I was setting up my high school aged daughter with a student account. When I got to the college varification step, I stopped the process as I wasnt aware that the discounted student rate applied to college age students only. I dont want to move forward with a regular rate account until Im confident that the aborted discounted student rate registration didnt complete. Is there a way to verfiy?
Hi @halobean13. Since you never completed the verification the system won't apply the student discount to the account. You may see a holding charge on your bank account, but that should be released in a few days. There's no way to explicitly verify, but I can say with 99.99% certainty you have nothing to worry about. If by chance I am wrong and the 00.01% chance does indeed happen, then simply let me know and I'll make sure it gets sorted. Cheers!