Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

Estou pagando faz dois meses a conta premiu mas continuo free

Faz dois meses que vem descontando no meu cartão a assintarura mas continuo free. Nunca consegui usar a premium, e o pior que não tem nem a opção de cancelamento. Acredito que probela pode ser quando criei a conta. Criei pelo facebook onde o email é ...

• Faz dois meses que vem descontando no meu cartão a assintarura mas continuo free. Nunca consegui usar a premium, e o pior que não tem nem a opção de cancelamento. Acredito que probela pode ser quando...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Não consigo ser premium

Boa tarde, Estou tentando fazer o upgrade para o Spotify Premium, mas no app aparece a mensagem “Não é possível adquirir o Spotify Premium neste aplicativo". Utilizo Iphone 7 Apple com IOS 11.3 Alguém sabe como resolvo?

• Casual Listener
  • Boa tarde,   Estou tentando fazer o upgrade para o Spotify Premium, mas no app aparece a mensagem “Não é possível adquirir o Spotify Premium neste aplicativo".   Utilizo Iphone 7 Apple ...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 8 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 8 likes

Superuser Contribution Help!!

I tried signing up for premium with the student discount twice and then verified I was a student and was able to sign up, but I just checked and saw that I've been charged three payments of $4.99 right now. Why did I get charged so many times and can...

• I tried signing up for premium with the student discount twice and then verified I was a student and was able to sign up, but I just checked and saw that I've been charged three payments of $4.99 rig...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't change country, can't change credit card

FAQs say that changing payment card will prompt a menu to change the country. This doesn't happen. I'm just told to change the country. I check how to do this, and am told to change the card. I check my profile/account, and the option to change the c...

• FAQs say that changing payment card will prompt a menu to change the country. This doesn't happen. I'm just told to change the country.    I check how to do this, and am told to change th...
  • Villvaudda
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Premium on PS4 don't work on phone

I pay'd for premium on my playstation 4 but when i log into my phone it's still the free version. Tried to log out and then in again but it did'nt work. Any idea's about my problem?

• Casual Listener
  • I pay'd for premium on my playstation 4 but when i log into my phone it's still the free version. Tried to log out and then in again but it did'nt work. Any idea's about my problem?
  • Simeon_
  • Regular
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution How do I cancel?

If you're going to keep adding rap to the music you feed me, I'm going to need a different provider.

• Regular
  • If you're going to keep adding rap to the music you feed me, I'm going to need a different provider.
  • kresty
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Change countries and subscription

I am trying to change the country in my profile and accordingly my payment subscription for the premium account. While i try to update the payment details to the new country, it does not allow me to update the new card. It states I need to update the...

• I am trying to change the country in my profile and accordingly my payment subscription for the premium account.  While i try to update the payment details to the new country, it does not allow...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I cancelled my subscription with Rogers and I am trying to open the family premium plan with Spotify

I cancelled my subscription with Rogers and I am trying to open the family premium plan with Spotify, but spotify think my email is still associated with a Rogers account. But it is not. How can I set up the family premium plan.

• I cancelled my subscription with Rogers and I am trying to open the family premium plan with Spotify, but spotify think my email is still associated with a Rogers account.  But it is not.  ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Cargo no reconocido

Me apareció un cargo recurrente en mi tarjeta de un supuesta compra que hice a PAYPAL MÉXICO CR, y me dice Spotify que es un pago que se hace para comprobar si tú tarjeta está funcionado y que después se regresa el dinero, pero, ¿Como y cuando me reg...

• Me apareció un cargo recurrente en mi tarjeta de un supuesta compra que hice a PAYPAL MÉXICO CR, y me dice Spotify que es un pago que se hace para comprobar si tú tarjeta está funcionado y que despué...
  • LUPIT_20G
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify + Hulu

Hey there! I saw this lovely article on Facebook this morning: https://tinyurl.com/yaxybk2n However I signed up for this months ago! And I am currently paying $5 for both. Is my subscription fee going to raise by $7 all of a sudden? Or will it not be...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey there! I saw this lovely article on Facebook this morning: https://tinyurl.com/yaxybk2n   However I signed up for this months ago! And I am currently paying $5 for both. Is my subscri...
  • arecinella
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Downgraded to free after monthly subscription payment

Hello Spotify! My account was suddenly downgraded to 'free' however my credit card was charge my monthly subscription fee. Please help! Need music in my life.Thank you.

• Hello Spotify!   My account was suddenly downgraded to 'free' however my credit card was charge my monthly subscription fee. Please help! Need music in my life. Thank you.
  • yikchi05
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Fui cobrado indevidamente

Fiz uma conta no spotfy e tentei fazer um upgrade para o premium porém não consegui, tanto que foi cancelado o valor que tinha sido cobrado no meu cartão de crédito e minha conta continuou free, porém depois de um mês fui cobrado no cartão de crédito...

• Visitor
  • Fiz uma conta no spotfy e tentei fazer um upgrade para o premium porém não consegui, tanto que foi cancelado o valor que tinha sido cobrado no meu cartão de crédito e minha conta continuou free, poré...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Fui cobrado duas vezes

Olá. Tenho uma assinatura familiar, para mim e minha família, mas por algum motivo fui cobrado duas vezes. Recebi uma cobrança de 16,90 (preço do plano Premium) e uma de 26,90( Plano Família). Já chequei e minha única assinatura é a familiar. O que f...

• Casual Listener
  • Olá. Tenho uma assinatura familiar, para mim e minha família, mas por algum motivo fui cobrado duas vezes. Recebi uma cobrança de 16,90 (preço do plano Premium) e uma de 26,90( Plano Família). Já che...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium Payal

Hi, I joined premium spotify yesterday and payed with paypal.since i didn't have the "radio" option over the app i wanted to canceled my account and rejoin with a different one.but now it seems that i can't go premium (im trying to pay with paypal bu...

• Hi,   I joined premium spotify yesterday and payed with paypal. since i didn't have the "radio" option over the app i wanted to canceled my account and rejoin with a different one. but now i...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I cant cancel my subscription. HELP

I want to cancel my subscription but I cant. I can just renew it. What should I do? help

• Casual Listener
  • I want to cancel my subscription but I cant. I can just renew it. What should I do? help
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Daily mix dispirited after subscription

After I start the premium subscription I stop getting daily mix, Why? I really liked them...

• Casual Listener
  • After I start the premium subscription I stop getting daily mix, Why? I really liked them...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify/Hulu billing Q

Ok i want to sign up for the spotify/Hulu package (yes I already have spotify premium) My question is that my bill will charge on the 17th. I don't want to change my due date because with my bills, this falls after and b4 certain bills are due. Shoul...

• Casual Listener
  • Ok i want to sign up for the spotify/Hulu package  (yes I already have spotify premium)  My question is  that my bill will charge on the 17th. I don't want to change my due date becau...
  • Pissedmetalhead
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Annual Subscription

I had been paying for an annual Premium account, which lapsed one day because the card I used expired. For immediate use, I used a card and paid for a month of Premium. I wanted to switch over and pay the annual fee but that option isn't in the Modif...

• I had been paying for an annual Premium account, which lapsed one day because the card I used expired. For immediate use, I used a card and paid for a month of Premium. I wanted to switch over and pa...
  • Zfinvh
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes

Superuser Contribution Me han cobrado premium pero no lo tengo activado

hola, he pagado spotify premium de estudiantes y no he rellenado la parte de la comprobacion de si soy estudiante . y me he salido sin querer y me habeis cobrado los 4.99 pero no tengo Premium, podrias devolverme el dinero? o decirme que hacer para t...

• hola, he pagado spotify premium de estudiantes y no he rellenado la parte de la comprobacion de si soy estudiante . y me he salido sin querer y me habeis cobrado los 4.99 pero no tengo Premium, podri...
  • AlbaricoqueGD
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Student Discount + Hulu

I am wanting to take advantage of the Student Discount with Hulu. I already have the required Hulu account and while trying to merge the two, I discovered that I have to cancel my current Hulu plan and sign up through Spotify. My issue is that I JUST...

• Casual Listener
  • I am wanting to take advantage of the Student Discount with Hulu. I already have the required Hulu account and while trying to merge the two, I discovered that I have to cancel my current Hulu plan a...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes