Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Account overview page is missing plan information

Account overview page is missing plan information

Single premium plan, iPhone and PC app; all paid up, too.

I want to change my payment method, but there's no "my plan" or "manage" or anything showing up on my account overview page on the Spotify site.  These things do show up on my phone, but no way to change payment via the iOS app.  I've logged out, reset the PW, and logged back in; no change.  

Any ideas?

3 Replies

Same problem here. Would be nice if they could fix it so I can use the service I've paid over a thousand dollars for. 

Não consigo ter acesso às opções na página de visão geral do meu perfil fiz a assinatura de um pacote premium custando 0 BRL por 3 meses e desde então não tenho acesso a essa página de visão geral já tentei abrir ela em um modo de navegação privado e modo de navegação aberto em 2 navegadores diferentes e nada funciona

Hey @Alexleclerc123 and @pcknshvl!

Welcome to the Community, this sounds quote odd.

In most cases when the info on 2 devices doesn't, it's due to people having 2 accounts with us.

Take a look at the username and email address that shows on your account on your iPhone and make sure you're using that info to log in on your account page - here. It's a good idea to give this a try in an incognito window or using a different browser to be sure that no cached data is causing trouble.

If you still don't see the correct options, any screenshots you can provide will also be helpful to identify what's causing the issue, just make sure you cover any personal info on the page.

Take care!

ElenaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts