Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution I am having trouble chanigng my emial even after I changed it on facebook!!!?

I wasn't able to login to my old email, so I did as told to change through facebook settings. Although I was able to change it on facebook but it still the same old email on spotify...This is so weird...?

• I wasn't able to login to my old email, so I did as told to change through facebook settings. Although I was able to change it on facebook but it still the same old email on spotify...This is so weir...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Renew subscription doesn't work

Hey, For the last months i had a student subscription, but the credit card I used needed replacing. So I got a new card and tried to update the paymentmethod. But for days I get this message: Payment failed. Try again, or use a different payment meth...

• Hey,   For the last months i had a student subscription, but the credit card I used needed replacing. So I got a new card and tried to update the paymentmethod. But for days I get this message...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Polish - próbowałem wykupić subskrypcje

Próbowałem wykupić subskrypcje za 9.99zl podałem numer karty a potem szkoły w jakiej się uczę. Zatwierdziłem i wyskoczył mi błąd że nie można dokonać transakcji a z konta zabrało mi 2x pieniądze a gdy wypełniłem formularz pisało że w przypadku błędu ...

• Próbowałem wykupić subskrypcje za 9.99zl podałem numer karty a potem szkoły w jakiej się uczę. Zatwierdziłem i wyskoczył mi błąd że nie można dokonać transakcji a z konta zabrało mi 2x pieniądze a gd...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Payment card expired - Unsubscribed without warning

My payment card expired, and my account was reverted from a Premium account to a Free account, without any warning.No email to tell me the payment failed and to ask for another payment card (and no, it's not in my **bleep** folder...)I lost all my sy...

• My payment card expired, and my account was reverted from a Premium account to a Free account, without any warning. No email to tell me the payment failed and to ask for another payment card (and no...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium not working

I purchased Spotify premium for a year and have the receipt thatmatches my account username and yet it says i do not have premium and has stoped working while I am in France. If anyone knows what might be going on, please let me know.

• Visitor
  • I purchased Spotify premium for a year and have the receipt thatmatches my account username and yet it says i do not have premium and has stoped working while I am in France.    If anyone...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution My premium subscribtion stopped but I payed for two more moths!

One month ago I bought a three-moth subscribtion with a gift card. Today I got a spotify pop-up which said my last payment failed and I don't have premium anymore. How do I fix it?

• One month ago I bought a three-moth subscribtion with a gift card. Today I got a spotify pop-up which said my last payment failed and I don't have premium anymore. How do I fix it?
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Student Discount Renewal

Hi, I have had Spotify Premium at the student discount rate of £5. My year of the student discount ends tomorrow but Spotify haven't emailed me to renew my student discount. How do I renew my student discount for another year if they have not emailed...

• Hi, I have had Spotify Premium at the student discount rate of £5. My year of the student discount ends tomorrow but Spotify haven't emailed me to renew my student discount. How do I renew my student...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment Failed

My subscription recently went from Premium to Free due to a canceled card. I have tried my new card along with multiple other cards (both matching the country of origin) and it will still not accept my payment. Card has been able to make other online...

• Casual Listener
  • My subscription recently went from Premium to Free due to a canceled card. I have tried my new card along with multiple other cards (both matching the country of origin) and it will still not accept ...
  • P-fray15
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Problem with the valid month

Hi!! I need to update the credit card the i use in my account, but i'm having a problem with the "valid month"! I just cant choose the month! I dont have any other problems in the changing, but i just cant put the month, they dont allow me!Spotify is...

• Hi!!  I need to update the credit card the i use in my account, but i'm having a problem with the "valid month"! I just cant choose the month! I dont have any other problems in the changing, bu...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Inscripción a plan universitario por error

me inscribi al plan estudiantil por error, pero no cumplo las condiciones y deseo pasar mi inscripcion a una cuenta premium normal.Y en mi tarjeta de credito ya aparece descontado el valor, se puede reversar esta transaccion?

• me inscribi al plan estudiantil por error, pero no cumplo las condiciones y deseo pasar mi inscripcion a una cuenta premium normal. Y en  mi tarjeta de credito ya aparece descontado el val...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Cambio forma de pago

Buenas noches,deseo cambiar mi tarjeta de pago pero no me acepta el sistema, cómo puedo hacer el cambio?

• Buenas noches, deseo cambiar mi tarjeta de pago pero no me acepta el sistema, cómo puedo hacer el cambio?
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Problemas con Plan Familiar Premium

Hola alguien sabe cómo o con quien puedo contactar para el pago del plan familiar que me están cobrando 2 veces!!! Si es con el banco o es con spotify??

• Hola alguien sabe cómo o con quien puedo contactar para el pago del plan familiar que me están cobrando 2 veces!!! Si es con el banco o es con spotify??  
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution merging 2 account

My daughter has an account she pays monthly for, I just up graded to a family plan and want to let her be on that plat to save me money . is there a way to merge her acct to a new account with my family plan? she dosent want to lose her play list and...

• My daughter has an account she pays monthly for, I just up graded to a family plan and want to let her be on that plat to save me money . is there a way to merge her acct to a new account with my fam...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Hulu Resubscribe?

Hi,I signed up for the Spotify/Hulu trial option and it worked for one day.Now Hulu isn’t showing any content, the only thing it’s asking me if I want to “resubscribe”. My account shows that my Hulu trial is active. Many ideas? I’ve never previously ...

• Visitor
  • Hi, I signed up for the Spotify/Hulu trial option and it worked for one day. Now Hulu isn’t showing any content, the only thing it’s asking me if I want to “resubscribe”. My account shows that my H...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution payment problem

My spotfy app at cellphone, after 7 days of free trial sends the mensage premium in pause.I have already tried to sign the premium, the payment is in my credit card and I can't use the spotfy or cancel the payment. How do I proced?I'm sorry for engli...

• My spotfy app at cellphone, after 7 days of free trial sends the mensage premium in pause. I have already tried to sign the premium, the  payment is in my credit card and I  can't use the ...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution unable to activate postpaid plan premium subscription

Hi, I'm trying to activate the premium subscription included in my postpaid plan, but it keeps on telling me to activate later? i have already reached out to my subscriber and they told me to reach out to spotify for help. i've tried logging in and o...

• Hi,   I'm trying to activate the premium subscription included in my postpaid plan, but it keeps on telling me to activate later? i have already reached out to my subscriber and they told me t...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Double charging on family account

For some reason I don't know I've been charged twice for the family suscription. I think my account could be duplicated. How can I manage to solve this issue?

• For some reason I don't know I've been charged twice for the family suscription. I think my account could be duplicated. How can I manage to solve this issue?
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I paid for the 7 days Premium, and I got an email saying that I paid for the 3 Months Premium

I'm from the Philippines, and I paid P49 for the 7 days of Spotify Premium. I recieved an email about my reciept, but I also recieved another email saying that I purchased the P129 for 3 months of Spotify Premium when I didn't. What should I do??

• I'm from the Philippines, and I paid P49 for the 7 days of Spotify Premium. I recieved an email about my reciept, but I also recieved another email saying that I purchased the P129 for 3 months of Sp...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium subscription cancelled?

I found out today that I didn't have a premium account anymore, while I didn't unsubscribe anything. How is this possible?

• Visitor
  • I found out today that I didn't have a premium account anymore, while I didn't unsubscribe anything. How is this possible?
  • Tom
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Currently living in Argentina, but want to pay for family premium with an American card

Hey fellas, I wanted to ask if it's possible to pay for family premium with my card with my American account, so I can share with my wife and several friends (who also have American accounts), but while living in Argentina. My primary account is set ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey fellas, I wanted to ask if it's possible to pay for family premium with my card with my American account, so I can share with my wife and several friends (who also have American accounts), but wh...
  • Tom
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes