iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Lyrics not showing

Plan Premium Country Canada Device iPhone XR Operating System iOS 15.0.2 Spotify 8.6.80.1180 My Question or Issue Apparently everyone in the world got the lyrics with the update. Expect me. How do I fix this ? Or rather how will YOU fix this ?! Empti...

• Regular
  • Devin9
  • Visitor
  • 864 replies
  • 318 likes
  • 864 replies
  • 318 likes

Downloading music on Apple Watch

Hey folks!Here's a few tips & tricks to share about downloading music from Spotify on your Apple Watch! - If you're looking to get started, check this out! Not seeing the 'Download to Apple Watch'-button yet? Make sure your Spotify app is up-to-date ...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Ver
  • Spotify Legend
  • 123 replies
  • 32 likes
  • 123 replies
  • 32 likes

Solved!! I have a different interface compared to my friends

Plan Premium Country Hong Kong Device iPhone XS Operating System iOS 13.1.3 My Question or Issue I have just start using Spotify and I realise my interface in artists is different from those of my friends. My friends have the number of liked songs un...

• n0hero
  • Casual Listener
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

"Track not available offline" dialog stuck in loop

I listen to Spotify on my iPhone when I'm driving and from time to time, it loses internet connection (moving between towers, etc). It will pop up the dialog "Track not available offline" and no matter how many times I click okay, it keeps reappearin...

• Regular
  • I listen to Spotify on my iPhone when I'm driving and from time to time, it loses internet connection (moving between towers, etc). It will pop up the dialog "Track not available offline" and no matt...
  • Mciaralli
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

sound on iPhone 4s drops

Since I got the latest Spotify update (this morning) on my iPhone 4s, the sound drops away after about a minute of listening, on all apps and functions. Only phoning works. My iOs is up to date, as are all apps on my iPhone. Anybody else got this pro...

• Since I got the latest Spotify update (this morning) on my iPhone 4s, the sound drops away after about a minute of listening, on all apps and functions. Only phoning works. My iOs is up to date, as a...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Forced logoff on offline mode

Hi guys. I have the new iPod Touch (5th generation) and I Spotify on it. I have the premium plan, but everytime when I'm offline the Spotify just logoff from my account! So I have to go to somewhere to get Wi-Fi signal to log in again. This is really...

• Hi guys. I have the new iPod Touch (5th generation) and I Spotify on it. I have the premium plan, but everytime when I'm offline the Spotify just logoff from my account! So I have to go to somewhere ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

mp3 sync spotify mobile

I have an mp3 on computer locally, imported into Spotify and put into a playliste. It plays perfectply on my computer but it just does not sync to my mobile phone. all the other tracks in the playlist work just fine, but they are titles that are avai...

• Regular
  • I have an mp3 on computer locally, imported into Spotify and put into a playliste. It plays perfectply on my computer but it just does not sync to my mobile phone. all the other tracks in the playlis...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Backing up offline playlists on iPhone to upgrade to IOS 6

Hello, I have an iPhone 4S, and i would like to do the update from ios 5, to ios 6. As offline sync is veeery slow, i would like to know if there is any ways to backup my offline playlists on my mac and then restore them via usb to my iPhone, once th...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   I have an iPhone 4S, and i would like to do the update from ios 5, to ios 6. As offline sync is veeery slow, i would like to know if there is any ways to backup my offline playlis...
  • kingjbbk
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

No free Spotify radio for Australian iPad users? Bah!

I find it hard to swallow that, in Australia, I can listen to Spotify Radio over WiFi in my home on my laptop, but not on my iPad. The laptop and iPad are equally "mobile", ie tied to wifi internet and probaly not leaving the house much. . No radio f...

• I find it hard to swallow that, in Australia, I can listen to Spotify Radio over WiFi in my home on my laptop, but not on my iPad. The laptop and iPad are equally "mobile", ie tied to wifi inter...
  • xBeanie
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Importing playlists

How do I import my spotify offline playlists to my iTunes library, or is this even possible? Spotify doesn't show up in my file sharing section on iTunes. Am I overlooking something ?

• How do I import my spotify offline playlists to my iTunes library, or is this even possible? Spotify doesn't show up in my file sharing section on iTunes. Am I overlooking something ?
  • Jude
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Frustrated

I've paid for premium, reinstalled the app, logged in and out several times, and its still not working. Please help, or refund my money.

• I've paid for premium, reinstalled the app, logged in and out several times, and its still not working. Please help, or refund my money.
  • Jude
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

"Shuffle" does not shuffle entire playlist, only plays 50 or so songs over and over.

This seems to be a similar problem as here: http://community.spotify.com/t5/Desktop-Windows/Shuffle-repeats-songs-too-often/td-p/22413 But, I wanted to post it here as it's happening in iOS and not just on the Desktop client. I have a playlist with 3...

• Casual Listener
  • This seems to be a similar problem as here: http://community.spotify.com/t5/Desktop-Windows/Shuffle-repeats-songs-too-often/td-p/22413 But, I wanted to post it here as it's happening in iOS and n...
  • dragon2611
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! My Spotify Premium is not activating

Hello. I have purchased spotify premium and now paid a month and it still hasnt activated on my iphone 4s app... please help cheers

• Hello. I have purchased spotify premium and now paid a month and it still hasnt activated on my iphone 4s app... please help   cheers
  • David
  • Spotify Legend
  • 356 replies
  • 10 likes
  • 356 replies
  • 10 likes

Upgraded to Premium but still got a free account?

Hi, I just upgraded to a premium account. Problem is, it says at my profile at spotify that I'm using a free account. That can't be right because I entered the code correctly and got a message that I had upgraded to premium.I tried restarting the pho...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I just upgraded to a premium account. Problem is, it says at my profile at spotify that I'm using a free account. That can't be right because I entered the code correctly and got a message that I...
  • David
  • Spotify Legend
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

My premium acct won't work on ipad

I upgraded my acct to premium. But it won't work on my iPad 2 . Please help.

• I upgraded my acct to premium. But it won't work on my iPad 2 . Please help. 
  • David
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

iPhone App login problems

I just signed up for Spotify Premium and I can login on the site but the iPhone App says my username and password are incorrect! Can anybody help!

• Casual Listener
  • I just signed up for Spotify Premium and I can login on the site but the iPhone App says my username and password are incorrect! Can anybody help!
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Premium & Facebook

So I login through my Facebook and I purchased premium this morning but it still won't let me listen to my songs.. Or anyone else's. Please tell me what I need to do to fix it! I'm not paying for nothing....

• So I login through my Facebook and I purchased premium this morning but it still won't let me listen to my songs.. Or anyone else's. Please tell me what I need to do to fix it! I'm not paying for...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

independent volume function

I'm trying to play spotify along with audio from another app, spotify uses my ipads volume instead of its own independent volume, this means when i turn spotify down, it turns the ipads master down which lowers the other app volume aswell, there's no...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm trying to play spotify along with audio from another app, spotify uses my ipads volume instead of its own independent volume, this means when i turn spotify down, it turns the ipads master down w...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

not playing streaming music iphone

Recently installed spotify on my iphone 3g. i have been a prenium customer for awhile - used spotify on my macbook. i have made a couple of my playlists offline on m phone (around 500 tracks), but now the app seems to have hung. it says 46 out of 144...

• Regular
  • Recently installed spotify on my iphone 3g. i have been a prenium customer for awhile - used spotify on my macbook.   i have made a couple of my playlists offline on m phone (around 500 trac...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Error 408

I downloaded the Spotify app on my iPhone in America but am now back in Australia. Every time I try to log in normally or via Facebook it gives my the error 408 message. Any ideas how to fix?

• Casual Listener
  • I downloaded the Spotify app on my iPhone in America but am now back in Australia. Every time I try to log in normally or via Facebook it gives my the error 408 message. Any ideas how to fix?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Error 408

Hi,I downloaded the Spotify app on my iPhone in America but am now back in Australia. Every time I try to log in normally or via Facebook it gives my the error 408 message. Any ideas how to fix?

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I downloaded the Spotify app on my iPhone in America but am now back in Australia. Every time I try to log in normally or via Facebook it gives my the error 408 message. Any ideas how to fix?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Login again and again?

This has happened to me always in planes. When i'm using the airplane mode spotify asks me to login in my account again!! At 10000 feet!! This is a shame! It didn't happen in others versions. Please fix it up. It should asks for login the first time ...

• Casual Listener
  • This has happened to me always in planes. When i'm using the airplane mode spotify asks me to login in my account again!! At 10000 feet!! This is a shame! It didn't happen in others versions. Please ...
  • rDlM
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

New with iPod Touch with Spotify - computer illiterate - please help

I am new using iPod Touch 5th Gen with Spotify and right now I am playing the music from Spotify account thru my iPod - is there any way for me to sync the music (my playlist) directly onto my iPod Touch? Also, I am leaving for an oversee trip(southe...

• I am new using iPod Touch 5th Gen with Spotify and right now I am playing the music from Spotify account thru my iPod  - is there any way for me to sync the music (my playlist) directl...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes