Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

can't seem to update my card info - month field to be exact

i'm trying ot update my credit card info with a new one and it's always giving an error because the "month" field isn't working and won't allow me to enter the "month". every other field is fine. anyone else having this problem? is there a troublesho...

• i'm trying ot update my credit card info with a new one and it's always giving an error because the "month" field isn't working and won't allow me to enter the "month". every other field is fine. &nb...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Familiar premium

Estoy invitado a formar parte d premium pero no me deja actualizar la cuenta y por lo tanto no puedo acceder a premium que puedo hacer?

• Estoy invitado a formar parte d premium pero no me deja actualizar la cuenta y por lo tanto no puedo acceder a premium que puedo hacer? 
  • Melody
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution If i change my subscriptions to student, do i get charged again for this month?

Recently paid for this month's premium account, on the 12th. Then I found out about the student discount bundled with hulu.I'm definitely going to make the change, but I want to know if I'll get charged the $4.99 once I make the switch.What are my op...

• Recently paid for this month's premium account, on the 12th. Then I found out about the student discount bundled with hulu. I'm definitely going to make the change, but I want to know if I'll get ch...
  • Melody
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Hello everyone!

Hello everyone! I had a premium account and I canceled it. But anyway I keep getting the payment from my credit card .. How can I stop them from billing and collecting? Or that they put me back to the premium account then?

• Hello everyone! I had a premium account and I canceled it. But anyway I keep getting the payment from my credit card .. How can I stop them from billing and collecting? Or that they put me back to th...
  • Melody
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution signed me up for premium without my consent I don't have Twitter and they don't have a phone to call

The app automatically signed me up for premium without my consent this **bleep** the "help" pages just go back and forth between each other and don't do anything rhw2rw is no option to cancel and no number to call or chat line you can only tweet them...

• The app automatically signed me up for premium without my consent this **bleep** the "help" pages just go back and forth between each other and don't do anything rhw2rw is no option to cancel and no ...
  • Melody
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancelled subscription, money still drawn from my account

I have cancelled my premium subscription in January and received an email that confirms this. Still now in April, money has been drawn from my bank account 2 or 3 times!? This makes me furious! I´ve already cancelled my subscription, why the **bleep*...

• Visitor
  • I have cancelled my premium subscription in January and received an email that confirms this. Still now in April, money has been drawn from my bank account 2 or 3 times!? This makes me furious! I´ve ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Reached limit on active subscriptions

What should I do if spotify said "you have reached the limit on active subscriptions per mobile number for Spotify" ? I wanted to go premium, but since my payment didn't work several times then this happen . What should I do? Because i don't have cre...

• What should I do if spotify said "you have reached the limit on active subscriptions per mobile number for Spotify" ? I wanted to go premium, but since my payment didn't work several times then this ...
  • darinazarin
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Necesito comunicarme con alguien de atencion al cliente

Buenas! Necesito que alguien me pase un email, alguna cuenta o lo que sea para comunicarme con alguien de atencion al cliente, soporte tecnico o lo que haya en spotify por favor. Este foro no me ayuda a solucionar nada y ya esta pasando demasiado tie...

• Casual Listener
  • Buenas! Necesito que alguien me pase un email, alguna cuenta o lo que sea para comunicarme con alguien de atencion al cliente, soporte tecnico o lo que haya en spotify por favor. Este foro no me ayud...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes

Superuser Contribution Paymaya

Hello!I’ve been trying to pay for my monthly subscription through pay maya (with exact funds & correct details) but despite that a notif keeps popping out saying that the payment in invalid. Somehelp please?

• Hello! I’ve been trying to pay for my monthly subscription through pay maya (with exact funds & correct details) but despite that a notif keeps popping out saying that the payment in invalid. So...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Canceled Spotify Premium, but still got charged

About a month ago I canceled my Spotify Premium so I wouldn't be charged again, but today I was charged. For some reason, it said I didn't cancel (which I did), but I don't want to be charged nor have Premium.

• About a month ago I canceled my Spotify Premium so I wouldn't be charged again, but today I was charged. For some reason, it said I didn't cancel (which I did), but I don't want to be charged nor hav...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Paying by mobile option is gone

I've been trying to find a way to pay for my Spotify and I CAN'T FIND ANY WAY. I've tried at the Globe website, typed in my number and pressed send but it redirected me to a different page with the word Forbidden and said I didn't have permission to ...

• Visitor
  • I've been trying to find a way to pay for my Spotify and I CAN'T FIND ANY WAY. I've tried at the Globe website, typed in my number and pressed send but it redirected me to a different page with the w...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Decrease student discount signup complexity

I wanted to sign-up for the student discount in the Netherlands, but the system wanted me to provide a letter from my university which was at most 3 months old. As my university only sends me one letter a year, it was not possible for me to sign up. ...

• I wanted to sign-up for the student discount in the Netherlands, but the system wanted me to provide a letter from my university which was at most 3 months old. As my university only sends me one let...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Cannot change country

Hello, I'm not a premium user. But I want to become a premium user. However, when I tried to add payment It says country didn't match. My country is in PH but I am living here in UAE. So my card country is in UAE. I couldn't be able to change my coun...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   I'm not a premium user. But I want to become a premium user. However, when I tried to add payment It says country didn't match.   My country is in PH but I am living here in UA...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't remove my credit card from Spotify web

Hi. Since I subcribed throught PSN Spotify offer I want to remove my credit card information from the web account. Since I will pay Premium throught PSN and since I already have the credit registered there I can't see why I need to keep my credencial...

• Hi. Since I subcribed throught PSN Spotify offer I want to remove my credit card information from the web account. Since I will pay Premium throught PSN and since I already have the credit registered...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Family Plan

I’m the owner of a family plan, and I’ve paid and the transaction went through. All other people on the plan have premium except for me. I was out of the country for a week and it switched to free while I was gone. When i checked my account status, i...

• I’m the owner of a family plan, and I’ve paid and the transaction went through. All other people on the plan have premium except for me. I was out of the country for a week and it switched to free wh...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify premium with vodafone gone free

Hi ive had spotify premium with my vodafone account since jan , ive been using it fine since then , just gone on to spotify and its reverted the account to a free one , been on with vodafone no problems at their end so dont understand whats happened

• Hi ive had spotify premium with my vodafone account since jan , ive been using it fine since then , just gone on to spotify and its reverted the account to a free one , been on with vodafone no probl...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution if i cancel premium, how long do i have to rebuy it

i want to cancel my premium soon so i can rebuy it on the day that i want it to renew every month, so how long do i have between the time i cancel to the time i rebuy so i don’t lose all of my downloads?

• Casual Listener
  • i want to cancel my premium soon so i can rebuy it on the day that i want it to renew every month, so how long do i have between the time i cancel to the time i rebuy so i don’t lose all of my downlo...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution payment failed

i paid 3 months subscription via dragonpay, up to now my account is still free. fix this please!

• i paid 3 months subscription via dragonpay, up to now my account is still free. fix this please! 
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Hulu] Spotify Family Plan with Hulu

When i try to change plans to the hulu + spotify it does work and it says to "contact support team" this isnt the first time this has happened. ( it's not fair)

• When i try to change plans to the hulu + spotify it does work and it says to "contact support team" this isnt the first time this has happened. ( it's not fair) 
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes