Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• Dubbs83
  • Visitor
  • 10 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Other
  • 10 replies
  • 3 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Samsung Smart TV UE55MU6500 where is spotify?

Hi, where is spotify in this Samsung smart TV ? If I go in the app store and Search "spotify" there isn't the app. Why ?I remember that last year (may2017) I had Spotify... How I can install it again ?

• Regular
  • Hi, where is spotify in this Samsung smart TV ? If I go in the app store and Search "spotify" there isn't the app. Why ? I remember that last year (may2017) I had Spotify... How I can install it aga...
  • Mydegi
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes
  • music
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Permanent Collaborator Codes

I would like the ability to make collaborator codes permanent. For instance, every year I make a playlist for my new hockey team dressing room. It would be nice to have permanent codes for this. Not everyone will notice or join during the 7 day windo...

• Visitor
  • I would like the ability to make collaborator codes permanent.   For instance, every year I make a playlist for my new hockey team dressing room. It would be nice to have permanent codes for t...
  • Eni
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution spotify is not supported on this device

Hello, I have Premium spotify account (just verified that), Yamaha MusicCast BAR 400 soundbar (which officially is supported to work with spotify connect) and Amazon Echo Dot 3. I can not make Alexa playing the music from spotify on the soundbar toug...

• Regular
  • Hello,   I have Premium spotify account (just verified that), Yamaha MusicCast BAR 400 soundbar (which officially is supported to work with spotify connect) and Amazon Echo Dot 3. I ...
  • kekkokk
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    Other
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Music Stuttering when Playing on Fire TV Stick

PlanPremiumCountryUSADeviceFire TV Stick 4K MaxOperating SystemFire OS 7.6.4.6 My Question or IssueWhen playing music on the fire stick, there are moments where the song will stutter in its playback (quickly pausing and playing repeatedly) until the ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country USA Device Fire TV Stick 4K Max Operating System Fire OS 7.6.4.6   My Question or Issue When playing music on the fire stick, there are moments where the song will...
  • Dian
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Onkyo
    TV
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify for Artists: songs missing on Releases tab that do shows up on Songs tab

My Question or IssueEvery release distributed by external labels, whether it is a single, EP or remix, shows up on both my 'Songs' and 'Releases' tab on Spotify for Artists. There are 4 tracks I have released myself via Distrokid and my own label cal...

• Casual Listener
  • My Question or Issue Every release distributed by external labels, whether it is a single, EP or remix, shows up on both my 'Songs' and 'Releases' tab on Spotify for Artists. There are 4 tracks I ha...
  • Dian
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Web player won't work, says unsupported browser.

when I go to open the web player it says unsupported browser, I'm on Chrome OS and updates are all up to date, it's not a school/work device and internet allows the app. It's a new chrome book I just got, the last one I had was a school one but the a...

• when I go to open the web player it says unsupported browser, I'm on Chrome OS and updates are all up to date, it's not a school/work device and internet allows the app. It's a new chrome book I just...
  • Dian
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Unable to sign out of Tesla

I rented a Tesla Model 3 for a week on vacation last year, and had linked my Spotify account without signing out. Ever since then, other renters periodically try to use my Spotify account (which is still linked to the Tesla). I've tried the following...

• I rented a Tesla Model 3 for a week on vacation last year, and had linked my Spotify account without signing out. Ever since then, other renters periodically try to use my Spotify account (which is s...
  • nickkingram
  • 30 replies
  • 9 likes
  • Other
  • 30 replies
  • 9 likes

Superuser Contribution Problem with listening with my friends in a session

While listening to music in a session with my friend the songs play for couple seconds and then go back to the start and I can’t even skip to the part he is listening to. He makes the sessions on the phone (cuz the feature on discord sometimes just d...

• Casual Listener
  • While listening to music in a session with my friend the songs play for couple seconds and then go back to the start and I can’t even skip to the part he is listening to. He makes the sessions on the...
  • Susan_GP
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Friend activity shows "1 hour" for friends who are currently listening

PlanPremiumCountryDeviceDell LaptopOperating SystemWindows 10 Enterprise My Question or IssueFriend activity shows "1 hour" for friends who are currently listening at that moment, instead of the usual symbol. I log onto Spotify on a different compute...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Device Dell Laptop Operating System Windows 10 Enterprise   My Question or Issue Friend activity shows "1 hour" for friends who are currently listening at that mome...
  • mete1099
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Podcasts won't sync between ios devices

I'm not able to sync podcasts between my iPhone and iPad. If I go onto 'new episodes' on my iPhone and mark episodes as played this doesn't reflect on my iPad, which means I have about two months worth of 'unplayed' episodes on my iPad - despite the ...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm not able to sync podcasts between my iPhone and iPad. If I go onto 'new episodes' on my iPhone and mark episodes as played this doesn't reflect on my iPad, which means I have about two months wor...
  • Touchoffrost84
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium Duo my wife who lives with me can not connect

PlanPremium CountryBelgiumDevice(IphoneOperating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueSpotify accepts my address in Belgium however it says France as country of living; maybe because I m paying with a french crédit card… ...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium  Country Belgium Device (Iphone Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue Spotify accepts my address in Belgium however it ...
  • Susan_GP
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problemas con reproducir podcast

Tengo problemas para reproducir los episodios nuevos de Relatos de la Noche, le pongo play y no me reproduce, y al querer entrar al episodio me aparece la leyenda de "algo salio mal" y ya no me lo reproduce.

• Visitor
  • Tengo problemas para reproducir los episodios nuevos de Relatos de la Noche, le pongo play y no me reproduce, y al querer entrar al episodio me aparece la leyenda de "algo salio mal" y ya no me lo re...
  • Alberto2606
  • Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Someone’s echo dot is connected to my account

Pretty much as it says on the title. Someone is logged in to my Spotify account and have connected their echo. I have tried to ‘forget device’ several times and it’s still there. Please help me removing them from the account! PlanPremiumCountryUKDevi...

• Casual Listener
  • Pretty much as it says on the title. Someone is logged in to my Spotify account and have connected their echo. I have tried to ‘forget device’ several times and it’s still there. Please help me remov...
  • Eni
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Songs get added to queue by them self

PlanPremiumCountryIsraelDeviceSamsung S23 Ultra Operating SystemAndroid 13 My Question or IssueWhen ever I change the order of the songs in the queue a song gets added by himself to the "play next" Section.And sometimes the song won't get removed and...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country Israel Device Samsung S23 Ultra  Operating System Android 13   My Question or Issue When ever I change the order of the songs in the queue a song gets ad...
  • שקד
  • Regular
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes