Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Android

Get help for your Android mobile or tablet

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New and Improved Android Widget

Spotify is bringing a new update to the home screen widget on Android devices. This update will help you get more out of it than before. The new widget will make it simpler and faster to access your favourite content on Spotify. So what is changing?H...

Amayy_0-1689082497746.png Marketing_asset (1).png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • nisafitri
  • Casual Listener
  • 60 replies
  • 25 likes
  • 60 replies
  • 25 likes

[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues

Please read below for troubleshooting Spotify on your Android device. This guide contains fixes for most common issues as well as detail on how to create a new topic if you still are having problems. First thing to do before trying anything else is r...

• Community Legend
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes
  • Android
    Guide
    Troubleshooting
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes

Solved!! The version of Spotify I have has completely different features than another free user.

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceAndroid PhonesMy Question or IssueMy dad and I both have spotify. I cannot pick songs to play and have to rely on shuffle. My dad can pick songs without issue, and probably doesn't even know that shuffle's an option. We both h...

• Casual Listener
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

unable to play my playlist.

I have several songs in my playlist, they will not play... i get a info button. With the syncing symbol in the back trying to sync. Help....

• I have several songs in my playlist, they will not play... i get a info button. With the syncing symbol in the back trying to sync. Help....
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Crashing on HTC Desire Z

I have just upgraded to spotify premium and downloaded the spotify app to my HTC Desire Z. However when tapping on the icon I get just a black screen and then it crashes back to homescreen. I have tried reinstalling.Any suggestions? It's disappointin...

• Casual Listener
  • I have just upgraded to spotify premium and downloaded the spotify app to my HTC Desire Z. However when tapping on the icon I get just a black screen and then it crashes back to homescreen. I have tr...
  • nickc01
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Bug @ Android app

I haven't grown any more enthusiast from reading the topics and posts on this forum; I experienced an issue with the app crashing after each song I add to a playlist, offline or not, but now I see nobody even listens to us (customers)? Come on people...

• Regular
  • I haven't grown any more enthusiast from reading the topics and posts on this forum; I experienced an issue with the app crashing after each song I add to a playlist, offline or not, but now I see no...
  • Psychotoxic
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Mobile/offline question?

Why won't it let me listen to most of my music offline ?it says "Track cannot be played offline."

• Why won't it let me listen to most of my music offline ? it says "Track cannot be played offline." 😕
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Bluetooth with Spotify application on Galaxy S ?

Hello, this is my question, I wanted to know if it was possible to connect Spotify with bluetooth to a bluetooth receiver so I can emit wireless to a car radio or another receiver.Sorry for bad english, I'm french.Thanks !

• Hello, this is my question, I wanted to know if it was possible to connect Spotify with bluetooth to a bluetooth receiver so I can emit wireless to a car radio or another receiver. Sorry for bad e...
  • badger
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Automatic display rotation?

Hey guys, just startet to be a subscriber.And for what I see at the moment, Spotify is great for my purposes.But there's one thing about the mobile client that's a bit irritating:Due to the reason that I use music playing via bluetooth in my car (my ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey guys,   just startet to be a subscriber. And for what I see at the moment, Spotify is great for my purposes. But there's one thing about the mobile client that's a bit irritating: Due t...
  • subsinker
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Closing on launch without warning... Unusable on mobile

I am running Samsung Nexus S on ICS. It has been running fine for a long time but recently (last month) when ever I try to launch the app it will ask for login details. After entering them. (normal login not facebook) it shows a black screen and then...

• I am running Samsung Nexus S on ICS.    It has been running fine for a long time but recently (last month) when ever I try to launch the app it will ask for login details. After entering ...
  • licenced
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Cover not well positionned on Galaxy Nexus

Hi, On my Galaxy Nexus my covers are not well positionned : I hadn't that problem on my HTC Desire.

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   On my Galaxy Nexus my covers are not well positionned :   I hadn't that problem on my HTC Desire. 😉
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Sony Ericsson Xperia Neo

Dear, Is the Sony Ericsson Xperia Neo supported? http://www.allotelecom.be/nl/gsm/sony-ericsson-xperia-neo-369 I am asking this because the phone isn't in the list, but google did give some topics with people with questions about this phone and spoti...

• Casual Listener
  • Dear,   Is the Sony Ericsson Xperia Neo supported?   http://www.allotelecom.be/nl/gsm/sony-ericsson-xperia-neo-369   I am asking this because the phone isn't in the list, but...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Synching question

This may be a silly question.If you enable files for offline, when in online mode does spotify play the local file or stream?Steve

• Casual Listener
  • This may be a silly question. If you enable files for offline, when in online mode does spotify play the local file or stream? Steve
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

can't sign in

after entering my account details a window pop ups explaining me that spotify uses a lot of data and that it will be better to have internetflat after clicking ok it appears again and again. I also try to re-install the app but nothing change.

• after entering my account details a window pop ups explaining me that spotify uses a lot of data and that it will be better to have internetflat after clicking ok it appears again and again. I also t...
  • klaproth604
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

So... Spotify opened up in Germany... hooray... time to try it out on my Galaxy Nexus.... oh wait!

Really? How do you expect to launch a service properly in Germany (where every second person, it seems, is now running around with an Android device), when you can't get the app working properly on the flagship Android device? As it stands, the app f...

• Casual Listener
  • Really? How do you expect to launch a service properly in Germany (where every second person, it seems, is now running around with an Android device), when you can't get the app working properly on t...
  • merb
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! download spotify for archos?

My archos android device has no access to google play. Where can I manually download the spotify.apk?

• My archos android device has no access to google play. Where can I manually download the spotify.apk?  
  • SteveBrammer
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Samsung Galaxy Ace - problems logging in

Have a new Samsung Galaxy Ace (Gingerbread 2.3.5) and have downloaded Spotify, have premium account but when I try and login I get - Unknown error (error 112). Why? Error messages like this really don't help

• Regular
  • Have a new Samsung Galaxy Ace (Gingerbread 2.3.5) and have downloaded Spotify, have premium account but when I try and login I get - Unknown error (error 112). Why? Error messages like this really do...
  • soonback
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Sync Android device with USB cable?

Is there any addon so that I can sync with USB cable? I'am working for long periods at sea and onboard we have no wireless network Macbook Pro + HTC Sensation XE Happy for some help/Chrsitoffer

• Is there any addon so that I can sync with USB cable? I'am working for long periods at sea and onboard we have no wireless network   Macbook Pro + HTC Sensation XE   Happy for some help...
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Solved!! choose location for spotify offline files

Hello! I have an Motorola Razr with 8 gig internal memory availible for spotity and a memory card. is there an option to choose where to put the offline files? I rather have them om the memory card since it's bigger.

• Hello! I have an Motorola Razr with 8 gig internal memory availible for spotity and a memory card. is there an option to choose where to put the offline files? I rather have them om the memory card s...
  • Hestbank
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Old, Clunky, Lacking.....awful

Hey Guys, I want to take a few minutes to write you and praise your desktop client and efforts that have gone into that product. It's great, it really is. I love the features, apps, etc that come with it. My concerns, as a premium subscriber, is that...

• Regular
  • Hey Guys,   I want to take a few minutes to write you and praise your desktop client and efforts that have gone into that product. It's great, it really is. I love the features, apps, etc that...
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes

Bug... Whenever I add song into a playlist, spotify adds it then logs off and back in..

I have noticed this from the get go, that spotify goes offline after adding anything to a playlist. This makes building a playlist very slow, cumbersome. It is a problem with the app. I chicago ave rhspsody and doing have this problem. Making playlis...

• Roadie
  • I have noticed this from the get go, that spotify goes offline after adding anything to a playlist. This makes building a playlist very slow, cumbersome. It is a problem with the app. I chicago ave r...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

synchronization problem htc tatto

Hello, Since a few days, I can't listen the music that I synchronized on my mobile.Also, from time to time, when launching the app, I get a pop up telling me that my 30 trial days have expired (I am a premium member). On top of that, I can synchroniz...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   Since a few days, I can't listen the music that I synchronized on my mobile. Also, from time to time, when launching the app, I get a pop up telling me that my 30 trial days have exp...
  • charlo
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium help!

I just upgraded to premium so I can use spotify on my phone, and on the computer it shows that I am a premium user....my phone says that I need to upgrade to premium???!!! Help .

• Regular
  • I just upgraded to premium so I can use spotify on my phone, and on the computer it shows that I am a premium user....my phone says that I need to upgrade to premium???!!!  Help  . 
  • licenced
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes