Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Account hacked

Account hacked

Hi, i recently notice my account has been hacked, its linked to facebook so i can still connect to it but the email is changed, can u contact me on p.swedell@gmail.com or change it to that? Account name: Nutti , current email of the hacker xincimaapple@gmail.com , email i used before this happend nuttiwtf@hotmail.com

5 Replies

Hey @nuttiyo, welcome to the Spotify Community!

If your account is connected to your Facebook, changes to your account email can only happen through your Facebook settings, which means this hacker must have access to your Facebook. You should secure that account as quickly as you can.

Please let me know if you need more help 🙂

hi thanks for the reply 

@Jacob wrote:

Hey @nuttiyo, welcome to the Spotify Community!

If your account is connected to your Facebook, changes to your account email can only happen through your Facebook settings, which means this hacker must have access to your Facebook. You should secure that account as quickly as you can.

Please let me know if you need more help 🙂

but my spotify accounts email and facebook isnt the same, so i dont understand how he could have changed it, cause neither of my emails says theres been another ip login in 😕

bump

This does not solve the issue - spotify security is awful - we need a fix asap

@nuttiyo,

All you need to do is get in contact with Spotify support and their Accounts team can take a look backstage. The easiest way to contact them is by messaging SpotifyCares on Facebook or Twitter. They usually respond within 48 hours!

Please let me know if you need help with anything else 🙂

Suggested posts