Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Account deleted?

Account deleted?

Hi everyone, I have a problem with my account: I cannot login anymore, if I want to log in a notification shows up "your password or email isn't correct". I changed the password to a new one, and also get a mail to the entered adress (so the account must still be existing!) but even now I can't login. Of course I entered mail-adress and password several times, also tried to login with laptop and smartphone. Same problem with both devices. When I open the spotify premium family overview my account is also still listed. Anybody got an idea what to do? Thank you for help!!
2 Replies

On your smartphone, close the application, and use the phone settings to clear the cache and cookies. Reboot the phone. Then launch the app and try again.

Likewise, on your computer, clear the cache and cookies from your browser. Close all browser windows. Close the Spotify application if it is open. Be aware that closing the Spotify window may not close the application. Check the taskbar to see if it is still running in the background.

Once you have cleared the cache and cookies, and closed all apps, try to log in again.

Hey @S_Stoffmann.

There is also this page which offers help to log in.

Hope it helps. Let us know if you have further questions.

Have a nice day!

Suggested posts