Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Android

Get help for your Android mobile or tablet

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New and Improved Android Widget

Spotify is bringing a new update to the home screen widget on Android devices. This update will help you get more out of it than before. The new widget will make it simpler and faster to access your favourite content on Spotify. So what is changing?H...

Amayy_0-1689082497746.png Marketing_asset (1).png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • nisafitri
  • Casual Listener
  • 60 replies
  • 24 likes
  • 60 replies
  • 24 likes

[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues

Please read below for troubleshooting Spotify on your Android device. This guide contains fixes for most common issues as well as detail on how to create a new topic if you still are having problems. First thing to do before trying anything else is r...

• Community Legend
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes
  • Android
    Guide
    Troubleshooting
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes

Solved!! The version of Spotify I have has completely different features than another free user.

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceAndroid PhonesMy Question or IssueMy dad and I both have spotify. I cannot pick songs to play and have to rely on shuffle. My dad can pick songs without issue, and probably doesn't even know that shuffle's an option. We both h...

• Casual Listener
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

I dont have new version of spotify (1.0.0.82) on my phone :(

I dont have new version of spotify on htc desire with android 2.2 i didnt even have new version before this i just have on google play old spotify version and i really want this new look i like it (i`ve tried apks too)

• Casual Listener
  • I dont have new version  of spotify on htc desire with android 2.2  i didnt even have new version before this i just have on google play old spotify version and i really want this new ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Shuffle Play Should Not Skip Current Song

It should skip to the next random song AFTER the current song is finished. This is basic stuff. I can only imagine the wonky Spotify interface ideas which originated in the country who brought the world Driving on the Wrong Side if the Road.

• Regular
  • It should skip to the next random song AFTER the current song is finished. This is basic stuff. I can only imagine the wonky Spotify interface ideas which originated in the country who brough...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Bluetooth problem on HTC One

I love Spotify. I'm a premium member and Spotify has completely changed how I listened to music and made purchases. New problem with the app though. If you're streaming through a Bluetooth device, Spotify will not show you what is playing currently a...

• Casual Listener
  • I love Spotify. I'm a premium member and Spotify has completely changed how I listened to music and made purchases. New problem with the app though. If you're streaming through a Bluetooth device, Sp...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

shuffle button

Hello wanted to ask if it is possible to make shuffle button biger in New spotify ( 1.0.0.82) because in the landscape its very difficult to push. It's on htc one, so may screen isn't small or bad resolution. Maybe it be great if it was at the bottom...

• Hello wanted to ask if it is possible to make shuffle button biger in New spotify ( 1.0.0.82) because in the landscape its very difficult to push. It's on htc one, so may screen isn't small or bad re...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Crashes on start after latest updated

I'm on a Nexus 5 with Android 4.4.2. After updating Spotify to 1.0.0.82, the app crashes immediately on start every time. I've tried reinstalling as well.

• I'm on a Nexus 5 with Android 4.4.2. After updating Spotify to 1.0.0.82, the app crashes immediately on start every time. I've tried reinstalling as well.
  • MaxPot
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium fail

Spotify, I upgraded to your premium account on my computer but the premium is not being recognized by my Galaxy S4 (at&t). It's pretty frustrating that nearly none of my playlists are now showing up on my phone. Please help me resolve this issue. Tha...

• Spotify,   I upgraded to your premium account on my computer but the premium is not being recognized by my Galaxy S4 (at&t). It's pretty frustrating that nearly none of my playlists are ...
  • Greg
  • Roadie
  • 21 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 21 replies
  • 0 likes

Bluetooth playback ALMOST perfect

Hi.. Im using spotify on my Samsung Galaxy S4 to play music in my car. Track Info works, prev track/next track/play/pause works, but ELAPSED TIME and TRACKSEEK (fastforward or fastrewind) does not. Same goes for different kinds of headsets I've tried...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi..   Im using spotify on my Samsung Galaxy S4 to play music in my car. Track Info works, prev track/next track/play/pause works, but ELAPSED TIME and TRACKSEEK (fastforward or fastrewind) ...
  • JørgenE
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

spotify doesnt download fo my sd card but deezer does why?

Recently bought handset with low phone memory but large expandable memory. Spotify will not use the expandable memory card. Moved to Deezer and it has the option to save where I choose. Why doesnt Spotify? Another reason I just stopped subscribing an...

• Visitor
  • Recently bought handset with low phone memory but large expandable memory. Spotify will not use the expandable memory card. Moved to Deezer and it has the option to save where I choose. Why doesnt Sp...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Confirm you're sill a Premium User

Hey, since this morning I have the problem, that when I want to go into offline modus I get the message "Go online and confirm you're still a premium user". I can't confirm this anywhere and on my laptop everythings fine. Does anyone have the same pr...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey,   since this morning I have the problem, that when I want to go into offline modus I get the message "Go online and confirm you're still a premium user". I can't confirm this anywhere a...
  • Strieface
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Is the shuffle mode really shuffle?

Hi! I very often use the shuffle mode to play all song in my Spotify Library. Usually I use Spotify when I go to work by bike for 40 minutes. In my library I have about 430 song. My observation is that, there is a set of few songs that are served me ...

• Hi! I very often use the shuffle mode to play all song in my Spotify Library. Usually I use Spotify when I go to work by bike for 40 minutes. In my library I have about 430 song. My observation i...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Samsung galaxy S3 Spotify & BEATS Wireless

Hi, When i want to listening spotify with my wireless headphones it doesnt work (through bluetooth). Sound is just playing from mobile device. Is there any solution? Thanks for any advice! mobile: Samsung Galaxy S3 OS: Android headphones: BEATS Wirel...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   When i want to listening spotify with my wireless headphones it doesnt work (through bluetooth). Sound is just playing from mobile device. Is there any solution? Thanks for any ad...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Crashes on my Blu vivo hd

I downloaded the spotify app on my blu vivo hd but the app keep on crashing after a few seconds. I tried restart but still the same. My device has 1GB RAM which I think is definitely sufficent to support this app. So what is going on?

• I downloaded the spotify app on my blu vivo hd but the app keep on crashing after a few seconds. I tried restart but still the same. My device has 1GB RAM which I think is definitely sufficent to sup...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Not able to sync with LG G2 (Android 4.3)

I am not able to sync with my Android (LG2, Android 4.3) device. The device is not even showing under Devices. Have tried all the tips in this forum I could find: - fresh install of Spotify on my phone, cache deleted, old files deleted etc - router r...

• Casual Listener
  • I am not able to sync with my Android (LG2, Android 4.3) device. The device is not even showing under Devices. Have tried all the tips in this forum I could find:   - fresh install of Spotif...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Local Files

How do I download my local files? It said i can sync them but i can't choose which one to listen to, I can only shuffle the music instead of listening to them in order.

• How do I download my local files? It said i can sync them but i can't choose which one to listen to, I can only shuffle the music instead of listening to them in order.
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

HELP!!!!

HELP DESPERATELY NEEDED. I HAVE SMASHED MY GALAXY SAMSUNG AND IT WILL NOT SWITCH ON. HOW DO I GET ALL OF MY SPOTIFY MUSIC ON MY LAPTOP IF I CANT TURN PHONE ON?

• HELP DESPERATELY NEEDED. I HAVE SMASHED MY GALAXY SAMSUNG AND IT WILL NOT SWITCH ON. HOW DO I GET ALL OF MY SPOTIFY MUSIC ON MY LAPTOP IF I CANT TURN PHONE ON?
  • Merik
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Device not showing in Available Devices

I have a rooted Samsung Android tablet (Tab 10.1). I have installed the AirAudio app, which in theory lets you stream Spotify to a device such as an Airport Express (I have one).I have just signed up for a 30 day trial of Spotify premium and I'm usin...

• I have a rooted Samsung Android tablet (Tab 10.1). I have installed the AirAudio app, which in theory lets you stream Spotify to a device such as an Airport Express (I have one). I have just signe...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to login / use anything online while on 3G / 4G

Hi all, I hope somebody can help, because this is causing me real issues and makes my premium subscription almost useless. I have just got a new android phone (Samsung Galaxy S5), the problem has started since i got the new phone, so it seems like th...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi all,   I hope somebody can help, because this is causing me real issues and makes my premium subscription almost useless. I have just got a new android phone (Samsung Galaxy S5), the prob...
  • Merik
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

playlist wont download

My playlist wont download so I can listen offline. Its says I dont have enough device storage but my phone says I have 18 gb available. I have galaxy note 3. Please help

• My playlist wont download so I can listen offline. Its says I dont have enough device storage but my phone says I have 18 gb available. I have galaxy note 3. Please help
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Phone Won't Play Downloaded Local Files

Hello, I am using the latest version of spotify on my macbook pro, and my Galaxy note 3. My phone will not play any local files that i have on my computer. i have synced them to my phone through the cable and being connected on the same Wi-Fi, so its...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I am using the latest version of spotify on my macbook pro, and my Galaxy note 3. My phone will not play any local files that i have on my computer. i have synced them to my phone through the ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

spotify app stutters

I've had this app for someone now and since the new update came out a few days ago all my playlist were undownloaded and trying to re download them starts and stops and wipes all of it. I've log out and in multiple time uninstalled the app as well an...

• Casual Listener
  • I've had this app for someone now and since the new update came out a few days ago all my playlist were undownloaded and trying to re download them starts and stops and wipes all of it. I've log out ...
  • jroshan
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes