Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• JelenJ
  • 9 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Other
  • 9 replies
  • 3 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

problem with ipod nano and spotify

Good morning, when I plug in my ipod nano device to spotify, holding closed itunes, I synchronize the music even if I select the manual mode, the iPod remains empty, why? What to do? I went recently to the premium version and for me it is important t...

• Good morning, when I plug in my ipod nano device to spotify, holding closed itunes, I synchronize the music even if I select the manual mode, the iPod remains empty, why? What to do? I went recently ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[WP8] No "my music" in the wp 8 app in spite of having a premium subscription

Hi, I got a new nokia lumia 930 and installed the spotify app. In spite of having a premium subscription, 25GB of free space and only 2 devices registered for offline use, I do not get a menu like "my music" or "my artists" or similar. I only see "se...

• Hi,   I got a new nokia lumia 930 and installed the spotify app. In spite of having a premium subscription, 25GB of free space and only 2 devices registered for offline use, I do not get...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Pioneer Control App and Spotify

hello, I have a Pioneer A1 speaker model XW-SMA1 and I use with Pandora and vTuner just fine. I use my iPhone, I set up Pandora or vTuner to play directly to the A1 speaker, then I can do something else with my iPhone. I can even leave the house. The...

• Casual Listener
  • hello, I have a Pioneer A1 speaker model XW-SMA1 and I use with Pandora and vTuner just fine. I use my iPhone, I set up Pandora or vTuner to play directly to the A1 speaker, then I can do something e...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify on Onkyo: no way to browse through Genres ans Moods?

Hi there,<br><br>I just upgraded to Spotify Premium. One of my favourite ways to use Spotify was by browsing through Genres and Moods and finding a playlist that suited perfectly.<br><br>I've tr...

• Regular
  • Hi there,<br><br>I just upgraded to Spotify Premium. One of my favourite ways to use Spotify was by browsing through Genres and Moods and f...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Onkyo
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

problems streaming spotify on Sonos device

Hi, My account has changed from one month free spotify premium to spotify premium payed with KPN, this is my telephone company. With switching the accounts my spotify does not stream any music anymore to my Sonos device. I have called Sonos and it se...

• Hi,    My account has changed from one month free spotify premium to spotify premium payed with KPN, this is my telephone company.  With switching the accounts my spotify does no...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify cannot play music on my computer

Hi! I just downloaded the Spotify app onto my computer. I had previously had it on my old laptop, so I had already had an account. When I try to play music, however, it comes up with an error message that says "There is a problem with your sound card...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi!  I just downloaded the Spotify app onto my computer.  I had previously had it on my old laptop, so I had already had an account.  When I try to play music, however, it comes up wit...
  • Flixx
  • Community Legend
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Wrong Album under the artist Stromberg

The Album Ghost Laundry should not be under the Artist "Stromberg" who only has released "3D" and "Virgo".

• The Album Ghost Laundry should not be under the Artist "Stromberg" who only has released "3D" and "Virgo".
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

You have 3 hours

Its cosy with a gang of "unofficial" spotify puppets, but no its enough. I give you 3 houres to see and be seen of everyone, convince me that thats the case, and tell me how in detail. And un-monitored, and spyed. My story is getting more and more sm...

trash.jpeg
  • Roadie
  • Its cosy with a gang of "unofficial" spotify puppets, but no its enough.   I give you 3 houres to see and be seen of everyone, convince me that thats the case, and tell me how in detail. And...
  • Jason
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 hours
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

[WP8.x] Updated Spotify app is a disaster.

Hello. The other day i updated Spotify on my Windows Phone to version 4.0.5385.29845. Im terribly disappointed in this supposed "update". How on earth can you release something like this? Here are my complaints; 1.) The possibility of repeating one t...

• Hello.   The other day i updated Spotify on my Windows Phone to version 4.0.5385.29845.   Im terribly disappointed in this supposed "update". How on earth can you release something ...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • WP 8
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! new to iMac and can't find playlists

I've downloaded Spotify onto my iMac that has never had it before. I log in through Facebook, like I've always done on my PC. Can't find my account with the playlists, though. Suggestions?

• Visitor
  • I've downloaded Spotify onto my iMac that has never had it before.  I log in through Facebook, like I've always done on my PC.  Can't find my account with the playlists, though.  Sugge...
  • Jordi
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

artist

can't find Martha Tilston on Spotify ? ? ?

• Casual Listener
  • can't find Martha Tilston on Spotify ? ? ?
  • JoeThomas
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! "Little white lies" by Fastball

So 8 days ago i got a notification on spotify telling me that the album "Little white lies" was now availible on Spotify. I gave it a go and it quickly became one of my favorite albums. However it seems that the album was taken off spotify the day af...

• Casual Listener
  • So 8 days ago i got a notification on spotify telling me that the album "Little white lies" was now availible on Spotify. I gave it a go and it quickly became one of my favorite albums. However it se...
  • Asgardian
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Windows 7 phone - Can't Download Offline Anymore

I am unable to use the "Download" playlist option on my phone as of a few days ago. I unstalled/reinstalled and any playlist I had previously downloaded can be re-downloaded asap. Any NEW playlist I cannot download. This is a major issue. Any insight...

• Casual Listener
  • I am unable to use the "Download" playlist option on my phone as of a few days ago. I unstalled/reinstalled and any playlist I had previously downloaded can be re-downloaded asap. Any NEW playlist I ...
  • ryankelley001
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

"Your music" in SONOS

Why does "Your music" not appear in the SONOS controller?

• Casual Listener
  • Why does "Your music" not appear in the SONOS controller?
  • blackford
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Windows Phone - Serveral Problems - About To Cancel Subscription

Hi, my name is Juan and I subscribed a couple of mounth ago after determining that this service is better than other on the market but as I started using it serveral problems appeared that make me wanna go back and rethink my decision. I have a Samsu...

• Regular
  • Hi, my name is Juan and I subscribed a couple of mounth ago after determining that this service is better than other on the market but as I started using it serveral problems appeared that make ...
  • juanmaferrari
  • Regular
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • WP 8
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

"Year in Music" returns no results

My Year in Music claims that I've been a member for such a short time that it can't show me anything. (We just got to know each other in 2014 so we can't show you anything. But year 2015 will be awesome!) However, I've been a member for a long time, ...

• Casual Listener
  • My Year in Music claims that I've been a member for such a short time that it can't show me anything.   (We just got to know each other in 2014 so we can't show you anything. But y...
  • Erkan_Yılmaz
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify won't play any songs, at all on Window Phone 8 - Lumia 1020

Hi, My Spotify is the Premium Subscription and is up to date. My account works on other devices: e.g. iPod, iPad, Mac & Windows 8.1 I have a Lumia 1020 w/Amber update. I can login and see all of my playlists. I can not stream or offline download any ...

• Visitor
  • Hi,   My Spotify is the Premium Subscription and is up to date.   My account works on other devices: e.g. iPod, iPad, Mac & Windows 8.1   I have a Lumia 1020 w/Amber up...
  • ElGuichow93
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • WP 8
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Premium but can not download playlists

Hello, I payed for premium today. I have spotify on my Windows phone and I would like to listen playlists offline. But I can not download any because when I open some "discover" playlist it only shows "shuffle all". Only in my playlist it shows "avai...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I payed for premium today. I have spotify on my Windows phone and I would like to listen playlists offline. But I can not download any because when I open some "discover" playlist it only sh...
  • KateSilver
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • WP 8
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Ideas for Roku player

As someone who came over from MOG (RIP), I find the Spotify program on Roku to be not user friendly at all. In short it needs a complete makeover. More often than not I find myself connecting my phone to my speaker system to use it through the app in...

• As someone who came over from MOG (RIP), I find the Spotify program on Roku to be not user friendly at all. In short it needs a complete makeover. More often than not I find myself connecting my phon...
  • RobAtSGH
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium

Why do I pay a lot of money for Spotify Prenium but I dont have it? Why is that Spotify?

• Regular
  • Why do I pay a lot of money for Spotify Prenium but I dont have it? Why is that Spotify?
  • 123inge
  • Regular
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes