Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Android

Get help for your Android mobile or tablet

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New and Improved Android Widget

Spotify is bringing a new update to the home screen widget on Android devices. This update will help you get more out of it than before. The new widget will make it simpler and faster to access your favourite content on Spotify. So what is changing?H...

Amayy_0-1689082497746.png Marketing_asset (1).png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • nisafitri
  • Casual Listener
  • 60 replies
  • 25 likes
  • 60 replies
  • 25 likes

[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues

Please read below for troubleshooting Spotify on your Android device. This guide contains fixes for most common issues as well as detail on how to create a new topic if you still are having problems. First thing to do before trying anything else is r...

• Community Legend
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes
  • Android
    Guide
    Troubleshooting
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes

Solved!! The version of Spotify I have has completely different features than another free user.

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceAndroid PhonesMy Question or IssueMy dad and I both have spotify. I cannot pick songs to play and have to rely on shuffle. My dad can pick songs without issue, and probably doesn't even know that shuffle's an option. We both h...

• Casual Listener
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify For Android Tablets

I understand that there is a free version of spotify for tablets that allows playing un-shuffled, whereas the phone version can only play shuffled. I have tried several time to install on my Natpc table but I alway end up with the shuffle version. An...

• Casual Listener
  • I understand that there is a free version of spotify for tablets that allows playing un-shuffled, whereas the phone version can only play shuffled. I have tried several time to install on my Natpc ...
  • d11235
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

i have a issue with my spotify any advice would be greatly recived

ive bought a licence for Spotify and love it I have 1 issue I have a Samsung note 10.1 and a cell phone Samsung galaxy mini 2 I have Spotify on both but there's a issue when i log on Samsung note 10.1 and use Spotify the cell phone Samsung galaxy min...

• Casual Listener
  • ive bought a licence for Spotify and love it I have 1 issue I have a Samsung note 10.1 and a cell phone Samsung galaxy mini 2 I have Spotify on both but there's a issue when i log on Samsung note 10....
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify as a substitute of my MP3 Player-sync Local files

Hi, Probably the Spotify Community is full of comments like mine, but as a new customer who just paid for a premium account I'd like to have some answers to convince me that Spotify is the best option at the moment to listen music. I’m a music lover ...

pending.png
  • Regular
  • Hi,   Probably the Spotify Community is full of comments like mine, but as a new customer who just paid for a premium account I'd like to have some answers to convince me that Spotify is the...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • local files
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Using Spotify in Canada

Ive been using spotify premium in NZ, however im in Canada for 2 months and Ive got a new samsung device, however i cant download the app here in canada.. How can i download the app onto my s4 ??

• Ive been using spotify premium in NZ, however im in Canada for 2 months and Ive got a new samsung device, however i cant download the app here in canada.. How can i download the app onto my s4 ??&nbs...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Which are all navigational and editing features? [Premiun]

Hi, I would like to know all ways to explore and do commands within the Android App. A big example would be "multiple selection" Thanks for any help in advance. PS: This is my first post in forums. Please, correct me if I'm doing anything wrong.

• Regular
  • Hi,   I would like to know all ways to explore and do commands within the Android App.   A big example would be "multiple selection"   Thanks for any help in advance. &nb...
  • Karolinger
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Only shuffle mode :(

Hello!I am free Spotify user. I have Huawei Media Pad FHD tablet. On such device I should be able to listen my library without litimit. However I have only the "shuffle mode". I don't know how to change it

• Casual Listener
  • Hello! I am free Spotify user. I have Huawei Media Pad FHD tablet. On such device I should be able to listen my library without litimit. However I have only the "shuffle mode". I don't know how to...
  • ms87
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

spotify extremely slow on Samsung Galaxy S 3

Recently, Spotify on my Samsung Galaxy S3 is extremely slow. Having a fast Wifi connection (VDSL 50), it takes sometimes minutes only to load a playlist, sometimes ist does not work at all, so i have to restart spotify and try again. streaming music ...

• Casual Listener
  • Recently, Spotify on my Samsung Galaxy S3 is extremely slow. Having a fast Wifi connection (VDSL 50), it takes sometimes minutes only to load a playlist, sometimes ist does not work at all, so i have...
  • janberlin74
  • Casual Listener
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Empty Albums?

Spotify just updated on my phone and after that some of the albums looks empty. But when I search a track from an empty looking album it plays. Screenshot: http://imgur.com/LHQ4Wf9

• Regular
  • Spotify just updated on my phone and after that some of the albums looks empty. But when I search a track from an empty looking album it plays. Screenshot: http://imgur.com/LHQ4Wf9
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Samsung S3 only works with wifi

Every time I have wifi spotify works great, once I disconnected it does not work , it says that dont have connection to internet, but all the apps work very good

• Every time I have wifi spotify works great, once I disconnected it does not work , it says that dont have connection to internet, but all the apps work very good
  • Josh
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Devastated - Playlists gone!!

I am new to Spotify. I made an account to help me find songs I'd like to play at my upcoming wedding. Not knowing anything about Spotify, I thought it was totally normal to be able to search for and then play songs not on shuffle and to make playlist...

• Casual Listener
  • I am new to Spotify. I made an account to help me find songs I'd like to play at my upcoming wedding. Not knowing anything about Spotify, I thought it was totally normal to be able to search for and ...
  • sltand02
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

There is no new "shuffle play" button (either in albums or playlists)

I am a free Spotify user on a Samsung Infuse (Froyo 2.2.1) phone. The new features added to spotify allowing for playlists and albums to be shuffled and played for free do not show up on my phone at all. I followed the troubleshooting instructions, b...

• Regular
  • I am a free Spotify user on a Samsung Infuse (Froyo 2.2.1) phone. The new features added to spotify allowing for playlists and albums to be shuffled and played for free do not show up on my phone at ...
  • mika123
  • Casual Listener
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Android #nowplaying

Hello! How can i share music with nowplaying hashtag on my Android phone?

• Hello! How can i share music with nowplaying hashtag on my Android phone?
  • Josh
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify won't let me use free spotify on my tablet after 48 hour premium trial

I have an archos 101 internet tablet. I downloaded the app from the play store and it immediately gave me the 48 hour free trial. Now that is over it won't let me do anything it just says that I need premium to be able to use spotify. It's so frustra...

• Regular
  • I have an archos 101 internet tablet. I downloaded the app from the play store and it immediately gave me the 48 hour free trial. Now that is over it won't let me do anything it just says that I need...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! sub categories missing on browse feature

I used to be able to browse to sub categories (ex: Club > Techno ) in browse by tapping the drop down box at the top. This is just text now, so i can't open it and filter - I just get a list of all. Does anyone know where it went? Using Galaxy S3

• Casual Listener
  • I used to be able to browse to sub categories (ex: Club > Techno ) in browse by tapping the drop down box at the top. This is just text now, so i can't open it and filter - I just get a list of al...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Check here if you have Problems with Spot sync, playlists and offline mode !

I have been playing around with spotify a bit, And I was so furious about this annoying problem that I started to go through this problem bit by bit! The solution that's working for me was this. I completely starting to pick out everything that my Sa...

• Casual Listener
  • I have been playing around with spotify a bit,  And I was so furious about this annoying problem that I started to go through this problem bit by bit! The solution that's working for me was t...
  • norlen666
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Download button is gone?

Hello everyone, ive got spotify premium. The first day i downloaded a tracklist, wich worked good. But now the download button is gone, even if i press and hold location of the album it wont download or say anything about downloading. Also, my downlo...

• Regular
  • Hello everyone,   ive got spotify premium. The first day i downloaded a tracklist, wich worked good. But now the download button is gone, even if i press and hold location of the album it wo...
  • Adam
  • Roadie
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable To Play Songs From My Playlists On My Tablet

"Spotify is now free on mobile and tablet! It's time to play everywhere for free! On mobile, you can listen to artists, albums and playlists in shuffle mode. On tablet, you can play any song you want, any time you like." I downloaded the Spotify app....

• "Spotify is now free on mobile and tablet!  It's time to play everywhere for free!  On mobile, you can listen to artists, albums and playlists in shuffle mode.  On tablet, you can play...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Synching new songs added to playlists

I have 1 playlist downloaded for offline listening. If I go back online and add a new song to the playlist, does it automatically synch and download the next time I connect to wifi, or do I have to manually re-synch the entire playlist again? Also, i...

• Music Fan
  • I have 1 playlist downloaded for offline listening.  If I go back online and add a new song to the playlist, does it automatically synch and download the next time I connect to wifi, or do I hav...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Question about Offline Mode

If I download a playlist for Offline listening, does that mean it will automatically play the downloaded version of the song by default even when I'm connected to the network? I want to make sure it is not using my data plan if the song is already do...

• Music Fan
  • If I download a playlist for Offline listening, does that mean it will automatically play the downloaded version of the song by default even when I'm connected to the network?  I want to make su...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Download Spotify-made playlists?

Having trouble finding the answer to this question using the search tool. Is it posible to download the pre-made playlists for offline use? I'm new to Spotify (have 30 day Premium trial, plan on purchasing once 30 days are up) and for now I've just b...

• Casual Listener
  • Having trouble finding the answer to this question using the search tool. Is it posible to download the pre-made playlists for offline use? I'm new to Spotify (have 30 day Premium trial, plan on purc...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes