Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• scxttlxnd
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Two different bands "Ilya" being grouped in one with the same biography

Not sure if this is the right place to report this, but currently there is one artist on Spotify by the name "Ilya", with songs from two different "Ilya" bands being put together. FYI, there are two bands with the same name - one from UK, another fro...

• Not sure if this is the right place to report this, but currently there is one artist on Spotify by the name "Ilya", with songs from two different "Ilya" bands being put together.   FYI, the...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancelled premium, because of Spotify's attitude towards WP users.

To whom it may concern... Has I've stated in the "Windows Phone 8 - Spotify Needs Update" thread, I've been a Spotify premium user for sometime now, and still think it's the best service of it's kind, even considering Xbox Music at it's present state...

• Casual Listener
  • To whom it may concern... Has I've stated in the "Windows Phone 8 - Spotify Needs Update" thread, I've been a Spotify premium user for sometime now, and still think it's the best service of it's ...
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes
  • WP 8
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes

[Blackberry] Connection Problem

Hi everybody! I have a Blackberry 9300 with Spotify, that worked perfectly until the past few days. My problem is that Spotify is unable to connect when I want to use it through my 3G Connection, is always offline, but when I use it through Wifi, it ...

• Hi everybody!  I have a Blackberry 9300 with Spotify, that worked perfectly until the past few days.  My problem is that Spotify is unable to connect when I want to use it through my 3G C...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • BB10
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

HTC Windows 8s, songs won't sync to SD card

Yesterday, I was trying to sync my playlists to my phone, but it kept syncing to my phone memory, rather than my SD card, I changed the settings so music + videos will save to my phone, but it doesn't work. HELP, I CAN'T LIVE WITH NO MUSIC.

• Yesterday, I was trying to sync my playlists to my phone, but it kept syncing to my phone memory, rather than my SD card, I changed the settings so music + videos will save to my phone, but it doesn'...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • WP 8
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[Revo SuperConnect - Spotify Connect] Scrobble to Last.fm

Great device, but it don't scrobble to lastfm. Who as the charge to scrobble, partner device or spotify app on the smartphone ? Seems that Spotify forget to implement scrobbling with the Connect feature. Can you just continue to scrobble even if spot...

• Regular
  • Great device, but it don't scrobble to lastfm.   Who as the charge to scrobble, partner device or spotify app on the smartphone ?   Seems that Spotify forget to implement scrobbling...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

I've downgraded back to a free account and now cannot play individual songs.. just shuffle mode

I recently downgraded to a free account and am not able to just choose and play individual songs.. instead, I have to remain in shuffle mode. I have since upgraded to the $4.99/mo. Spotify Unlimited and am still having the same issue. Please advise! ...

• I recently downgraded to a free account and am not able to just choose and play individual songs.. instead, I have to remain in shuffle mode. I have since upgraded to the $4.99/mo. Spotify Unlimited ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

'Not available in your area'

Quite often some tracks and entire albums are not available on my squeezebox touch (message says 'not available in your area'). The identical album is available on my laptop! So it surely is available in my area? Anyone had this problem, how is it re...

• Music Fan
  • Quite often some tracks and entire albums are not available on my squeezebox touch (message says 'not available in your area'). The identical album is available on my laptop! So it surely is availa...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Logitech
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Someone posted our Song illegally How do you get it removed?

Hey guys, we are pretty new to spotify but someone let us know that an artist posted one of our cover songs from the SteamyintheCity Music Collective to spotifiy as part of an album we had nothing to do with. Is there a way to report that song and ge...

• Hey guys, we are pretty new to spotify but someone let us know that an artist posted one of our cover songs from the SteamyintheCity Music Collective to spotifiy as part of an album we had nothing to...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Adding songs to playlist through API?

I would like to have a password protected page on my website that will allow users with access to be able to search Spotify artists and then add them to a predetermined playlist. Is this something that is possible? At the very least, I would like the...

• Casual Listener
  • I would like to have a password protected page on my website that will allow users with access to be able to search Spotify artists and then add them to a predetermined playlist. Is this something th...
  • NathanD
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Samsung-Smart TV Application ??

Hi, on my Samsung UE55 D 6500 VSXZG with a Firmware Update to the latest Version, I'm still searching the Spotify App. At the Spotify Homepage I cant log-in as Premium User or download anything. How can I get my TV smarter?

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, on my Samsung UE55 D 6500 VSXZG with a Firmware Update to the latest Version, I'm still searching the Spotify App. At  the Spotify Homepage I cant log-in as Premium User or download anythi...
  • hjhwj
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Artists

Hello. Since there is no tab for Artists in Spotify where and how can I keep links to my favorite artists? I`ll try to explain what I mean. Let`s say I like 200 bands of different genres and different era. If I create playlists or folders of playlist...

• Gig Goer
  • Hello. Since there is no tab for Artists in Spotify where and how can I keep links to my favorite artists? I`ll try to explain what I mean. Let`s say I like 200 bands of different genres and differen...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

charlie pride song is the wrong track playing

so i have 2 charlie pride songs on my playlist ( i am not premium so it comes on when it does) kiss an angel good morning and crystal chandaliers. in your search for charlie pride both songs come up under kings and queens of country 40 tracks crystal...

• Casual Listener
  • so i have 2 charlie pride songs on my playlist ( i am not premium so it comes on when it does) kiss an angel good morning and crystal chandaliers. in your search for charlie pride both songs come up ...
  • hyechica
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Connect & Yamaha RX-V775

Hey guys, I'm having trouble getting Spotify Connect to work with my Yamaha RX-V775, I simply cannot connect to it from the Android app - the icon to choose the receiver as an output device does not show up. The receiver is on the same network as my ...

• Visitor
  • Hey guys,   I'm having trouble getting Spotify Connect to work with my Yamaha RX-V775, I simply cannot connect to it from the Android app - the icon to choose the receiver as an output ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

How i get my music to Spotify servers?

Hi everyone, i have some own music but, i can't upload it for free. Why all pays, and how i can get my music to spotify FOR FREE. Thank you.

• Regular
  • Hi everyone,   i have some own music but, i can't upload it for free. Why all pays, and how i can get my music to spotify FOR FREE.   Thank you.
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Follow button question

Hi, sorry that my question doesn't touch this topic, but I really need your help, guys. I work in wix.com and we have feature for our users to add Spotify Follow buttons to their sites. And if somebody from our users will come in country where spotif...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, sorry that my question doesn't touch this topic, but I really need your help, guys. I work in wix.com and we have feature for our users to add Spotify Follow buttons to their sites. And if somebo...
  • L3L1K
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Itunes and Spotify Duplication

Hi All, I am so sorry if this has already been asked but I could not find the answer anywhere. Basically I have limited space on my Mac and as I'm a Spotify premium user I mostly just use Spotify. So I would like to ask is there a automated way I can...

• Hi All,   I am so sorry if this has already been asked but I could not find the answer anywhere.   Basically I have limited space on my Mac and as I'm a Spotify premium user I mostl...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

[WP8] distortion on offline tracks

I have htc 8s and experiencing very noticeable distortion when playing downloaded tracks, particularly when phone is locked and towards the end of an album (but sometimes throughout). Sounds like static or kind of ticking. Can this be resolved?

• Casual Listener
  • I have htc 8s and experiencing very noticeable distortion when playing downloaded tracks, particularly when phone is locked and towards the end of an album (but sometimes throughout). Sounds like sta...
  • bobbynewmarkiii
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

[WP8] Music won't play

I'm hitting some bug where I just can't play music. At all.I click on a song and it will never begin playing. The progress indicator at the top is moving like it wants to start loading, but never begins. I do have a network connection, as I can still...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm hitting some bug where I just can't play music. At all. I click on a song and it will never begin playing. The progress indicator at the top is moving like it wants to start loading, but never b...
  • podster
  • 26 replies
  • 8 likes
  • 26 replies
  • 8 likes

Embedded playlist not playing sound

I've embedded a playlist from Spotify to my Blog (www.TheHagBlog.com) but the sound is not playing even though the songs are. Solutions? They play perfectly in Spotify and I can hear all other music applications, just not the embedded playlists. Than...

• Casual Listener
  • I've embedded a playlist from Spotify to my Blog (www.TheHagBlog.com) but the sound is not playing even though the songs are. Solutions? They play perfectly in Spotify and I can hear all other music ...
  • Christoffer
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Squeezebox Touch - Track is not availabe in your region

Hello, A certain album (Blue Nile - Walk across the rooftops) plays fine via my Spotify PC app. It also used to play fine on my SB Touch, but now I get the error above. I've added the album to my playlist, so I know the correct track is on the SB Tou...

• Hello,   A certain album (Blue Nile - Walk across the rooftops) plays fine via my Spotify PC app. It also used to play fine on my SB Touch, but now I get the error above.   I've add...
  • VindLind
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes