Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

0 minuten over

Solved!

0 minuten over

er staat in mijn spotify dat ik nog maar 0 minuten over heb en dus niet meer kan luisteren

hoe kan dit?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

@Zuton wrote:

Hi,

I'd like to know where I can check how much time I have left to listen to music each month. I use Spotify free.

Thank you 😃

Hey! Welcome to the community 🙂 

When you have less than 1 hour of listening time remaining, a timer will be displayed in the top right hand corner of the desktop client 😉 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Sorry for the reply in English.

Spotify free accounts have a 2.5 hour per week listening limit and in certain countries track play limits after your account has been registered for 6 months. You can read all about it in this FAQ.

You can always remove the limits with an unlimited or premium subscription.

Peter

Peter

Hi,

I'd like to know where I can check how much time I have left to listen to music each month. I use Spotify free.

Thank you 😃

Marked as solution

@Zuton wrote:

Hi,

Thank you 😃

When you have less than 1 hour of listening time remaining, a timer will be displayed in the top right hand corner of the desktop client 😉 

Peter

Peter

Thank you for your help. Although, I think it's a bit late to let you know when you just have one hour left...

You can drop the team feedback if you like using the online contact form.

Peter

Peter

@Peter wrote:

Sorry for the reply in English.

Spotify free accounts have a 2.5 hour per week listening limit and in certain countries track play limits after your account has been registered for 6 months. You can read all about it in this FAQ.

You can always remove the limits with an unlimited or premium subscription.

Peter

I find it strange what your saying isn't true for the most part. IM using spotify for 31 weeks now so that's over 8 months with out the restrictions last night (yes in the middle of the night way after 00:00) I suddenly get 0 minute... I install it on the PC of my parents and they had this after 7 weeks already... So this clearly isn't going automated I think this is just a way to squeeze some extra bucks out of people..

Suggested posts