Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Android

Get help for your Android mobile or tablet

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New and Improved Android Widget

Spotify is bringing a new update to the home screen widget on Android devices. This update will help you get more out of it than before. The new widget will make it simpler and faster to access your favourite content on Spotify. So what is changing?H...

Amayy_0-1689082497746.png Marketing_asset (1).png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Sergeant_hcr
  • Music Fan
  • 60 replies
  • 23 likes
  • 60 replies
  • 23 likes

[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues

Please read below for troubleshooting Spotify on your Android device. This guide contains fixes for most common issues as well as detail on how to create a new topic if you still are having problems. First thing to do before trying anything else is r...

• Community Legend
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes
  • Android
    Guide
    Troubleshooting
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes

Solved!! The version of Spotify I have has completely different features than another free user.

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceAndroid PhonesMy Question or IssueMy dad and I both have spotify. I cannot pick songs to play and have to rely on shuffle. My dad can pick songs without issue, and probably doesn't even know that shuffle's an option. We both h...

• Casual Listener
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Not Syncing My Local Files

Hi, I just bought a new galaxy s3. My Iphone4 was syncing all my music from spotify with no problem. However now with my galaxys3 my device isn't even sensed in spotify. No clue how to fix this.

• Hi, I just bought a new galaxy s3. My Iphone4 was syncing all my music from spotify with no problem. However now with my galaxys3 my device isn't even sensed in spotify. No clue how to fix this.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Need to lock volume rocker switch on Samsung Galaxy S III while playing Spotify music

I have found Android apps for the Samsung Galaxy S III that lock the physical volume rocker button on the side of the device and they work when not running Spotify. BUT ... when running and playing music in Spotify, the app does not control the volum...

• Visitor
  • I have found Android apps for the Samsung Galaxy S III that lock the physical volume rocker button on the side of the device and they work when not running Spotify.    BUT ... when running ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Software problem with HTC ohone

Hello! Since one month ago, everytime I am playing a song, it suddenly stops and the phone starts to call on his own to the last person I have talk to. It becomes crazy and does it one time after the other. I can't even stop it sometimes. The thing i...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello!  Since one month ago, everytime I am playing a song, it suddenly stops and the phone starts to call on his own to the last person I have talk to. It becomes crazy and does it one time a...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't download playlists on my phone! (Samsung Galaxy Next)

I can't download the playlists on my phone! They look like starting but they stop at 2-10% I've had spotify for a few months now and its always been like that! can you help me please? Cheers

• Casual Listener
  • I can't download the playlists on my phone! They look like starting but they stop at 2-10% I've had spotify for a few months now and its always been like that! can you help me please? Cheers
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Kindle Fire HD streaming Spotify to remote speakers

Hello, proud owner of hd kindle and super fan of Spotify I've been searching solution to stream Spotify to my Apple Tv or Airport Express. Is the Roku player only option? Does anyone know/have experience is there an app in the Amazon market that woul...

• Hello,   proud owner of hd kindle and super fan of Spotify I've been searching solution to stream Spotify to my Apple Tv or Airport Express. Is the Roku player only option?   Does a...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't listen to my playlists

i am unable to listen to playlists i make myself, but can listen to playlists i have subscribed. Problem appeared after last update. i have tried a clean download and i have tried to make new playlists. But nothing seems to help.got a HTC ONE X+ Plea...

• Visitor
  • i am unable to listen to playlists i make myself, but can listen to playlists i have subscribed. Problem appeared after last update. i have tried a clean download and i have tried to make new playlis...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Renewing Offline mode

Yet again, Spotify has deleted all my offline play lists once my 30 day licence expired, but this time I can't even renew my licence by going on line - I just keep getting the usual message about the licence expiring and having to go on line to renew...

• Casual Listener
  • Yet again, Spotify has deleted all my offline play lists once my 30 day licence expired, but this time I can't even renew my licence by going on line - I just keep getting the usual message about the...
  • gatarvin
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Have External SD card, but can't figure out how to save.

Hi, I just bought a SanDisk SD card so I could store my Spotify playlists on there when I download them...I just can't figure out how to do it. Any help? Also, I downloaded some music onto my phone from Spotify before I had this disk and would like t...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I just bought a SanDisk SD card so I could store my Spotify playlists on there when I download them...I just can't figure out how to do it. Any help? Also, I downloaded some music onto m...
  • iso128k
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify not working with Samsung Bluetooth device (HS3000)

Hi, It is possible to play and then pause music using my Samsung HS3000 Bluetooth Stereo Headset, but when I try to resume playpack nothing happens. These functions work on the Samsung Galaxy 3 native apps. Do I need to change any settings in Spotify...

• Hi,   It is possible to play and then pause music using my Samsung HS3000 Bluetooth Stereo Headset, but when I try to resume playpack nothing happens. These functions work on the Samsung Gal...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

What's New only shows "friends"

When i go into the Android app and swipe to go into the What's New item i get Top Playlists among friends Top tracks among friends when i initially load the menu briefly a more generic list appears and this list gets populated with my "friends". I do...

• When i go into the Android app and swipe to go into the What's New item i get   Top Playlists among friends Top tracks among friends   when i initially load the menu briefly a mor...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can I use people list without a facebook account?

To get started with people list, it seems that I have to login with Facebook. I don't have Facebook and I don't want it.. Is there any other solution to use people list without Facebook account? The reason for asking, is that I have a Sonos music sys...

• Casual Listener
  • To get started with people list, it seems that I have to login with Facebook. I don't have Facebook and I don't want it.. Is there any other solution to use people list without Facebook account?...
  • tandberg11
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

spotify stops the music on Galaxy SIII

Hi, when I play music from spotifuggle in offline mode on my Galaxy slll, the music automatically stops. Sometimes its within 10 minutes of each stop, and other times it can be playing for hours, so my question is can anything be done to stop this pr...

• Hi, when I play music from spotifuggle in offline mode on my Galaxy slll, the music automatically stops. Sometimes its within 10 minutes of each stop, and other times it can be playing for hours, so ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Old version for those that need it

Here is the old version of the Spotify Android client for those that need it... http://db.tt/WxTUCpAV I can't guarantee how long it will continue to work. Spotify may eventually block it (by that I mean they may block the old client, not the above li...

• Community Legend
  • Here is the old version of the Spotify Android client for those that need it... http://db.tt/WxTUCpAV   I can't guarantee how long it will continue to work. Spotify may eventually block it...
  • kazgorat
  • 4 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 5 likes

Problems with bluetooth in car

hello,have a problem with the spotify app If I put them in my car and start producing a connection via bluetooth then it really quietly. the volume is halved. (nexus 4) I had this problem before with my iphone not the fourth this can be any such deal...

• hello,have a problem with the spotify app If I put them in my car and start producing a connection via bluetooth then it really quietly. the volume is halved. (nexus 4) I had this problem before with...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Change save location for offline playlists.

Hello, I have multiple playlists in my Spotify App. I have saved all of them as offline playlists, so I'm not dependent on 3g. Issue is that my internal SD card is now full. My questions is this: If I buy an external Micro SD card and insert it to my...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   I have multiple playlists in my Spotify App.   I have saved all of them as offline playlists, so I'm not dependent on 3g.   Issue is that my internal SD card is no...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Problem in Premium service with Nexus S and Android 4.1.2

Hi, Since several weeks ago, I have problems with Offline mode in my handset (Nexus S and Android 4.1.2). I have downloaded 4 lists in offile mode, and I can see the 4 lists in offline mode. Then, suddenly one of them have dissapeared (always the las...

• Hi,        Since several weeks ago, I have problems with Offline mode in my handset (Nexus S and Android 4.1.2). I have downloaded 4 lists in offile mode, and I can see the 4 ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Premium on new phone doesn't show premium subscription

I successfully had Spotify Premium on my old phone and with my new phone my account is not being recognized as having a premium account. Please help!

• I successfully had Spotify Premium on my old phone and with my new phone my account is not being recognized as having a premium account.  Please help!
  • RFDL4
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify keeps crashing

After latest update 0.5.3.56, Spotify started crashing to home screen after 3-10 min listening (Gingerbread). I've reinstalled the program multiple times, reset the phone, pulled the battery, anything I could possibly think of. I'm starting to get fr...

• Casual Listener
  • After latest update 0.5.3.56, Spotify started crashing to home screen after 3-10 min listening (Gingerbread). I've reinstalled the program multiple times, reset the phone, pulled the battery, anythin...
  • JoFlint
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Speichern auf SD-Card nicht möglich

Habe ein Tablet mit Interner-Speicher 8GB und eine SD-Card 32GB aber die Downloads gehen nur auf der Internen-Speicher, es wäre gut, wenn diese auch auf der Sd-Card gespeichert werden könnten. Das würde die Qualität des Programms noch steigern.

• Habe ein Tablet mit Interner-Speicher 8GB und eine SD-Card 32GB aber die Downloads gehen nur auf der Internen-Speicher, es wäre gut, wenn diese auch auf der Sd-Card gespeichert werden könnten. Da...
  • tj127
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes