Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Account disabled

Solved!

Account disabled

Hello, 

Yesterday when i was going to listen to some music on my iphone with spotify, I was logged out and could not log back in. 
After investigating further, I noticed that I could log in on my account on my computer, even though it said that the password/accountname I typed in was wrong, I could still access my offline playlists. This is weird because If i just randomly typed something as a password, I could not log in, but I could with my pasword that Spotify apparently thinks is incorrect. 

Please note that this is most likely not the cause of all the turbulence surrounding spotify right now, I mean it could be, But I really don't think so, My brother can log in to his spotify just fine, But I can't. 

I've had premium for as long as I can remember, And I have money so that is not the issue, unless its something about my Bank but I don't see why that should be. 

When I try to log in to my account on this site, It just says that my account is disabled (Note that this account is just tied to my facebook and is not my real account, just something I had to do to post here...) 

When I try to reset my password via email, it doesn't work, it just says that my email is not bound to any account. 

I get the error code 410 and I do not know why. This is highly annoying and I do not wish to wait for weeks to MAYBE get a response from your support (Why don't you have a phone support?). 

My account name is: roflrofl 

Maybe some admin here can see whats wrong with my account from that information? If you would also need my email, i'm willing to post that. 

Also, In the case that you wanted to disable my account for some reason I don't know and I can't get it back in any way possible, Is it possible for me to make a new account and take the playlists from the disabled account to the new one? 

Please help me. 

44 Replies

Hi,my account is disabled after the bank payment fails.I changed the bank and forgot to change the spotify account to make the payment.

I want to change the bank account,but i cant acces to my account to change suscription.Now i acces from a new account created to communicate here...im premium user.

My case is 

# 01114362

I reply the email you sent to me but no answer yet.

Thanks

@sonidoricoes Thanks for emailing in. Your case is with the right team, you should hear back shortly.

-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

NOBODY CAN READ THE ONLINE CONTACT FORUM YOU POAT AS AN ANSWER TO EVERYTHING BECAUSE IT IS IN GERMAN!!! 🙂

mukhiyakaka316@yahoo.com

please sir re back my account 

20170826_231851.jpg
20170826_231851.jpg
20170826_231851.jpg

Hey @Zwip

Thanks for reaching out.

Spotify currently doesnt offer telephone support, so I highly recommend reaching out to them via one of the channels below so they can take a closer look at this situation.

Contact form: https://support.spotify.com/contact-spotify-support/?contact
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SpotifyCares/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/spotifycares

If you get an automated reply email telling you to check the Knowledgebase or the Spotify Community, you need to reply back to it, even if it's from a no-reply address. Spotify Support usually replies within 24-48 hours.

Suggested posts