Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Account Numbers

Solved!

Account Numbers

Hey, So I had a brief question and was hoping someone could help me figure out why my spotify is having a wierd issue.

I was going to delete my facebook in spite of just not having one all together. I started going through with the process until I realized that I had my spotify created through facebook so I could definitely not go through with the process, and I stopped the deletion. But, whilst I was doing so, my spotify account just changed to numbers and its been almost a week and a half. I would really like to see my normal name again, even though its not the one I want, it makes my account look better. If anyone has an ideas as to why this happened and if I am going to get my name back, please let me know.

Kind Regards,

Alec

Capture.PNG

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @batman7165 and @rgibietis,

Thanks for reaching out to us about this 🙂

Could you try heading here, going to the Privacy settings tab and then making sure Process by Facebook data is toggled on?

If that doesn't work, let us know and we'll see what we can suggest next.

Keep us posted 🙂

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Also having this problem, only recently Spotify decided to display my account number instead of my Facebook name. I still retain an active Facebook account and have tried logging in and out hoping it re-syncs.

Marked as solution

Hey @batman7165 and @rgibietis,

Thanks for reaching out to us about this 🙂

Could you try heading here, going to the Privacy settings tab and then making sure Process by Facebook data is toggled on?

If that doesn't work, let us know and we'll see what we can suggest next.

Keep us posted 🙂

Hey Peter,

Thank you so much for your help, after some time of being dissatisfied with my spotify name being numbers your advice helped me, and it now says my official name on facebook as of now!

Kind Regards,

Alec

Suggested posts