Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New Feature To Try On Desktop: Quick Search Shortcuts

Hey folks, The Spotify team is always working to make the software as simple as possible for everyone to use, and for those of you who like to save a bit of time by using keyboard shortcuts, there's a very convenient trick that you may not have notic...

dinomight_0-1661880282065.jpeg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • fumikimkim
  • Roadie
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes

New Home Feed Interface?

Sorry but this new "tiktok-like" interface is so ugly. Spotify needs to realise that a familiar design on one app absolutely doesn't work for others. It doesn't "promote discovery" and honestly just makes me feel less inclined to scroll through hundr...

• Visitor
  • nin302
  • Regular
  • 2353 replies
  • 1913 likes
  • 2353 replies
  • 1913 likes

Track Steve wonder

Hello, I need some help, Spotify helps. When I listen to a track called Stevie Wonder isn't it wonderful. What I hear in the background is the baby crying and people talking. That's the only track that does that on TV or when I'm out and about. And i...

• Hello, I need some help, Spotify helps. When I listen to a track called Stevie Wonder isn't it wonderful. What I hear in the background is the baby crying and people talking. That's the only track th...
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[Mobile][Playlists] Christian genre

Please bring back the Christian/worship Genre. It was super helpful to throw on a mix while hosting a small group or just when I needed a new variety.

• Visitor
  • Please bring back the Christian/worship Genre. It was super helpful to throw on a mix while hosting a small group or just when I needed a new variety.  
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Mobile
    Playlists
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes

Can I ban lofi from daily mix?

I listened to lofi playlist from lofi girl one night, and spotify has been recommending lofi tracks everywhere, my daily mix, weekly discover, best of decade, etc... I know lofi can be nice, but is there any way to block lofi from my account? I tried...

• I listened to lofi playlist from lofi girl one night, and spotify has been recommending lofi tracks everywhere, my daily mix, weekly discover, best of decade, etc...   I know lofi can be nice,...
  • Amayy
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

[Community] Daily Dance/Electronic Mix playlist separate them as Dance Mix and Electronic Mix

These two genres are completely different from each other. If I want to listen to dance music, it should be Dance Mix. Separating two genres would be greatly appreciated.

• Regular
  • These two genres are completely different from each other. If I want to listen to dance music, it should be Dance Mix. Separating two genres would be greatly appreciated.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Adding new music

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueI was wanting to see if you have a department that can find and add a soundtrack to your libr...

• Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue I was w...
  • MafeG
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Views by Drake (Explicit) isn't available in India

The clean version of the album is available, but not the explicit one. All his other albums are available, though. PremiumIndia Device(iPhone X, Macbook Air 2020)

• The clean version of the album is available, but not the explicit one. All his other albums are available, though.    Premium India   Device (iPhone X, Macbook Air 2020)
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • country
    Drake
    unavailable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Christian/Worship/Inspirational Genre Removed

I don't quite remember what the genre was called under the genres in Browse All, but it was either Christian, Worship, or Inspirational. This genre has been removed recently. I do not see on the desktop app or the iphone app. Where did it go????This ...

• Casual Listener
  • I don't quite remember what the genre was called under the genres in Browse All, but it was either Christian, Worship, or Inspirational. This genre has been removed recently. I do not see on the desk...
  • MafeG
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Someone botted streams on 2 of my songs

Someone botted streams on 2 of my songs and I really don't want to get in trouble with spotify. I was promised a placement in an organic spotify playlist but I ended up getting 0 additional streams in the first 2 days and then it went up by 4,6k stre...

• Regular
  • Someone botted streams on 2 of my songs and I really don't want to get in trouble with spotify. I was promised a placement in an organic spotify playlist but I ended up getting 0 additional streams i...
  • WalterCobos1
  • Regular
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Fake streams
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Reporting illegitimate artist activity

Is there a way to report this? I've seen a few similar posts about this but it is unclear what to do. I saw one moderator suggest using the 'Contact Us' feature on Spotify, but there is no subject for this. I also saw a response by a moderator saying...

Screenshot 2020-06-10 at 03.49.23.png Screenshot 2020-06-10 at 03.42.46.png
  • Visitor
  • Is there a way to report this? I've seen a few similar posts about this but it is unclear what to do. I saw one moderator suggest using the 'Contact Us' feature on Spotify, but there is no subject fo...
  • WalterCobos1
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • bots
    fake followers
    Fake streams
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution [Playlists] Song released as bonus track

A song that was released as a bonus track in the UK (Adam lambert - Map) is greyed out so it cannot be played anywhere outside UK. Why? And will it be possible sometime in the future to play it worldwide?

• Visitor
  • A song that was released as a bonus track in the UK (Adam lambert - Map) is greyed out so it cannot be played anywhere outside UK. Why? And will it be possible sometime in the future to play it world...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Playlists
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Audiobook content disappearing

CountryDDeviceseveralOperating Systemseveral My Question or IssueI wanted to restart (once) available content:https://open.spotify.com/album/3ndEGyZRr8BY2I1rgqO4Ne?si=ZkPTZ5pBRxaObDPWNWbzKA&dl_branch=1I‘ve got this problem with several other audioboo...

• Country D Device several Operating System several   My Question or Issue I wanted to restart (once) available content: https://open.spotify.com/album/3ndEGyZRr8BY2I1rgqO4Ne?si=Z...
  • MafeG
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Another artist keeps using my name as a featured artist?

Hello! Over the last year, I've been seeing that another artist has been tagging me as their featured artist on Spotify, among other streaming platforms, without realizing that they tagged the wrong artist. It's happened 3 times already and I've been...

• Hello!    Over the last year, I've been seeing that another artist has been tagging me as their featured artist on Spotify, among other streaming platforms, without realizing that they ta...
  • Novy
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Queue is lost after upgrade

PlanPremiumCountryFinland DeviceDesktopOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueI accidentally close Spotify desktop app and restarted it which caused an upgrade. And that resulted into lost queue. So what I'm doing wrong? This is not the 1st t...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country Finland   Device Desktop Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue I accidentally close Spotify desktop app and restarted it which caused an upgrade...
  • Novy
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Christian Genre Removed

PlanPremiumCountryUSADeviceiPhone 11Operating SystemiOS 13 My Question or IssueIt appears that the Christian genre has been removed from All Genres under Search. While I realize I can search "spotify:genre:christian" to get to that genre, it isn't fu...

• Plan Premium Country USA Device iPhone 11 Operating System iOS 13   My Question or Issue It appears that the Christian genre has been removed from All Genres under Search.  While ...
  • rg1eu1_r-w27n
  • 6 replies
  • 7 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 7 likes

Solved!! I'm trying to find the person in this image

Plan : FreeCountry : United Kingdom Home Devices : (OnePlus 7, iPad 6th gen, lenovo AIO ideacentre)Operating System : (Android 11, iOS 14, Windows 10) The pictures are a screenshot from my recommended top genres. I remember listening to this edition ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan : Free Country : United Kingdom   Home Devices : (OnePlus 7, iPad 6th gen, lenovo AIO ideacentre) Operating System : (Android 11, iOS 14, Windows 10)   The pi...
  • psychowei
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • artist
    Artist Help
    editorial playlist
    Help Finding Artist
    HELP FINDING SONG
    Playlist Cover
    Playlist cover image
    Playlist Photo
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Why can’t I play Led Zeppelin?

I used to be able to play Led Zeppelin, but no longer. Is anyone able to play them? Does anyone know what might be the reason why I can’t? Thanks in advance for the illumination.

• Casual Listener
  • I used to be able to play Led Zeppelin, but no longer. Is anyone able to play them? Does anyone know what might be the reason why I can’t?   Thanks in advance for the illumination. 
  • MafeG
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution jazz new releases

Why are there so few jazz albums included with the new releases. Jazz fans want to hear about and listen to what's hot.

• Why are there so few jazz albums included with the new releases.  Jazz fans want to hear about and listen to what's hot.
  • CHR_M
  • Casual Listener
  • 15 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 15 replies
  • 5 likes

Verified artist page for "Crossbones" has music from 2 unrelated bands both named Crossbones

PlanPremiumCountryUSADevice(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueThe artist page for "Crossbones" has music from 2 unrelated bands both named Crossbones. The 197...

• Plan Premium Country USA Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue The artist page...
  • AdamDam
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Help! Music Unavailable!

I'm writing this on August 21st, but yesterday I was listening to my favorite artist on Spotify. Sometime yesterday, all of his songs and albums became unavailable. I have Spotify Premium for about a week longer as I'm typing this. His name was "Klau...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm writing this on August 21st, but yesterday I was listening to my favorite artist on Spotify. Sometime yesterday, all of his songs and albums became unavailable. I have Spotify Premium for about a...
  • mjyoungen
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Music Discussion
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes