Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • zoabknew
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 35 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 35 likes

SPOTIFY PREMIUM WILL NOT REGISTER ON IPHONE 5

I've always used spotify and recently lost my debit card, so the payment was cancelled. When I went to put in the new card numberit wouldn't take it. Ive gotten reciepts saying the purchase went through, but it's still showing as a free account on my...

• I've always used spotify and recently lost my debit card, so the payment was cancelled. When I went to put in the new card numberit wouldn't take it. Ive gotten reciepts saying the purchase went thro...
  • jeremygoh
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

spotify showing free in stead of premium

when i login in spotify website, it shows my premium will be end on 2014-10-03 but when i log into iphone app, it shows free........ please help

• when i login in spotify website, it shows my premium will be end on 2014-10-03 but when i log into iphone app, it shows free........   please help
  • jeremygoh
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Why can I select a track to play on the desktop app but not on my iPhone?

Why can I select a track to play on the desktop app but not on my iPhone? Can anyone explain this? Makes no sense that I can do it on one but not the other!! BTW... Free version...

• Why can I select a track to play on the desktop app but not on my iPhone?  Can anyone explain this?  Makes no sense that I can do it on one but not the other!!  BTW... Free version...&...
  • jeremygoh
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Continuous play if a playlist

We use Spotify in our salon. We would like for one playlist to continue to play throughout the day, but it always seems to stop at the end if the playlist. Is there a way to continue to repeat the playlist? I so have premium and I do the offline mode...

• Casual Listener
  • We use Spotify in our salon. We would like for one playlist to continue to play throughout the day, but it always seems to stop at the end if the playlist. Is there a way to continue to repeat the ...
  • jeremygoh
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Albums skip around

When I try to play a complete album from my playlist, rather than play the songs in order, Spotify is skipping around to various songs on the album. I do not have the shuffle button on so I am not sure why this would be happening? Help please

• When I try to play a complete album from my playlist, rather than play the songs in order, Spotify is skipping around to various songs on the album. I do not have the shuffle button on so I am not su...
  • jeremygoh
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Browse page does not refresh featured playlists in the rotator

Every morning I have to log out of Spotify and log in again because the Browse page does not automatically does not refresh featured playlists in the rotator box. So for e.g. if I last accessed spotify on my iphone 5s on Tuesday, it would continue sh...

• Every morning I have to log out of Spotify and log in again because the Browse page does not automatically does not refresh featured playlists in the rotator box. So for e.g. if I last accessed ...
  • jeremygoh
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Saved music missing

The albums/songs I have saved are not showing in "Your Music" on iPhone, but can be seen on my Mac and Android apps.I have tried the following, to no avail:-rebooting my phone-logging out-reinstalling the appI have a premium account and I am using Sp...

• The albums/songs I have saved are not showing in "Your Music" on iPhone, but can be seen on my Mac and Android apps. I have tried the following, to no avail: -rebooting my phone -logging out -r...
  • jeremygoh
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Offline Issues

While i was playing music at a certain point i got the song stuck, and checkin my iphone i saw that without any action caused by me I found all the playlist erased from the usual place (under "your music"). They aren't there anymore but sill saved on...

• While i was playing music at a certain point i got the song stuck, and checkin my iphone i saw that without any action caused by me I found all the playlist erased from the usual place (under "your m...
  • jeremygoh
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Gift Card

I have already got my spotfiy account to premium but I was using a gift card and activated it from my iphone 5. I heard on previous posts to wait up to 12 hours or log out then back in(which didn't work for me). I would like to know if any of these c...

• Casual Listener
  • I have already got my spotfiy account to premium but I was using a gift card and activated it from my iphone 5. I heard on previous posts to wait up to 12 hours or log out then back in(which didn't w...
  • jeremygoh
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Gift Card
    support
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify on Ipad - seaching friends and playlists

Hello, I have the spotify app on my ipad. i am unable to search for friends, whenever i click on the friends tab the only option is connect to facebook. i do not have facebook. if i search with username nothing comes up. also, i am having issues sear...

• Hello,   I have the spotify app on my ipad. i am unable to search for friends, whenever i click on the friends tab the only option is connect to facebook. i do not have facebook. if i search w...
  • jeremygoh
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Shuffle Play- Same sequence of songs

I just listened to my 330 song playlist on shuffle play on two consecutive days and I heard almost the same exact sequence of songs each day. Its not the first time it has happened either. If that doesnt tell you that shuffle play isnt working then I...

• Roadie
  • I just listened to my 330 song playlist on shuffle play on two consecutive days and I heard almost  the same exact sequence of songs each day. Its not the first time it has happened either. If t...
  • jeremygoh
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Please fix the syncing on spotify!

Spotify Employees, Please do fix the spotify wifi syncing. It always stays on pending when trying to sync local files and also the album artwork never shows on the playlist tab but it shows as a mini album artwork in the box above the play and pause ...

• Casual Listener
  • Spotify Employees,   Please do fix the spotify wifi syncing. It always stays on pending when trying to sync local files and also the album artwork never shows on the playlist tab but it show...
  • jeremygoh
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

iphone spotify can not removing music from playlist

iphone spotify can not removing music from playlist but directly remove mymusic please fix it. btw . android ver can removine music from playlist

• iphone spotify can not removing music from playlist    but directly remove mymusic    please fix it.     btw . android ver can removine music from playlist
  • jeremygoh
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Music Quality

When I am playing music on my ion speaker it seems that the higher the volume on my phone is the lower the quality of the music is even when the speaker is turned down. However usual music quality can be acheived by turning the speaker all the way up...

• Visitor
  • When I am playing music on my ion speaker it seems that the higher the volume on my phone is the lower the quality of the music is even when the speaker is turned down. However usual music quality ca...
  • jeremygoh
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

some songs just stops playing

some songs just stops playing one oe two minutes into the song. I have tried to remove the song and add it again - same result. I am using a Iphone 4. Someone has any udea what could be the problem? RGDS

• some songs just stops playing one oe two minutes into the song. I have tried to remove the song and add it again - same result. I am using a Iphone 4. Someone has any udea what could be the problem? ...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Local Files Wont Syc

If i select local files to sync it just says pending forever. I have 51 gb free space on my phone and i have uninstalled and reinstalled the app so its not that. Anyone have any advice ?

• Casual Listener
  • If i select local files to sync it just says pending forever. I have 51 gb free space on my phone and i have uninstalled and reinstalled the app so its not that. Anyone have any advice ?
  • MarkDegroot
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • local files
    pending
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify premium not working on iPhone 5

Spotify Premium has been working well on my iPad, iPhone and desktop for a long while. Suddently it has stopped working on my iPhone 5. I found myself logged out of the App. Now, when I log back in on the phone my playlists and music has gone and my ...

• Casual Listener
  • Spotify Premium has been working well on my iPad, iPhone and desktop for a long while. Suddently it has stopped working on my iPhone 5. I found myself logged out of the App. Now, when I log back in o...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • iphone5
    Premium
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't play offline

When I select a playlist to play offline it does not load the songs to enable them to be played offline, I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app many times and it is still not working

• Casual Listener
  • When I select a playlist to play offline it does not load the songs to enable them to be played offline, I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app many times and it is still not working
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Why Spotify connect shows a desktop?

Why is a desktop/compter screen shown on the Spotify Connect IOS screen when the feature is not available in the slightest? Connect lets you play and control Spotify on all your devices' ? Why doesent it control the Mac/PC then???

• Casual Listener
  • Why is a desktop/compter screen shown on the Spotify Connect IOS screen when the feature is not available in the slightest?   Connect lets you play and control Spotify on all your devices' ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Errors.

Hi there. My iPhone 5C Spotify app has recently stopped working. I keep getting either 'An error occurred. Try again' message when I search for artists or the no matches found one. I have no offline devices, have tried hard resetting about 5 times no...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there. My iPhone 5C Spotify app has recently stopped working. I keep getting either 'An error occurred. Try again' message when I search for artists or the no matches found one. I have no offline ...
  • amber0202
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes