Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Cannot stream or sync

Solved!

Cannot stream or sync

I am currently unable to stream or download anything. Have tried on my iPad, android phone, and PC - same issue everywhere. My Internet connection is fine and I can listen to downloaded playlists without issue. What gives?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

@Sjaygray wrote:

If anyone still cares, I'm dead in the water again tonight.

Sorry for not posting back sooner, had a few days away from my computer. 

It appears you are not alone in this error, and it is being investigated. I would suggest you keep an eye on this main topic.

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

View solution in original post

11 Replies

Hey! Welcome to the community 🙂 

Are you getting any error messages (and codes) when you try to stream? 

Peter

Peter

Thanks for getting back to me. Last night my phone and iPad would just hang without error. Periodically a few seconds of a song wold play and then it would stop again. The pc was very slow to log in and when it tried to sync with anything I would get error 114. Playback was having similar issues there as well. This morning everything seems to be working ok so far. I've been a premium subscriber for some time now and that is the first time I've had any issues. Hopefully it was a fluke! Any idea why that may have happened?

Error 114 is a connection issue, normally on the client side so I am not sure! 

I have seen a lot of posts on the community lately about australian users getting this error at peak times, if that is you let me know and I can point you to the main topic. 

Peter

Peter

I am up in Maine, but it was during may be conisdered peak time on th eeast coast (between 7 and 9pm).

Sorry and frustrated to report that the same issue is back again tonight. 

This is an issue every night now and has just started again. Getting really old. I have no issue in the morning or throughout the day, but every evening it dies on me.  Hate to cancel my subscription but I'm not very happy with the service lately.

Marked as solution

@Sjaygray wrote:

Sorry for not posting back sooner, had a few days away from my computer. 

It appears you are not alone in this error, and it is being investigated. I would suggest you keep an eye on this main topic.

Peter

Peter

Thanks, Peter; will do!

hi my account on spotify is active , my subscription got expired then i just recently renew and all my playlisti is not playing i am currentlyat sea , i need help .

@jeralynbato wrote:

hi my account on spotify is active , my subscription got expired then i just recently renew and all my playlisti is not playing i am currentlyat sea , i need help .

Hey! Welcome to the community 🙂 

Since you have just recently upgraded I would suggest you have a read at and try the steps outlined in this post.

Peter

Peter

Suggested posts