Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Account gehackt

Solved!

Account gehackt

Hallo,

mein Spotify Account wurde gehackt. Ich habe es bemerkt, da mein Passwort scheinbar geändert wurde, plötzlich fremde Geräte Zugriff hatten und fremde Playlisten und Songs gespeichert/gefolgt wurden. Meine gesamten gespeicherten Songs sind "gelöscht".
Wie kann ich vor allem die fremden Geräte aus der Geräteliste löschen?

Passwort habe ich natürlich geändert.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Mein Account wurde gehäckt und geklaut !! Bitte um Hilfe !

View solution in original post

13 Replies

Hey @kingkacke, welcome to the Spotify Community!

We hope you don't mind that we reply in English. If you want, you can get German support via email with this contact formYou can also find us on Facebook or Twitter.

Now. You can try logging out of every device from your account page. For extra safety, change your password one more time.

Let us know if after that, you still see the same.

Keep us posted!

JulianModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

Hallo, mein Spotify Account wurde gehackt und eine neue E-Mail Adresse ange...geben. Jetzt kann ich mich nur noch per Facebook anmelden, kann aber meine E-Mail Adresse oder Passwort nicht Ändern, weil ich dafür das aktuelle Passwort brauche! Bitte helft mir asap! Was kann ich tun?? VG, Lisa

Hey @lizadeluxe, welcome to the Spotify Community!

We don't have German support over here at the moment, so we hope you don't mind that we reply in English.

In this case, it's better if you contact us through our support channels so we can take a look at your account. You can get German support via email with this contact formYou can also find us on Facebook or Twitter.

Let us know if you have questions.

JulianModerator

I have a similar problem - someone else is playing music in my account. Now I want to change the password but every time I try...via the "send an email to change password" way, I receive this message:

"Leider war deine E-Mail-Adresse nicht verfügbar. Bitte melde dich ab und wieder an und versuche es erneut. Sollte das Problem bestehen, kontaktiere bitte den Kundendienst." (BTW of course there is my email in my profile)

Grateful for any assistance

Hallo, dann versuchst du in Kontakt mit Spotify und lass sie wissen, was los ist so schnell wie möglich. In der Zwischenzeit kannst du immer versuchen, ein neues Konto einzurichten, obwohl es nervig ist. Stornieren Sie sind Konto. Aber wie gesagt, das Beste, was zu tun ist, ist in Kontakt mit spotify.
Diese Webseiten könnten hilfreich sein

Https://support.spotify.com/uk/account_payment_help/account_help/how-can-i-contact-spotify/

Https://www.spotify.com/uk/about-us/contact/

This is the english translations of what I wrote below :

hi there , try getting in touch with Spotify and letting them know what's going on as soon as possible . In the meantime you can always try setting up a new account although its annoying . Cancell you're account . But as I said the best thing to do is get in touch with spotify .
These websites might be helpful

https://support.spotify.com/uk/account_payment_help/account_help/how-can-i-contact-spotify/

https://www.spotify.com/uk/about-us/contact/

Hi guys this is a translation of the question @                               

kingkacke asked . I translate to English so more people could understand . If you write back in English it will be OK as I can translate the answer .
Here was the question :

Hello, My Spotify account has been hacked. I noticed it, because my password was apparently changed, suddenly strange devices had access and foreign playlists and songs were saved / followed. My entire saved songs are "deleted". How can I delete the devices from the device list?

Hey hat @kingkacke nur, damit Sie wissen, einen Moderator auf der Website vorgeschlagen, dass Sie dies tun

Hallo @kingkacke, Willkommen in der Spotify-Community!

Wir hoffen, dass Sie nichts dagegen haben, dass wir in Englisch antworten. Wenn Sie möchten, erhalten Sie deutschen Unterstützung per e-Mail mit diesem Kontakt-Formular. Sie finden uns auch auf Facebook oder Twitter.

Jetzt. Sie können versuchen, die Abmeldung von jedem Gerät aus Ihrer Kontoseite. Für zusätzliche Sicherheit ändern Sie Ihr Passwort noch einmal.

Lassen Sie uns wissen Sie, wenn danach immer noch das gleiche angezeigt wird.

Informieren Sie uns!

hi @1196543893  the messege is french . It means this

"Sorry, your email address was not available, please log back in and try again, and if the problem persists, please contact Customer Service." (BTW of course there is my email in my profile)

Hope this helps .

Hi mein Account wurde gehackt ich habe das dadurch gemerkt das sobald ich auf offline schalte die musik auf einem anderen gerät wiedergegeben wird auch Mein profil hat jetzt einen anderen namen un der app am handy. Ich habe schon einmal auf der internet seite alle geräte abgemeldet und das passwort mehrmals geändert jedoch habe ich immernoch das selbe problem. der account ist auch nicht mit meinem facebook konto sondern mit dem des anderen verbunden ist.

Hey @Fabelix1999, welcome to the Spotify Community!

We hope you don't mind that we reply in English. If you want, you can get German support via email with this contact form. You can also find us on Facebook or Twitter.

In this case, we suggest that you follow the steps you'll find here. If you already tried some of them, try filing up the contact form so you can get in touch with our Accounts team in order to have this resolved.

Let us know if you have any questions. Have a great day!

JulianModerator

Marked as solution

Mein Account wurde gehäckt und geklaut !! Bitte um Hilfe !

Want my Account back! 

Suggested posts