Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Account was hacked. Now all daily mix is spanish music. How do I refresh preferred music?

Account was hacked. Now all daily mix is spanish music. How do I refresh preferred music?

Since it's easy enough for anyone within range of your wifi router to hop onto your Spotify without trouble, my neighbors decided they were going to hijack my account and add a ton of Spanish/ Mexican playlists and listen to nothing but Spanish songs that has completely destroyed my preferred type of music. All of my daily mixes are Spanish or other songs I can't stand. I use to have such an enjoyable set of daily playlists. Now they're all gone. Is there a way to refresh or restore my preferred music prior to when my neighbors decided to be assholes?

1 Reply

Hi @vanteal, thanks for posting on the Community!

I’m sorry to hear you think someone else has gained access to your Spotify account. Please check out the FAQ page ”Someone else has gained access to my account” here for the next steps to take.

Additionally, if you have proof that it was indeed your neighbours, I would suggest making sure you have a secure password on your router so this doesn't happen again.

Thanks!

Suggested posts