Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

$120+ dollar Spotify charge on my credit card????!!!???? I'm a "free" user, so what's that about!?

$120+ dollar Spotify charge on my credit card????!!!???? I'm a "free" user, so what's that about!?

I was just charged over $120 from Spotify on my credit card!!!  a.) I cancelled my paid subscription months (or years) ago, and b.) what possible reason would Spotify have to charge me so much money on one charge???  Now I have to change my credit card number!

I thought Spotify was a legitimate, trusted service, but now, I would never consider giving them my credit card info anymore, considering they just hold on to it and charge it for massive amounts of money long after you're a customer!  Is that what I get for cancelling my service?  

Fortunately, Google Music is better in many ways, and I'm able to pay for that without fear of losing hundreds of dollars to credit card fraud!!

Screenshot from 2016-03-12 22-13-23.png
1 Reply

Hey @mjh5054, Welcome to the community! 🙂

This seems very strange, I think it's best you speak to Spotify support about this, they will be able to have a look at it for you 🙂

You can contact support on twitter @SpotifyCares Or you can email Support here.

If you receive a No-Reply email that says to check out the FAQ or Community just reply to that email and Spotify support will contact you 🙂

Support takes 24-48 hours to reply to you if they have not replied to you by tomorrow you can ask me here and I will escalate the issue for you 🙂

Suggested posts