Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • zoabknew
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes

Playlists gone after updating July 2

I updated my app today July 2, 2013 and when I reopened the app all my playlists were gone. Every song I have saved the past five years. The playlists are still on my computer. I deleted the app and downloaded it again and now I can't even log in. He...

• I updated my app today July 2, 2013 and when I reopened the app all my playlists were gone. Every song I have saved the past five years. The playlists are still on my computer. I deleted the app and ...
  • rainField
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Umphrey's McGee wrong Professor Wormbog on mobile

The version of Profesor Wormbog on Live at the Beacon Theater that plays on my phone is totally different from the one that plays on my computer. I'm almost %100 the version on mobile is wrong, is there any way to fix this?

• Casual Listener
  • The version of Profesor Wormbog on Live at the Beacon Theater that plays on my phone is totally different from the one that plays on my computer. I'm almost %100 the version on mobile is wrong, is th...
  • RedBeard2342
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Lost my playlist

Hi   Lost all my playlist today when i uppdated how do i get them back ?

• Hi   Lost all my playlist today when i uppdated how do i get them back ?
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Synced songs doesn't play

I have an issue with Spotify on my iPhone5. Some of the songs in my playlists are marked as synced, but won't play at all. Neither do they play when I am online or offline. This seem to happend randomly to some of the songs in my playlists. These are...

• Regular
  • I have an issue with Spotify on my iPhone5. Some of the songs in my playlists are marked as synced, but won't play at all. Neither do they play when I am online or offline. This seem to happend rando...
  • andreasalnaes
  • Regular
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • iphone
    synchronisation
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Crashes after latest update

Program crashes immediately upon starting since latest update. iOS 6.1.4 (10B350) iPhone 5 Tried so far: clearing Safari cookies and history, uninstalling Spotify and reinstalling, hard reboot. Any suggestions?

• Casual Listener
  • Program crashes immediately upon starting since latest update.    iOS 6.1.4 (10B350) iPhone 5 Tried so far: clearing Safari cookies and history, uninstalling Spotify and reinstalli...
  • babamike
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify stops playing after 1minute

My Spotify Premium is stopping playing after 1 minute or 1 and a half minutes each time, regardless of offline or online. I've cleared by cache on Safari and reintalled Spotify twice. Very frustrating. I've tried the different steps here, and I can't...

• My Spotify Premium is stopping playing after 1 minute or 1 and a half minutes each time, regardless of offline or online. I've cleared by cache on Safari and reintalled Spotify twice. Very frustratin...
  • JEMims
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Playlist Sortiment in my IPad mini

I have a lot of playlists on my spotify Premium Account . On my Android Smartphone i can sort my playlists. In the Android App was a button for sort my playlists .On my IPad i have no chance to Short my playlists.

• I have a lot of playlists on my spotify Premium Account . On my Android Smartphone i can sort my playlists. In the Android App was a button for sort my playlists .On my IPad i have no chance to Short...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Account prenium on Iphone

Hi all, i ve bought a prenium account but my playlists aren't disponibles on my iPhone, i can see them but not listen, just like if i havent the prenium account, i ve bought the prenium for 10 min (at 2:50pm (France)), is there a time before it's act...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi all,   i ve bought a prenium account but my playlists aren't disponibles on my iPhone, i can see them but not listen, just like if i havent the prenium account, i ve bought the prenium fo...
  • morganjcarr
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

Iphone sync

I am a new Spotify Premium user .. I am finding it unbearably slow to sync my playlists for offline use ... And it's not as easy as just leaving it running all night as if the pc and iphone are left for approx 10 mins the whole sync is paused. If its...

• I am a new Spotify Premium user ..   I am finding it unbearably slow to sync my playlists for offline use ...   And it's not as easy as just leaving it running all night as if the pc an...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Want to revert to syncing with iTunes

Hi,I've just got Spotify Premium, and set it to sync with my iPhone 5. I didn't know at the time that this would wipe my iTunes music.I have since read that it would have warned me before doing this. I don't remember any warning messages coming up, b...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I've just got Spotify Premium, and set it to sync with my iPhone 5. I didn't know at the time that this would wipe my iTunes music. I have since read that it would have warned me before doi...
  • Astropuffin
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

iOS App 0.6.4.2 forgets recently added playlists on every launch

Description The last 20 or so playlists are forgotten on my iphone app on every launch. It takes quite a while for them to sync up. A more detailed description, using numbered steps 1. Open app 2. See forgotten paylists being treated as new and needi...

• Casual Listener
  • Description The last 20 or so playlists are forgotten on my iphone app on every launch. It takes quite a while for them to sync up.    A more detailed description, using numbered step...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Upgraded 3 days ago and Iphone app still not recognizing premium

I paid for my premium account but have not been able to use premium features. Specifically I am not able to do searches. It tells me I need a premium account to do so, which I have. I have logged in then out. Tried to shut down then log in again, and...

• I paid for my premium account but have not been able to use premium features. Specifically I am not able to do searches. It tells me I need a premium account to do so, which I have.   I have...
  • Adam
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

[iOS] Error code 5600 bartender failed Discover Page

I am receiving the following error for my iphone 4 with Spotify Bartender failed ' Error domain=com.spotify .hermes Code=5600'the operation couldnt be completed.(Com.spotify.hermeserroe5600.)" whenever I try to Play my music on my Iphone. I reinstall...

• I am receiving the following error for my iphone 4 with Spotify Bartender failed ' Error domain=com.spotify .hermes Code=5600'the operation couldnt be completed.(Com.spotify.hermeserroe5600.)" w...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Not Scrobbling :(

Spotify hasn't been scrobbling anything from my phone app or my computer for a month. It's very sad. i just updated my IOS on my phone and updated spotify and made sure there wasnt a date/time issue on my computer, as i heard that's a thing. I'm not ...

• Casual Listener
  • Spotify hasn't been scrobbling anything from my phone app or my computer for a month. It's very sad. i just updated my IOS on my phone and updated spotify and made sure there wasnt a date/time issue ...
  • hans-jürgen
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Radio station stops playback after 5 songs or so.

Hi. I have installed the latest version of Spotify on my iPad Mini. I have a trial of the premium service. I noticed that playing music from my radio stations stops after 5 songs or so. I just leave the iPad streaming and this annoying thing happens....

• Hi. I have installed the latest version of Spotify on my iPad Mini. I have a trial of the premium service. I noticed that playing music from my radio stations stops after 5 songs or so. I just leav...
  • RLB1024
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

iphone 5 playbackthrough car

had afew iphone 5's now and my latst one wont play back through my range rover strange cos when i use my ipad mini works no problem anyone got any ideas?? thanks

• had afew iphone 5's now and my latst one wont play back through my range rover strange cos when i use my ipad mini works no problem   anyone got any ideas??   thanks
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

48 Hour Trial

I want to get the 48 hours trial again. Could it works? 

• I want to get the 48 hours trial again. Could it works? 
  • Liam
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium doesn't work?!?!

Hi,So basically, i cannot listen to my music on my phone as spotify says" premium is required to stream on the iphone" - or something like that. I signed up to spotify with my facebook and £10 a month is being paid towards it. The money has gone out,...

• Hi, So basically, i cannot listen to my music on my phone as spotify says" premium is required to stream on the iphone" - or something like that. I signed up to spotify with my facebook and £10 a mo...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Iphone 4s airplay sound drop outs

When Im streaming from my Ipone 4S there are so many drop outs in the music stream. When I stream from my daugthers Iphone 3s there are no problems at all. Wifi is a time capsule. Hope anyone can help it is driving me crazy, and is so bad that I prac...

• When Im streaming from my Ipone 4S there are so many drop outs in the music stream. When I stream from my daugthers Iphone 3s there are no problems at all. Wifi is a time capsule. Hope anyone c...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Using Spotify with my 2012 Honda Civic?

Alright, so around the end of August I got a 2012 Honda Civic with the i-MID system. I was really excited to start using it, but I was unable to get it to work with Spotify. As in the album info as well as artwork never appear. Is there anyway to mak...

• Regular
  • Alright, so around the end of August I got a 2012 Honda Civic with the i-MID system. I was really excited to start using it, but I was unable to get it to work with Spotify. As in the album info as w...
  • M4RK
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes