Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Access To Artist Page

Solved!

Access To Artist Page

Hey there so I'm an artist who is not signed to a label and have never tried to set up an artist page or released music officially on my own, I have only been featured on a few tracks that others have released on Spotify. It has come to my attention that there was an artist page made for me but I have no access to it and I would like to have access to it as I have an EP coming out later this month. Please Help???

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @mschwegman29,

You can't really access your artist page but you can request artist verification and access to Fan Insights.

The Verified Artist program merges your personal Spotify account with your artist page so you can create and post playlists to your artist page. You’ll also get a blue “verified” check on your artist page.

Verification is available for any artist with over 250 followers. You can request verification using this form.

Spotify Fan Insights is a dashboard that gives you access to your listening data, audience insights, and more. With Fan Insights, you can:

• See how many people are listening to you on Spotify.
  • Learn about who’s listening to your music.
  • Track which playlists are driving new listeners.
  • Update your Spotify artist image.
  • Add an Artist’s Pick to your artist page.

Fan Insights is available to all artists and managers. You can request access here.

Hope this helps!

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey @mschwegman29,

You can't really access your artist page but you can request artist verification and access to Fan Insights.

The Verified Artist program merges your personal Spotify account with your artist page so you can create and post playlists to your artist page. You’ll also get a blue “verified” check on your artist page.

Verification is available for any artist with over 250 followers. You can request verification using this form.

Spotify Fan Insights is a dashboard that gives you access to your listening data, audience insights, and more. With Fan Insights, you can:

• See how many people are listening to you on Spotify.
  • Learn about who’s listening to your music.
  • Track which playlists are driving new listeners.
  • Update your Spotify artist image.
  • Add an Artist’s Pick to your artist page.

Fan Insights is available to all artists and managers. You can request access here.

Hope this helps!

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts