Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• JelenJ
  • 9 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Other
  • 9 replies
  • 3 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

2 Accounts

i made 2 acounts, one new and an old one and now all my old music was deleted and replaced with the new one which had no music!!!!!!!!

• i made 2 acounts, one new and an old one and now all my old music was deleted and replaced with the new one which had no music!!!!!!!!
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Squeezebox Boom - plugin/app???.

Hi forum Just wondering if anyone has advice on getting my Boom connected to Spotify Premium. It seems to be no longer compatible? Any advice appreciated. Tony T

• Regular
  • Hi forum Just wondering if anyone has advice on getting my Boom connected to Spotify Premium. It seems to be no longer compatible? Any advice appreciated. Tony T
  • scottjays
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Ghost B.C. showing explicit tag

I'm reading through some lyrics and and not seeing any so-call "bad words" in there. Why is this tagged as explicit? Thanks

• Casual Listener
  • I'm reading through some lyrics and and not seeing any so-call "bad words" in there.   Why is this tagged as explicit?   Thanks
  • donutsauce
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

SAMSUNG SMART TV - Cannot login: Pipe char missing in the Spotify keyboard

Hi all, I have a Spotify Premium account and in my username there is a pipe char " | ". This char was accepted for my user registration but I cannot use it to login with Samsung Smart TV because the pipe is missing from the software keyboard provided...

• Hi all, I have a Spotify Premium account and in my username there is a pipe char " | ". This char was accepted for my user registration but I cannot use it to login with Samsung Smart TV because ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Music available in my country changes daily / inconsistent

For the past few days (when I signed up), all songs were available to me on all my playlists, whether when my account was initially a Norway account or after it was a US account (changed for payment). I currently live in Norway but use my US credit c...

• For the past few days (when I signed up), all songs were available to me on all my playlists, whether when my account was initially a Norway account or after it was a US account (changed for payment)...
  • pnc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Embedded Tumblr player not playing music on blog.

Hello community, I have a recent problem with music I share to my Tumblr from Spotify. If I share something new, it plays the song fine when it shows up on my Dashboard, but when I try and play the song from my actual blog page (e.g. anything on: htt...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello community,   I have a recent problem with music I share to my Tumblr from Spotify. If I share something new, it plays the song fine when it shows up on my Dashboard, but when I try and...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Roku - screensaver

is there any way to customize the roku screen saver? i'd really prefer to be able to have the screen go blank / dark but in this day and age? a "bouncing" logo type of thing? (yes, i know it's the album info) ... COME ON, that's awful. it's hideous a...

• Regular
  • is there any way to customize the roku screen saver?    i'd really prefer to be able to have the screen go blank / dark   but in this day and age? a "bouncing" logo type of thi...
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes

Unstaring a song is not updated in offline Starred playlist

Hi, This is my first message in this forums so be gentle :). I recently update to Premium subscription because I loved the idea of having my favorite music automatically sync between devices. My mobile device is a Nokia Lumia 920 with Windows Phone 8...

• Roadie
  • Hi,   This is my first message in this forums so be gentle :).   I recently update to Premium subscription because I loved the idea of having my favorite music automatically sync be...
  • SubzeroSC
  • Roadie
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • WP 8
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Track not available on Onkyo nor Squeezebox

Last night Kent "La belle epoque" was released on Spotify. Plays fine on the Spotify App. I've starred it there and am trying to play it on my Onkyo NR727 and on my Squeezbox Radio. All devices connected to the same network, in Sweden. On both the On...

• Last night Kent "La belle epoque" was released on Spotify. Plays fine on the Spotify App. I've starred it there and am trying to play it on my Onkyo NR727 and on my Squeezbox Radio. All devices conne...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Logitech
    Onkyo
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify on LG Blueray player BP430

Hi, I have been trying to use spotify on LG blueray player BP430. With the previous SW version on LG it was working pretty ok, but with the latest version the app crashes after the first song has been playing for about 1 minute or so. The error messa...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I have been trying to use spotify on LG blueray player BP430. With the previous SW version on LG it was working pretty ok, but with the latest version the app crashes after the first s...
  • Pexer
  • Regular
  • 9 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 9 replies
  • 1 likes

Local files still appearing in playlist after deletion

I'm having quite an annoying problem with my starred playlist. I used to have about 20 songs in there which were local files on my computer. Upon syncing with my phone, the starred playlist now has an extra 20 tracks greyed out which it cannot play. ...

• I'm having quite an annoying problem with my starred playlist. I used to have about 20 songs in there which were local files on my computer. Upon syncing with my phone, the starred playlist now has a...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • BB10
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Tracks in Playlist not being downloaded to phone playlist?

So I put the whole album of good kid, m.A.A.d city into one playlist under "Marick". I'm having trouble downloading all the songs from the playlist onto the phone. It says that there are 16 songs in the playlist (Marick), but the phone only downloads...

• Casual Listener
  • So I put the whole album of good kid, m.A.A.d city into one playlist under "Marick". I'm having trouble downloading all the songs from the playlist onto the phone. It says that there are 16 songs in ...
  • henryli0drose
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlists lost but unrecoverable

Hi I lost my playlists because I accidentaly linked the facebook account (which was my account) to another spotify account, and when I unbound it, all playlists were gone and spotify thinks it is a complete new account, I had an acount number but thi...

• Hi I lost my playlists because I accidentaly linked the facebook account (which was my account) to another spotify account, and when I unbound it, all playlists were gone and spotify thinks it is a c...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! [Sonos] Some playlists are available - and some aren't

Hi, I have a premium subscription and have happily linked my Spotify accoutn to my Sonos system. Most of my playlists play happily on my Mac and Sonos - but some seem to only be available on the Mac - but not Sonos. The attached image shows the spoti...

• Regular
  • Hi,   I have a premium subscription and have happily linked my Spotify accoutn to my Sonos system. Most of my playlists play happily on my Mac and Sonos - but some seem to only be available ...
  • nielsrump
  • Regular
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Why is 'I See Fire' available in every country other than the U.S.?

'I See Fire' by Ed Sheeran I can't figure out why this song isn't available in the U.S. on Spotify. It's in the top list of many other countries. It was released 3-4 months ago. Does anyone know? I'm baffled.

• 'I See Fire' by Ed Sheeran   I can't figure out why this song isn't available in the U.S. on Spotify.  It's in the top list of many other countries.  It was released 3-4 months ago...
  • pnc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes

Generate Playlists from my Music automatically

Hi all, Is there any way I can get Spotify to generate playlists automatically from the I have added to the "Your Music" section? For example, if I wanted a rock mix, it would generate one from the songs I have saved there. Thanks, Derek

• Regular
  • Hi all,   Is there any way I can get Spotify to generate playlists automatically from the I have added to the "Your Music" section? For example, if I wanted a rock mix, it would generate one...
  • Derekirl
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Help blackberry question

Hello, I want to know if are going to return the spotify for blackberry 9320. I really want it. I download and file but when it starts to download the program says that the file dont exist , So anyone have the program, or any solution of this problem...

• Hello, I want to know if are going to return the spotify for blackberry 9320. I really want it. I download and file but when it starts to download the program says that the file dont exist , So any...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • BB10
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify shows unrelated albums to an artist's discography

The band Cynic has albums from another artist on their discography. For instance, the album Sick Jacken – Terror Tapes, Vol. 1. Please fix it and remove unrelated albums. Cheers!

• Casual Listener
  • The band Cynic has albums from another artist on their discography. For instance, the album Sick Jacken – Terror Tapes, Vol. 1. Please fix it and remove unrelated albums. Cheers!
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes