile or tablet

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New and Improved Android Widget

Spotify is bringing a new update to the home screen widget on Android devices. This update will help you get more out of it than before. The new widget will make it simpler and faster to access your favourite content on Spotify. So what is changing?H...

Amayy_0-1689082497746.png Marketing_asset (1).png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • nisafitri
  • Casual Listener
  • 60 replies
  • 24 likes
  • 60 replies
  • 24 likes

[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues

Please read below for troubleshooting Spotify on your Android device. This guide contains fixes for most common issues as well as detail on how to create a new topic if you still are having problems. First thing to do before trying anything else is r...

• Community Legend
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes
  • Android
    Guide
    Troubleshooting
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes

Solved!! The version of Spotify I have has completely different features than another free user.

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceAndroid PhonesMy Question or IssueMy dad and I both have spotify. I cannot pick songs to play and have to rely on shuffle. My dad can pick songs without issue, and probably doesn't even know that shuffle's an option. We both h...

• Casual Listener
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

öffnet nicht

Ich kann spotify nicht mehr öffnen und bin aber premium Mitglied

• Ich kann spotify nicht mehr öffnen und bin aber premium Mitglied
  • nurax78
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Login on mobile without Facebook app installed

Hi, Since there has been a lot of troubling messages with the renewed Facebook privacy settings (FB taking over the copyright of EVERYTHING you post on it, starting Januari 1st) I decided to cancel my account and remove the Facebook-app from my phone...

• Hi,    Since there has been a lot of troubling messages with the renewed Facebook privacy settings (FB taking over the copyright of EVERYTHING you post on it, starting Januari 1st) I de...
  • MichaelW
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Online Mode

On my laptop it says I'm in offline mode and I can't figure out how to turn on online mode. My laptop is a song VAIO

• Casual Listener
  • On my laptop it says I'm in offline mode and I can't figure out how to turn on online mode. My laptop is a song VAIO
  • mcr_frnk
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Downloading bug ! **bleep** ME UP

Nach dem neusten Update habe ich 2 lieder zu spotify hinzugefügt nachdem ich sie runtergeladen habe wurde nalle lieder gelöscht bzw deinstaliert so das ich sie nicht offline hören kann . Das nervt gerade richtig vor allem weil ich weit unterwegs bin ...

• Casual Listener
  • Nach dem neusten Update habe ich 2 lieder zu spotify hinzugefügt nachdem ich sie runtergeladen habe  wurde nalle lieder gelöscht bzw  deinstaliert so das ich sie nicht offline hören kann &n...
  • Marco
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Mobile App keeps stopping computer list

Title is not that clear. Sorry for that What is happening though is since the last update the mobile app tries to play at the same time. This is a neat feature, but as I'm listening to my locally installed app on the computer the mobile then just sta...

• Title is not that clear.  Sorry for that   What is happening though is since the last update the mobile app tries to play at the same time.  This is a neat feature, but as I'm list...
  • Joacim
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify doesn't sync my MP3

Hey guys, I'd like to sync my local mp3 from my pc to an android phone using spotify. I followed the steps in the FAQ, Spotify is running on both devices, within the same wifi network and I checked offline usage. But only songs from the Database are ...

• Visitor
  • Hey guys,   I'd like to sync my local mp3 from my pc to an android phone using spotify.   I followed the steps in the FAQ, Spotify is running on both devices, within the same wifi n...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Offline content disappears after reboot of device - SD card is not recognised from Spotify at boot

Hello @ all (but mainly all app developer for Android ), since the last client update of the Android Spotify Client I have a really severe issue on my Galaxy S4: Every time I reboot the device, all my downloaded playlists are "gone" (Playlists stay b...

• Regular
  • Hello @ all (but mainly all app developer for Android 😉 ),   since the last client update of the Android Spotify Client I have a really severe issue on my Galaxy S4: Every time I reb...
  • madmaxlax
  • Regular
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

you appear to be logging in to spotify from a different country++

After moving to Brazil I get an error message stating "you appear to be logging in to spotify from a different country". I found a solution thread for this problem that said I should change my country at https://www.spotify.com/account/profile/, Whic...

• After moving to Brazil I get an error message stating "you appear to be logging in to spotify from a different country". I found a solution thread for this problem that said I should change my countr...
  • essyaussy
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Too easy to accidentally close Android 5 lock screen controls

I think there is a slight problem with the new lock screen controls on Android 5. The close/X button is too close to the skip button, meaning it is easy to accidentally press it. The only way to get Spotify back, of course, is then to unlock the phon...

• Casual Listener
  • I think there is a slight problem with the new lock screen controls on Android 5. The close/X button is too close to the skip button, meaning it is easy to accidentally press it. The only way to get ...
  • anticyclone
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify app crashes under secondary and restricted profiles (Note 10.1 2014, Kitkat)

I have problem running Spotify app on my Note now that I updated it to Android 4.4.2. Basically it runs fine under my main profile on the tablet but both a secondary profile and a restricted profile I created have issues with it. When I start the app...

• Gig Goer
  • I have problem running Spotify app on my Note now that I updated it to Android 4.4.2.   Basically it runs fine under my main profile on the tablet but both a secondary profile and a restrict...
  • IrmaIsfot
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! cant pay with american express card

Im entering my card in and it keeps saying that something went wrong. Im entering everything in the right way. Please help

• Visitor
  • Im entering my card in and it keeps saying that something went wrong. Im entering everything in the right way. Please help
  • MichaelW
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Browse New Releases stops after 10 in list

I am having problems with getting to New Releases via browse I get the first 10 in the list and then I get the searching symbol a rotating arrow Everthing else is working correctly 1 I have tried uninstalling Spotify shutdown, restart and reinstallin...

• Gig Goer
  • I am having problems with getting to New Releases via browse I get the first 10 in the list and then I get the searching symbol a rotating arrow Everthing else is working correctly   1 I...
  • Ianjm
  • Gig Goer
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Spotify abroad

Hello, I not to long ago moved to Japan to study. And now i decided to restart my premium to get some change in the music i had on my phone that i have. But i noticed that i can not download the spotify app from the google play store as it is not pub...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   I not to long ago moved to Japan to study. And now i decided to restart my premium to get some change in the music i had on my phone that i have. But i noticed that i can not down...
  • cevak
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

spotify doesnt load correctly

Hello my friends. I got a problem.So basically my mobile app doesn't work properly. Everytime i open the application it just says spotify in the right corner. Nothing else. It just won't load anything. I reinstalled the app several times and it alway...

• Hello my friends. I got a problem. So basically my mobile app doesn't work properly. Everytime i open the application it just says spotify in the right corner. Nothing else. It just won't load a...
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Will not show all the latest released new releases!!

Has anyone had any issues with not getting all of the newest released albums?? I get a green spinning cursor at the bottom of 4 or 5 albums and that's it. It's a joke. I've tried emailing Spotify but that is a nightmare in itself. Please help#!

• Casual Listener
  • Has anyone had any issues with not getting all of the newest released albums?? I get a green spinning cursor at the bottom of 4 or 5 albums and that's it. It's a joke. I've tried emailing Spotify but...
  • undeaddeadman
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't create "tips for 2015" playlist from my year in music

Hi! I can view my year in music just fine, but when I want to create the "tips for 2015" playlist it won't work, nothing happens (I've tried both on my computer with the web player and on my Android phone). I could however make the "Top 100 songs" pl...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi! I can view my year in music just fine, but when I want to create the "tips for 2015" playlist it won't work, nothing happens (I've tried both on my computer with the web player and on my Androi...
  • dfnzl
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Re: Offline Playlists - Android

My spotify app crashes almostr every week

• Roadie
  • My spotify app crashes almostr every week
  • dfnzl
  • Music Fan
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

buy 1 month and get 2 for free

there is a offer from spotify saying buy 1 month and get 2 month for free. i just bought 1 month but i bought it with a code and i checked my spotify only lasts 1 month instead of 3.

• there is a offer from spotify saying buy 1 month and get 2 month for free. i just bought 1 month but i bought it with a code and i checked my spotify only lasts 1 month instead of 3. 
  • dfnzl
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify app on Android hijacks Spotify on desktop computer

Sometimes I like to listen to Spotify on my phone, but when I'm home I use my computer to play music. On my phone I usually listen to some saved offline playlist, but on the computer I prefer to use the radio in Spotify. Suddenly the music will stop ...

• Sometimes I like to listen to Spotify on my phone, but when I'm home I use my computer to play music. On my phone I usually listen to some saved offline playlist, but on the computer I prefer to...
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes