Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Account linked to ex

Account linked to ex

I have Spotify premium that goes through the phone company EE. I've rang them and asked to cancel my subscription. They told me they couldn't do anything.

Unfortunately it's linked to my Ex's Facebook account which I cant log into to unlink it. So im gwtting charged for something im no longer using

Is there anything i can do? 

3 Replies

Hi
I'd try contacting Spotify support directly to see if they can assist, please give them as much information as possible.
Contact Spotify Support:-
https://support.spotify.com/uk/contact-spotify-support/

Hey @TheGreatestSyn, thanks for reaching out to the Community!

Generally, Spotify can’t help with payments made by a third party since they are in charge of the billing.

In this case, I’d recommend trying to get in touch with your third party provider again. You could also try getting in touch with Customer Support to see if they can do anything about unlinking the Facebook account. Make sure to provide proof that your payment method is yours.

I hope this helps!

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hey @TheGreatestSyn, thanks for reaching out to the Community!

Generally, Spotify can’t help with payments made by a third party since they are in charge of the billing.

In this case, I’d recommend trying to get in touch with your third party provider again. You could also try getting in touch with Customer Support to see if they can do anything about unlinking the Facebook account. Make sure to provide proof that your payment method is yours.

I hope this helps!

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts