Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Android

Get help for your Android mobile or tablet

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New and Improved Android Widget

Spotify is bringing a new update to the home screen widget on Android devices. This update will help you get more out of it than before. The new widget will make it simpler and faster to access your favourite content on Spotify. So what is changing?H...

Amayy_0-1689082497746.png Marketing_asset (1).png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • nisafitri
  • Casual Listener
  • 60 replies
  • 25 likes
  • 60 replies
  • 25 likes

[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues

Please read below for troubleshooting Spotify on your Android device. This guide contains fixes for most common issues as well as detail on how to create a new topic if you still are having problems. First thing to do before trying anything else is r...

• Community Legend
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes
  • Android
    Guide
    Troubleshooting
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes

Solved!! The version of Spotify I have has completely different features than another free user.

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceAndroid PhonesMy Question or IssueMy dad and I both have spotify. I cannot pick songs to play and have to rely on shuffle. My dad can pick songs without issue, and probably doesn't even know that shuffle's an option. We both h...

• Casual Listener
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Local files in playlist no longer syncing to phone

Local files in playlist no longer syncing to phone, read somewhere that they might have stopped this feature? any ideas? version 8.4.28

• Casual Listener
  • Local files in playlist no longer syncing to phone, read somewhere that they might have stopped this feature? any ideas? version 8.4.28
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

NO PUEDO REPRODUCIR ARCHIVOS LOCALES EN MI CELULAR ANDROID

HE AGREGADO LA MUSICA A MIS ARCHIVOS LOCALES Y EN LA LAPTOP PUEDO ESCUCHAR LAS CANCIONES CON NORMALIDAD, LAS AGREGUE A UN PLAYLIST PARA PODER ESCUCHARLAS EN MI CELULAR PERO AL QUERER DARLE "DESCARGAR" NO DECARGAN Y NO SE PUEDEN ESCUCHAR,LA LAPTOP Y E...

• HE AGREGADO LA MUSICA A MIS ARCHIVOS LOCALES Y EN LA LAPTOP PUEDO ESCUCHAR LAS CANCIONES CON NORMALIDAD, LAS AGREGUE A UN PLAYLIST PARA PODER ESCUCHARLAS EN MI CELULAR PERO AL QUERER DARLE "DESCARGAR...
  • IoriYagamiSama
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 7 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 7 likes

gear s

I have the Gear S, did you will develop this app for it??

• Casual Listener
  • I have the Gear S, did you will develop this app for it??
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify Connect - Multiroom

Hi, i have found some older topics, which describes the function to stream music via spotify connect to multiple speakers. These option is now available from spotify with the new speakers from phlips, teufel, etc. But i have following Problem, scenar...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   i have found some older topics, which describes the function to stream music via spotify connect to multiple speakers.   These option is now available from spotify with the ne...
  • NickBL
  • 20 replies
  • 30 likes
  • 20 replies
  • 30 likes

Will there be a Cache / Data in memory Limit?!

Hello together,I am new to Spotify. Just recently switched from Deezer ...I am using Spotify mainly via Android devices.First thing I recognized is, that you cannot limit spotify in collecting cache data or deleting it, without losing all your offlin...

• Hello together, I am new to Spotify. Just recently switched from Deezer ... I am using Spotify mainly via Android devices. First thing I recognized is, that you cannot limit spotify in collect...
  • Jauza
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Cache
    external hard drive
    internal storage
    limit
    limitation
    memory
    sd card
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Storage problem at SD and now the switch option is missing

First of all I was having problems to download playlist at the SD storage doing all the recommend things like format and clean my SD and reinstalling the app but nothing worked The app just say that the whole playlist is ready and all the green butto...

• First of all I was having problems to download playlist at the SD storage doing all the recommend things like format and clean my SD and reinstalling the app but nothing worked  The app just sa...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

New phone lost playlists

I got a new phone and I can log in but I can't find playlists and it deleted my premium status

• I got a new phone and I can log in but I can't find playlists and it deleted my premium status
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify opens by itself on my phone

I have Spotify on my phone and on my Samsung Gear S2. Spotify constantly opens up by itself on my phone. My gear is connected by Bluetooth with my phone. I don't know if its caused by my Gear S2, or Spotify on my phone. Spotify sometimes opens up whe...

• I have Spotify on my phone and on my Samsung Gear S2. Spotify constantly opens up by itself on my phone. My gear is connected by Bluetooth with my phone. I don't know if its caused by my Gear S2, or ...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify doesn't play next song when streaming with Normal Quality

After the last update i did, suddenly spotify stopped playing the next song. I've been playing with my settings and it appears that the one setting that has consistently triggered this bug is when i have the Streaming Quality set to Normal. The behav...

• Casual Listener
  • After the last update i did, suddenly spotify stopped playing the next song. I've been playing with my settings and it appears that the one setting that has consistently triggered this bug is when i ...
  • ml-spotify
  • Casual Listener
  • 13 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 3 likes

Randomly deleting tracks and downloading on mobile

Like many users here it seems, about once a week my Android Spotify app loses all of the albums I have marked for offline download. Sometimes it forgets entirely that they were ever downloaded and installed have to toggle offline back on for each one...

• Like many users here it seems, about once a week my Android Spotify app loses all of the albums I have marked for offline download. Sometimes it forgets entirely that they were ever downloaded and in...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! No matter what I do, my playlists WON'T DOWNLOAD!

Hi! I have this annoying problem with my Spotify. It wont let me download my playlists? I have reinstalled it several times, cancel the download again and again, tried the beta version, removed other playlists that might have effected it, removed son...

• Regular
  • Hi! I have this annoying problem with my Spotify. It wont let me download my playlists? I have reinstalled it several times, cancel the download again and again, tried the beta version, removed ...
  • Nifaal1
  • 155 replies
  • 26 likes
  • 155 replies
  • 26 likes

Spotify Connect does not work on Android with D-Link DCH-M225

Hello,I am unable to stream music from Android devices using Spotify Connect. It works fine on IOS (iPad), but when I try to stream music from any Android phone, it cannot see any supported devices.I am connected to the same wifi network with all dev...

• Hello, I am unable to stream music from Android devices using Spotify Connect. It works fine on IOS (iPad), but when I try to stream music from any Android phone, it cannot see any supported devices...
  • Tonilo
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify plays and pauses infinintely on Bluetooth

I have a problem with Spotify when using Bluetooth. I have an Asus Padfone 2 and when it's connected via BT, Spotify keeps on pausing and playing (basically switching between this every second) while the normal Android music player is functioning fin...

• Regular
  • I have a problem with Spotify when using Bluetooth.   I have an Asus Padfone 2 and when it's connected via BT, Spotify keeps on pausing and playing (basically switching between this every se...
  • Cwbrun
  • 14 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 14 replies
  • 3 likes

bluetooth resume creates hitches

When using my bluetooth headset with the Windows desktop Spotify application and I pause and resume music [by using the button on the headset], the music starts hitching. This doesn't occur when manually pausing and resuming. I use a sennheiser momen...

• When using my bluetooth headset with the Windows desktop Spotify application and I pause and resume music [by using the button on the headset], the music starts hitching. This doesn't occur when manu...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Playlist descobertas da semana

Boa tarde. Estou com o seguinte inconveniente acontecenedo, quando fiz o cadastro do spotify eu tinha uma foto de perfil junto com minha ex-namorada, sempre na pagina Inicial do app mostra as sugestões de playlists, e uma delas a "descobertas da sema...

• Boa tarde. Estou com o seguinte inconveniente acontecenedo, quando fiz o cadastro do spotify eu tinha uma foto de perfil junto com minha ex-namorada, sempre na pagina Inicial do app mostra as sugestõ...
  • DavidMacario
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes

No more access to Spotify Premium or any personal playlists on my Android phone

Hi,I am using Spotify for several years. It worked very well so far. But for few months now, I cannot find any of my playlists on my Android phone. I am a Spotify premium user but my phone seems not to connect to Spotify Premium. It always asks me if...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I am using Spotify for several years. It worked very well so far. But for few months now, I cannot find any of my playlists on my Android phone. I am a Spotify premium user but my phone seems no...
  • cvrigno
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Mobile playing songs NOT on spotify

Hi, I've noticed something interesting on Spotify for Android (and maybe iOS as well): On my desktop I have downloaded a couple songs of YouTube and those are placed in a Music folder. I've added this folder to Spotify so I can play those songs throu...

• Hi,   I've noticed something interesting on Spotify for Android (and maybe iOS as well):   On my desktop I have downloaded a couple songs of YouTube and those are placed in a Music fold...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Now playing not showing up on lock screen

So at some point during an update my now playing (forward/pause/reverse) doesnt show up on my lock screen. It used to which is handy for switching between songs without having to unlock your phone.Is this an update problem? Can I uninstall spotify an...

• So at some point during an update my now playing (forward/pause/reverse) doesnt show up on my lock screen. It used to which is handy for switching between songs without having to unlock your phone. ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

No sound through headphones

music will play though my speakers with no problem, but whenever I try to listen through headphones, there is no sound. the only time music plays is when I voice wake up Bixby on my S8 and music plays for a split second.

• music will play though my speakers with no problem, but whenever I try to listen through headphones, there is no sound. the only time music plays is when I voice wake up Bixby on my S8 and music play...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes